Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Help to remove black magic
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Help to remove black magic

Default Help to remove black magic

hello everybody,

i really need help from someone who can remove black magic.
    if you know any person can help me pls let me know asap.
    thank you.

P.S. im in Dubai, but i can come to any emirate.

Default Re: Help to remove black magic

As Salamu Alaykum

Please consult the following

Protection from Black Magic (answered by Mufti Muhammad ibn Adam al Kawthari ) http://qa.sunnipath.com/issue_view.a...=3018&CATE=115
    The Prophet Muhammad (Salla Llahu alayhi wa alihi wa sallam) said, “Verily Allah does not take away knowledge by snatching it from the people but He takes away knowledge by taking away the scholars, so that when He leaves no learned person, people appoint ignorant as their leaders. They are asked to deliver religious verdicts and they deliver them without knowledge, they go astray, and lead others astray.” [Sahih al-Bukhari & Sahih Muslim]

I live in Dubai, but I know nothing about black magic. Are you sure it is black magic?

Perhaps if you can elaborate the problem the 'learned' here might be able to tend to your woes more clearly.

Former Hadith Rejector

As I understand "magic" in the Quran is only the mental effect on people. It's not real. Put your trust and faith in Allah and forget about "Black magic". The "magic" of the magicians of Musa's time pbuh used trickery; illusions, also known as fake.

Recite the Quran in hope of Allahs help, and don't use it as a spell book to ward off "black magic" (something I've seen too many people do). Also, if your going to wear an amulet with Allah or something written on it, I'd like to say in advance that it will be useless and prety much an insult to what Islam is.
    Last edited by aamantubillah; 18th December 2009 at 00:03.
    To anyone reading my posts:
    I used to be hadith rejector. After studying hadith at a surface level, I realized the large amount of nonsense dispelled by this forum and their top users. The exemptions are Al Boriqi, Nawawi, Lumumba and hlatif (who is no longer here). My advice, leave this forum. If you read anything of me rejecting hadith, know that it is nonsense and I no longer hold that view. Read my "Bio" for more info.

Former Hadith Rejector

Furthermore, if "magic" is as most people think it is, why don't magicians cause people to hand over their money, or cause a girl/guy to fall in love with them, or do something useful, like affect political policy decisions. Interestingly enough, it only affects childish disputes between families. For example, "my in-laws have put a magic spell on me so that I'll have bad luck for a year and now my car broke down."

Magic is an illusion, the magic that that the Quran talks about is psychological in nature and affects (in my opinion) those who are weak of iman and prone to supersticious beliefs.
    I used to be hadith rejector. After studying hadith at a surface level, I realized the large amount of nonsense dispelled by this forum and their top users. The exemptions are Al Boriqi, Nawawi, Lumumba and hlatif (who is no longer here). My advice, leave this forum. If you read anything of me rejecting hadith, know that it is nonsense and I no longer hold that view. Read my "Bio" for more info.

Veteran Member

Response from Moiz Amjad -UI web site

Affecting other people's lives spiritually (i.e. without using any physical weapons) is loosely termed as "Magic". In this sense, "Magic" has existed and has made its existence felt since time immemorial. There are a few narratives (hadith), which relate to us that some Jewish woman performed magic on the Prophet (pbuh) and that the Prophet was adversely affected by it. However, the Qur'an does not give us this detail. Although there is evidence in the Qur'an that the Jews did try to bring the Prophet (pbuh) under a spell (Al-Baqarah 2: 101 - 103), but the Qur'an, contrary to the narratives, gives a clear impression that the Prophet (pbuh) was guarded by the angels of God and could not have been effected by the negative efforts of the Jews or anyone else.

Surah Al-Falaq and Surah Al-Naas are supplications seeking the protection of God from all kinds of evil, including the evil of Magic. There is absolutely no basis, within the context and words of the Qur'an, to hold the opinion that these Surahs were revealed to ward off some "Magical spell" from the Prophet (pbuh).

