Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Attachment
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Attachment

Unhappy Attachment

Salam, Ratatosk?

How can I attach a document to a post? I'm ashamed to say I still don't know how to do this!

Salam

Default Re: Attachment

When posting, look under additional options choose "manage attachments".

Or, look in the bar above for a paperclip icon. It's right next to the happy face.
    The image-obsessed, bloodthirsty, sensationalistic world outside your window is the real madhouse.

www.islamic-relief.com

Bless you brother Ramsey

Quote Originally Posted by Ramsey View Post
    When posting, look under additional options choose "manage attachments".

Or, look in the bar above for a paperclip icon. It's right next to the happy face.
    I can actually get to this bit already! I'm not that bad!! Once I get past this bit of the ungodly escapade......I go to the browse area and then upload the document; but then it never uploads---not onto the post anyway!!!
    I swear this computer has it in for me!!

Salam

Perhaps this might help...

Check the attachment!

Attached Files Attached Files
    [Offtopic] I spend my time on my Oracle Forums and my General Forums [/Offtopic]

[Ontopic] To compare translations of the Quran and read Tafsir Jalalayn, refer Quran.com [/Ontopic]

Salam Sadiq!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sadiq_b View Post
    Perhaps this might help...

Check the attachment!

You really are the coolest bro that ever walked the UI Forum Bless you and Jazzak Allaho Khairan!!
    I'm going to test this now! Wish me luck!

Salam ( , , , , )

TEST
    Last edited by sheemae; 30th November 2009 at 00:27. Reason: OMG I DID IT!!!!!!!! YAYYYY!!!!!! Bless you Sadiq!! :)

Former Hadith Rejector

I <3 you for doing this sheemae. :-)
    To anyone reading my posts:
    I used to be hadith rejector. After studying hadith at a surface level, I realized the large amount of nonsense dispelled by this forum and their top users. The exemptions are Al Boriqi, Nawawi, Lumumba and hlatif (who is no longer here). My advice, leave this forum. If you read anything of me rejecting hadith, know that it is nonsense and I no longer hold that view. Read my "Bio" for more info.

Quote Originally Posted by sheemae View Post
    Salam Sadiq!!

You really are the coolest bro that ever walked the UI Forum Bless you and Jazzak Allaho Khairan!!
    I'm going to test this now! Wish me luck!

Salam ( , , , , )
    Thank you... Thank you...

And your posts always make me smile...
    [Offtopic] I spend my time on my Oracle Forums and my General Forums [/Offtopic]

[Ontopic] To compare translations of the Quran and read Tafsir Jalalayn, refer Quran.com [/Ontopic]

Former Hadith Rejector

Thank you... Thank you...

And your posts always make me smile...
    I second this
    To anyone reading my posts:
    I used to be hadith rejector. After studying hadith at a surface level, I realized the large amount of nonsense dispelled by this forum and their top users. The exemptions are Al Boriqi, Nawawi, Lumumba and hlatif (who is no longer here). My advice, leave this forum. If you read anything of me rejecting hadith, know that it is nonsense and I no longer hold that view. Read my "Bio" for more info.

Assalam Alekum.

I dont know how to post pics with the new method When i click on manage attaachment,the following page appear.

http://uiforum.uaeforum.org/newattac...manager&values[t]=8941&contenttypeid=1&poststarttime=1263632090&pos thash=c5e4ca82848cd8233e2058ba321665be

I used the add file option,select pic from computer and upload but when i post it,the pic was not there plz guide me,Sheemae is waiting for the pic
    Truly did Allah fulfil the vision for His Messenger. ye shall enter the Sacred Mosque, if Allah wills, with minds secure, heads shaved, hair cut short, and without fear. For He knew what ye knew not, and He granted, besides this, a speedy victory.(48:27)

Ooopsss...the link is showing wrong page Another problem
    Truly did Allah fulfil the vision for His Messenger. ye shall enter the Sacred Mosque, if Allah wills, with minds secure, heads shaved, hair cut short, and without fear. For He knew what ye knew not, and He granted, besides this, a speedy victory.(48:27)

Hello sister, I checked the Manage Attachments button and it worked just fine. Which browser are you using? I would recommend Firefox.

Hello sister, I checked the Manage Attachments button and it worked just fine. Which browser are you using? I would recommend Firefox.
    Salam Brother.

Yeah,the manage attachment button is fine.Actually i cant understand the new tools When i click on manage attachment there is a option of manage files that i have uploaded.What to do with this I need to upload a pic from my computer.I select add files=select file=upload files but when i post it,the pic does not appear Now what do i have to do?

Salam

P.S.
    Im using Firefox

Veteran Member

Salaam

When I am trying to attach a picture I am getting a message clear files. Can you explain how can I do that?

Salaam Endy and Doc

I have attached a document showing instructions with screenshots on how to use the new Attachment functionality...

Hope it helps...