Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Reasons for closing a thread

Thread: Reasons for closing a thread

Question Reasons for closing a thread

Recently I commented on this thread. I came online today to find that it was closed. I would like to know the reason for it. The thing is, i didn't really mean the comment I made in an insulting way though that is how it seems to have come across. I wanted to post to clarify what I meant but i found it was closed. I could not understand the reason for it and would like to know.

Salaam
    [Offtopic] I spend my time on my Oracle Forums and my General Forums [/Offtopic]

[Ontopic] To compare translations of the Quran and read Tafsir Jalalayn, refer Quran.com [/Ontopic]

Default Re: Reasons for closing a thread

Salaam ratty, dear bro... be a sport and tell us y tat was closed... i won't argue on it, i give u my word...
    [Offtopic] I spend my time on my Oracle Forums and my General Forums [/Offtopic]

[Ontopic] To compare translations of the Quran and read Tafsir Jalalayn, refer Quran.com [/Ontopic]

Former Hadith Rejector

lol @ this thread
    To anyone reading my posts:
    I used to be hadith rejector. After studying hadith at a surface level, I realized the large amount of nonsense dispelled by this forum and their top users. The exemptions are Al Boriqi, Nawawi, Lumumba and hlatif (who is no longer here). My advice, leave this forum. If you read anything of me rejecting hadith, know that it is nonsense and I no longer hold that view. Read my "Bio" for more info.

Closing a thread is a good option when it is going no where and hurt people emotion but i think abusive posts should also be deleted.Once a thread started by me was closed but the abusive post was still there
    Truly did Allah fulfil the vision for His Messenger. ye shall enter the Sacred Mosque, if Allah wills, with minds secure, heads shaved, hair cut short, and without fear. For He knew what ye knew not, and He granted, besides this, a speedy victory.(48:27)

Quote Originally Posted by Endymion View Post
    Once a thread started by me was closed but the abusive post was still there
    I think I know what you're talking about ... If it's what I have in mind, that really hurt my feeling!!

Quote Originally Posted by faithful View Post
    I think I know what you're talking about ... If it's what I have in mind, that really hurt my feeling!!
    Actually i dont exactly remeber which thread it was.I just remeber that a member attacked on other and it was closed.And i dont think anyone can attack you How much i know you,you are mashallah a balanced personality and all members respect you.You are mistaking about this incident my dear It cant be you.
    Truly did Allah fulfil the vision for His Messenger. ye shall enter the Sacred Mosque, if Allah wills, with minds secure, heads shaved, hair cut short, and without fear. For He knew what ye knew not, and He granted, besides this, a speedy victory.(48:27)

I'll answer you in a private message then to remind you that someone didn't share the same opinion as you.
    And thank you so much my dear Endy for your words... it means a lot for me. Bless you

Jihen,i dont know whether i have to start a new thread for this question or ask it in the threads going I wanted to ask you something about Arabic Grammer.

You can start a new thread for arabic and i'll help arround as much as I can.. or you can always ask me on MSN anytime sister

Quote Originally Posted by faithful View Post
    You can start a new thread for arabic and i'll help arround as much as I can.. or you can always ask me on MSN anytime sister
    Ok thanks a lot,that query is over but if i will have anything else,i will start a thread