Experience shows that humans can be adversely affected by a magical spell performed on them. Such a spell has nothing to do with Islam or religion, in general. Magical spells relate to spiritual sciences. Experts in this field can affect our lives. This affect is psychological in nature. Because of its psychological nature, it can only affect people who have a weak psyche. People with true faith and unerring dependence on God are not affected by such spells. The Qur'an has taught us the most concise supplications (in Al-Falaq and Al-Naas) to seek refuge in the Almighty from all kinds of evils. A person, who asks for God's help and refuge from the depth of his heart, shall definitely be given the protection of the Most-Powerful and the All-Knowing. It is only our own lack of faith that makes us vulnerable to such spells. Such spells cannot effect people who have given themselves to the protection of the Almighty.

Salam,
    Quote Originally Posted by DocW View Post
    Experience shows that humans can be adversely affected by a magical spell performed on them.
    Eh.., what?

Regards,
    think

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ratatosk View Post
    Salam,Eh.., what?

Regards,
    The commonest forms that I am aware of is breaking up of marriage by jealous in laws as they feel they have lost their son and also inflicting a state or feeling of being unwell.

Quote Originally Posted by aamantubillah View Post
    .....Magic is an illusion, the magic that that the Quran talks about is psychological in nature and affects (in my opinion) those who are weak of iman and prone to supersticious beliefs.
    With all due respect perhaps you say that because you have not tasted the effect of the goods....
    The Holy Prophet was not weak of Imaan was he?
    They followed what the evil ones gave out (falsely) against the power of Solomon: the blasphemers were, not Solomon, but the evil ones, teaching men magic, and such things as came down at Babylon to the angels Harut and Marut. But neither of these taught anyone (such things) without saying: “We are only for trial; so do not blaspheme.” They learned from them the means to sow discord between man and wife. But they could not thus harm anyone except by Allah’s permission. And they learned what harmed them, not what profited them. And they knew that the buyers of (magic) would have no share in the happiness of the Hereafter. And vile was the price for which they did sell their souls, if they but knew! (Q 2:102)
    "They learned from them the means to sow discord between man and wife"

Doesn't seem psychological to me?

The fact is few have ever ventured into deep understanding of this phenomena and are thus prone to develop stereotypes about them. I would advise that we first develop an understanding of this phenomena before rejecting something about which Allah has given us knowledge small as it maybe.

Whenever anyone would say something disrespectful on religion, Sir Isaac Newton's reply would be,

I have studied these things — you have not.

Former Hadith Rejector

Salam lovethetruth,

I clearly don't accept that the Prophet pbuh, who has Allahs protection, guidance and support, to fall victim to a mere person. The Hadith you are referring to, from my memory, says something to the effect of "he didn't know what he was uttering". Impossible. The Peophet pbuh will be protected from such a thing.

And yes, the effects of someone sowing discord between a man and his wife is psychological. For example, "John, I saw you wife with Mike in the store the other day". Thus making John more suspicious of his wife. Then putting thoughts in his head as exaggerating. Its possible and people do it.

The Quran defined the magic of the magicians as illusions while defining the magic that was taught by the angels as something that produces marital problems/problems between people, aka entirely psychological.
    Last edited by aamantubillah; 19th December 2009 at 06:12.

Salam,
    Quote Originally Posted by DocW View Post
    The commonest forms that I am aware of is breaking up of marriage by jealous in laws as they feel they have lost their son and also inflicting a state or feeling of being unwell.
    And black magic does this exactly how?

Regards,
    think

Quote Originally Posted by Ratatosk
    nd black magic does this exactly how?
    Hey..It's called magic for a reason. Don't spoil it.
    1.4 billion people live under the poverty line - 1.25 USD per day. 20000 Africans die needlessly everyday due to AIDS, malaria and TB. 1.02 billion people do not have enough to eat. 3/4s of this are rural poor farmers who will also bear the brunt of global warming.