Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Help to remove black magic

Default Re: Help to remove black magic

Whether the surahs were revealed in mecca or medina is disputed.

Besides my contention is inclined towards the query whether a prophet was susceptible to magic or not.

Former Hadith Rejector

I wonder if you even read the two pages I posted. It addresses your contention. Please [re]read them.
    To anyone reading my posts:
    I used to be hadith rejector. After studying hadith at a surface level, I realized the large amount of nonsense dispelled by this forum and their top users. The exemptions are Al Boriqi, Nawawi, Lumumba and hlatif (who is no longer here). My advice, leave this forum. If you read anything of me rejecting hadith, know that it is nonsense and I no longer hold that view. Read my "Bio" for more info.

If you are referring to the infallibility portion please elaborate how the writer has come to this conclusion because I certainly don't agree with him. The writer is assuming the prophet is infallible in word and deed to which I certainly don't agree. The fact the message is infallible doesn't amount to the prophet's infallibility. I have already discussed this issue in this forum, if you want I can point you to the relevant thread.

Former Hadith Rejector

Infallibility in terms of deen and infalibility in terms of everything are two different things. So just because the Prophet pbuh is not infallible in every facet of life means that he was put under a magic spell.... :-/

It seems that the issues of magic is a side issue.
    I used to be hadith rejector. After studying hadith at a surface level, I realized the large amount of nonsense dispelled by this forum and their top users. The exemptions are Al Boriqi, Nawawi, Lumumba and hlatif (who is no longer here). My advice, leave this forum. If you read anything of me rejecting hadith, know that it is nonsense and I no longer hold that view. Read my "Bio" for more info.

So just because the Prophet pbuh is not infallible in every facet of life means that he was put under a magic spell.
    Could you kindly be less ambiguous. What exactly are you trying to say?

Please share with me which facets in life was he infallible in as concerns religion? The fact that God assured him that the message will not be in error doesn't entail that the prophet had somehow become infallible. It just means whatever was revealed to him will not be in error. The message is protected just as the kaaba was protected by Allah when swarms of birds came with pellets of stone to confront the army of the elephants. The point is the fact that Allah says the kaaba is protected doesn't mean no one will threaten it. In the same manner when the Creator says the message is protected does not mean the prophet will not face any threats.

Indeed the prophet did face many threats in the form of physical injury, psychological injury etc. by war, magic, social boycott etc but Allah was always there to protect the message.

Allah knows best. May He guide us all towards the straight path.

Veteran Member

Salaam bro

Quote: The message is protected just as the kaaba was protected by Allah when swarms of birds came with pellets of stone to confront the army of the elephants.

The above reference from surah Fil has also been interpreted differently by some scholars.
    Last edited by DocW; 27th December 2009 at 09:52. Reason: add

Wa Salam Doc

I am aware of the metaphorical usage of the ayah. The metaphorical usage of the ayah is not the point here. The aid of Allah in protecting the kaaba is the point of the conversation.

Former Hadith Rejector

Quote Originally Posted by lovethetruth View Post
    Could you kindly be less ambiguous. What exactly are you trying to say?

Please share with me which facets in life was he infallible in as concerns religion? The fact that God assured him that the message will not be in error doesn't entail that the prophet had somehow become infallible. It just means whatever was revealed to him will not be in error. The message is protected just as the kaaba was protected by Allah when swarms of birds came with pellets of stone to confront the army of the elephants. The point is the fact that Allah says the kaaba is protected doesn't mean no one will threaten it. In the same manner when the Creator says the message is protected does not mean the prophet will not face any threats.

Indeed the prophet did face many threats in the form of physical injury, psychological injury etc. by war, magic, social boycott etc but Allah was always there to protect the message.

Allah knows best. May He guide us all towards the straight path.
    I'll try to explain it another way. Lets say the Prophet was doing 1000 advanced calculus problems. He is bound to make a mistake (hell, even my professors make these mistakes). Lets say he is walking and he trips over a rock. Lets say, he tells someone something about the weather and ends up being wrong. What do all of these have in common? The Prophet pbuh is human and is liable to make mistakes no related to Islam, Allah, Quran, etc.

What does this have to do with what I'm saying about MAGIC...? Nothing at all. It seems you are merging two different things and deriving a conclusion based on that.

Look, I'm saying magic does NOT cause a person to not know what he is saying and become forgetful and what not. Yes, Allah will protect the Quran from all ways, but just because this is true, doesn't mean the narration about magic affecting the Prophet is also accurate. In the same way you say that Allah will protect the Quran from corruption and error EVEN when the Prophet pbuh is under a magic spell, I am saying that Allah will protect the Prophet pbuh FROM magic and protect the Quran from corruption and error BY protecting him.

Furthermore, magic does NOT cause a person to become...you know what. Instead of paraphrasing, I'll give you the direct link.

On a side note, could you provide some sources to show that the revelation of the last two surahs place of revelation are contested?

