Thread: Two suggestions

(THOAT-wob-lur MAN-grove)

Default Two suggestions

I'm almost doubtful that anyone will ever see this. Who ever scrolls down this far on the main forum page, given that no one ever posts here or in the "technical" section? Oh well, probably the mods check, and they're the ones I'm addressing.

Okay, first, I think we should have forum here for people to post advice and requests for advice, prayer requests, and emotional support threads. Like the "prayer request" and "advice and support" forums at Islamicboard combined into one section.

Second, will you guys please stop ignoring my requests to enforce the "no posting the same thread people have started a thousand times before" thing more stringently than you do? I feel lucky when a week goes by without a new topic on masturbation, music, slavery, evolution, or women in Islam. Can't you lock new threads on such chestnuts if they don't have a new angle to them? Or at least stop pretending I'm not here whenever I suggest it?

Default Re: Two suggestions

It's a good idea.But I think my opinion doesn't affect much.

salaam

Post Re: Two suggestions

ideas house is 'in our brain' whose individual ought to give and that is not bad; now if i may suggest for section ' how quranic verse(some)do individual visualize as very close; for example...

(67:5) We have adorned the lower heaven with lamps, and have made them a means to drive away the satans.

ok here i go

lamps,...that means stars...Now the question "is it the star or that very star it open with hight voltage beam we can call now 'Laser like' which burn that very satan made from the 'high voltage fire'?

as soon we see something falling down, looking at it 'none' so far has come with conncreate answer..but.. i think that is the shape of 'satan' being burnt.
    in addition i a 'star' fell on this earth..do we know the size and weight according to our present techonogical kinowledge we have?

i need help and appreciate your brotherly whatsoever you have..good to understand Quran and be near to 'The Lord of the Universe'
    Last edited by salaam; 10th December 2009 at 07:30.

Quote Originally Posted by salaam View Post
    ideas house is 'in our brain' whose individual ought to give and that is not bad; now if i may suggest for section ' how quranic verse(some)do individual visualize as very close; for example...

(67:5) We have adorned the lower heaven with lamps, and have made them a means to drive away the satans.

ok here i go

lamps,...that means stars...Now the question "is it the star or that very star it open with hight voltage beam we can call now 'Laser like' which burn that very satan made from the 'high voltage fire'?

as soon we see something falling down, looking at it 'none' so far has come with conncreate answer..but.. i think that is the shape of 'satan' being burnt.
    in addition i a 'star' fell on this earth..do we know the size and weight according to our present techonogical kinowledge we have?

i need help and appreciate your brotherly whatsoever you have..good to understand Quran and be near to 'The Lord of the Universe'
    They've expounded on the real translation and proper interpretation of that verse on both the main site and on this board. Do a search.

We should have an advice support section. And an anonymous account on which members can post to hide their identity. How about it staff?

Salam,
    Quote Originally Posted by Yahya Sulaiman View Post
    I'm almost doubtful that anyone will ever see this.
    Not to worry, I read every post on the forum.
    Can't you lock new threads [with old topics].
    This is a discussion forum. People will always discuss similar issues. Obvious threads are either merged or closed, of course.

Regards,
    think

Salam,
    Quote Originally Posted by Yanal View Post
    We should have an advice support section. And an anonymous account on which members can post to hide their identity. How about it staff?
    It's a noble idea, for sure.

We have discussed even having "open threads", a sort of free-for-all, where people can post without signing up or having an account. Such forums or threads can quickly become unmanageable, unfortunately.

We're still thinking about it.

Regards,
    think

Quote Originally Posted by Ratatosk View Post
    Obvious threads are either merged or closed, of course.
    No, they're not. That's why I had to make that suggestion in the first place. I think from now on, God willing, just to show you, I'm going to keep count here how many times a new thread on one of the old topics pops up. And when necessary, direct people to this thread.

Salaam brother Ratatosk ,

... I'm going to keep count here how many times a new thread on one of the old topics pops up.
    You know, brother Yahya could have a point there. For example, presently these two similar threads can be found under "Islamic Discussions":

(1) http://uiforum.uaeforum.org/showthread.php?t=9165

(2) http://uiforum.uaeforum.org/showthread.php?t=9193
    It would be so nice if something made sense for a change.
    -Alice

Walakum Asalam.

Brother Ratatosk,only members would know the username and password though.

May I call you ratty brother?

Salam,

You can call me anything you want.

Regards,
    think

salaam

Post Re: Two suggestions

They've expounded on the real translation and proper interpretation of that verse on both the main site and on this board. Do a search.
    thank you i did search but couldnt find;at least similar But i found one which till our present age flying but interpration in quran still...as 'goint to the heavens by Donkey? why not by bark..as speed of light! and luckly i came across to http://answers.yahoo.com/question/in...5024951AAuOPZE

i hope this will enlight our thoughts.

May Be!