Thread: Allahs companion SATAN

Default Allahs companion SATAN

salam i am here to make a new thread some question counfused me and i want TO PUT THEM HERE and plz do answer muslim brother questios r simple and based on sound reasoning .NO ITS NOT a SHIA SUNNI THINGS and neither i am attacking anyone
    (1)IBlies CALLED satan accompanied Allah(swt) how many years?( i myself dont know this) but i know that the company of allah(Swt) did not made Iblies(la) infallible neither a good servant because satan(la) at last moved against allah(swt) disrespected allah by not obeying him ....This is the point i want to make how many people obeyed rasoolalllah(swt) no not all of them few of them were praiseworthy .....WHEN THE COMPANIONSHIP OF ALLAH(SWT) did not made satan infallible then how can the companionship of rasoolallah(sawa) make anyone infallible ,how can the companionship of rasoolallh(sawa) make sahih bukhari authentic and how can we praise all who accompanined rasoolallh(sawa) ...no we cant there(sahabas) charater will decide everything.
    (2)Some muslim sects have started doubting the infalliblity of these four hazrat ali(as),jannabai fatima(as) ,imam hassan(as) and imam husai(as)

BY SAYING THIS THat CH 33 VER 33 "DO NOT MAKE ANYONE INFALLIBLE"

may be because the four i mentioned above fall under the cateogory of ahlebaith.....
    and if they will be infallible then offcourse all the three khalifa will lost there rank

But they forgot that holy quran is not an ordinary book ......These r the words of allah disobeying means u r preparing for jannum........

in the last i want to say muslims should be united because everyone is taking advantage of it ...............your brother
    haider zaidi
    ARE YOU NOT SHIA OR FOLLOWERS OF MALIKI ,HANAFI ,HUMBALI AND OTHER sunni IMAMS.

The difference is that we have holded the recommended imams who are the ropes of allah and the one granted with authority.

Default Re: Allahs companion SATAN

Men are not infallible only God is. Prophets are simply men of God nothing more nothing less. So neither the prophets were infallible nor was his companions nor were the ahl Bayt.

Quote Originally Posted by Zees View Post
    Men are not infallible only God is. Prophets are simply men of God nothing more nothing less. So neither the prophets were infallible nor was his companions nor were the ahl Bayt.
    oh.......again the same bull **** replies.....i want to ask from u how can u believe such a man(rasoolallah(sawa) if u doubt him and when u dont even know he will speak truth or not? How can u believe him ?

U cant read the clear verse of holy quran?WHICH INSRUCT US TO FOLLOW THE PROPHET?

u doubt or rasoolallah(sawa) SAMQUE is better then u if he says anything it does not matters BECAUSE HE DOES NOT know the blessed words of allah(swt) but u r a muslim.........arent u?

“O you who believe!
    Obey Allah and obey the Messenger...” (4:59
    “And whoever obeys the Messenger has actually
    obeyed Allah.” (4:80)

“And do not obey among them a sinner or an
    ungrateful person.” (76:24)

“And do not obey the command of the
    prodigals...” (26:151

if mazallah rasoolallah(Sawa) lyed anywhere according to ur belief then it means we should not obey him......right ?its according to quran..................
    So do not obey those who accuse you of lying...&
    do not obey any mean swearer...forbidder of good,
    one who steps beyond the limits, a sinner.” (68:8-
    10)
    How it is poosible rasoolallah(sawa) is innocent as well as a lyer?ACCORDING TO U

i even doubt that u r a muslim.................is there any sensible muslim who believe fully in quran .....i dont want a hypocrite in my thread
    ARE YOU NOT SHIA OR FOLLOWERS OF MALIKI ,HANAFI ,HUMBALI AND OTHER sunni IMAMS.

The difference is that we have holded the recommended imams who are the ropes of allah and the one granted with authority.

The Quran does state the AhlulBayt to be set free from sin, but it doesn't compare sahabah to Iblis. You could probably get away with comparing Yazid to Iblis, but even that isn't really a requirement in Islam.