Quote Originally Posted by lovethetruth View Post
    If you are referring to the infallibility portion please elaborate how the writer has come to this conclusion because I certainly don't agree with him. The writer is assuming the prophet is infallible in word and deed to which I certainly don't agree. The fact the message is infallible doesn't amount to the prophet's infallibility. I have already discussed this issue in this forum, if you want I can point you to the relevant thread.
    The Prophet is infallible in the sense that even if he makes a wrong decision that affects the propagation of the message, God Almighty immediately corrects him so that the followers do not fall under the apprehension that something is religion, when in actuality it is not. The idea that a Prophet can be affected by magic is rejected for multiple reasons, among them:

The disbelievers asserted that Muhammad (S) was possessed by magic, and the Quran emphatically refutes it. God does not allow his Rasools to get possessed and give any reason for his followers to actually doubt the integrity of his message as well as his mental state. Allah states in regards to the prophetic phenomenon that he is surrounded by angels from every side, thus preserving the very integrity of his revelational phenomenon.

Some narrations even argue the Prophet (S) was possessed for 6 months and that he did not even know if he had sexual intercourse with his wives, I seek refuge in God. These claims defy logical sense, for not knowing if one has done such an act would mean the Prophet (S) may not have performed ghusl and may have went to pray in a state of janabah and his wives did not take notice, let alone he, nor did ANgel Gibraeel (AS) come to correct him.

It doesn't take a genius to understand the connection between a Rasool being protected from a supernatural phenomenon because of his revelation. If a Prophet is hurt, we still don't question the integrity of the message as well as his mental faculties.
    "Those who deny the strength of truth,
    God does not give them courage." - Bulleh Shah

Quote Originally Posted by laiyal View Post
    i really need help from someone who can remove black magic.
    You can yourself, if you stopped believing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ratatosk View Post
    Salam,Eh.., what?
    it can have an affect if you believe it yes, you can make yourself mentally ill.. just a between the ears thing you know. But I do think that certain mental states like deep depression can make you physical sick also.
    “The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong.” ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Veteran Member

Psychosomatic Disorders

Psychosomatic means mind ('psyche') and body ('soma'). A psychosomatic disorder is a disease which involves both mind and body. Some physical diseases are thought to be particularly prone to be made worse by mental factors such as stress and anxiety. Your current mental state can affect how bad a physical disease is at any given time.

There is a mental aspect to every physical disease. How we react to and cope with disease varies greatly from person to person. There can be physical effects from mental illness. For example, with some mental illnesses you may not eat or take care of yourself very well which can cause physical problems.

However, the term psychosomatic disorder is mainly used to mean... "a physical disease that is thought to be caused, or made worse, by mental factors".

Some physical diseases are thought to be particularly prone to be made worse by mental factors such as stress and anxiety. For example, psoriasis, eczema, stomach ulcers, high blood pressure, and heart disease. It is thought that the actual physical part of the illness, (the extent of a rash, the level of the blood pressure, etc) can be affected by mental factors. This is difficult to prove. However, many people with these, and other physical diseases, say that their current mental state can affect how bad their physical disease is at any given time.

Some people also use the term psychosomatic disorder when mental factors cause physical symptoms, but where there is no physical disease. For example, a chest pain may be caused by stress, and no physical disease can be found.

How can the mind affect physical diseases?
    It is well known that the mind can cause physical symptoms. For example, when we are afraid or anxious we may develop: a fast heart rate, palpitations, feeling sick, shaking (tremor), sweating, dry mouth, chest pain, headaches, a 'knot in the stomach', and fast breathing. These physical symptoms are due to an 'overdrive' of nervous impulses sent from the brain to various parts of the body, and to the release of adrenaline into the bloodstream when we are anxious.

However, the exact way that the mind can cause certain other symptoms is not clear. Also, how the mind can affect actual physical diseases (rashes, blood pressure, etc) is not clear. It may have something to do with nervous impulses going to the body which we do not fully understand. There is also some evidence that the brain may be able to affect certain cells of the immune system, which is involved in various physical diseases.

hi sorry for the late reply. i'll be replying soon. wus ill.

Veteran Member

May Allah grant you speedy recovery bro Love the truth

Originally posted by DocW
    May Allah grant you speedy recovery bro Love the truth
    May Allah bless you for your prayer.

Originally posted by amantubillah
    I am saying that Allah will protect the Prophet pbuh FROM magic and protect the Quran from corruption and error BY protecting him.
    Does that hold for all prophets? What about the prophets who were slain?
    The fact that Allah protects the prophet doesn't entail he willn't be threatened by injury.
    If Allah says the prophet is to be protected then it doesn't mean that he will not be affected at all by injury through magic.

In case it is causing confusion as to what my question originally was,
    Is a prophet susceptible to magic or not?
    I am not interested in the hadith though I think it might be valid.

Originally posted by Ihsan
    The Prophet is infallible in the sense that even if he makes a wrong decision that affects the
    propagation of the message, God Almighty immediately corrects him so that the followers do not
    fall under the apprehension that something is religion, when in actuality it is not.
    .....the prophet is not infallible.
    Besides the self, a third party is involved.

God does not allow his Rasools to get possessed and give any reason for his followers to
    actually doubt the integrity of his message as well as his mental state.
    Posession? Can magic affect a prophet at all?

It doesn't take a genius to understand the connection between a Rasool being protected from a supernatural phenomenon because of his revelation.
    Kindly elaborate. I don't agree with you.
    Are you sure? I am certainly not.

Veteran Member

In my limited knowledgea nd humble opinion Rasool ( messenger) and Nabi ( prophet) are dealt with differently. Rasool according to Quran have always prevailed Nabi have been beheaded also like Hazrat Yahya pbuh