Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Forum Usability Improvements, Suggestions & How You Can Help. - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Forum Usability Improvements, Suggestions & How You Can Help.

Former Hadith Rejector

Default Re: Forum Usability Improvements, Suggestions & How You Can Help.

You could always right click save and upload then as attachments (since you are the rightful Princess of Attachment since you have mastered the art of attaching (^_^.) ). You could always right click and copy link URL and paste it here or something too.
    To anyone reading my posts:
    I used to be hadith rejector. After studying hadith at a surface level, I realized the large amount of nonsense dispelled by this forum and their top users. The exemptions are Al Boriqi, Nawawi, Lumumba and hlatif (who is no longer here). My advice, leave this forum. If you read anything of me rejecting hadith, know that it is nonsense and I no longer hold that view. Read my "Bio" for more info.

Default Re: Forum Usability Improvements, Suggestions & How You Can Help.

Salam AB

Quote Originally Posted by aamantubillah View Post
    You could always right click save and upload then as attachments (since you are the rightful Princess of Attachment since you have mastered the art of attaching (^_^.) ).
    That really was gobeldygook for me! All I can manage to get in the way of instruction was "right click"! I can't understand what to do with the rest but I will give it a go! If I'm successful the results will be found below!:

Yet again I have combed the histories of the UI forum posts to find the “corpses” of old smilies and this is all I have managed to get! ^^ I don't even like all of them!
    I swear if I see one more smiley I will literally be sick! I don’t think I want to see another smiley for as long as I live!!

My hat off to all the UI admin team, I really don’t know how you do it!

Salam

I’m going to go and nurse my headache now!