Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Board suggestions? - Page 7
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: Board suggestions?

Default Re: Board suggestions?

Quote Originally Posted by faithful View Post
    What?
    I'm seriously confused... very very confused!
    OMG,i did not even realize that im irritating you instead of jesting .Let me make some real correction.
    Truly did Allah fulfil the vision for His Messenger. ye shall enter the Sacred Mosque, if Allah wills, with minds secure, heads shaved, hair cut short, and without fear. For He knew what ye knew not, and He granted, besides this, a speedy victory.(48:27)

Quote Originally Posted by Endymion View Post
    Nope,was just teasing Jihen

Aww sissi,actually im so excited and curious about your wedding and i want you to get married soon (Knowing not what you have decided,whether you want to study more or something else) but what make me excited is to expirience a whole new style of marrige.But seems like i make you confuse which was not my intension .You know,i <3 you and pray for your happy future,inshalah.
    Hope this will clear up every thing
    Awww Endy, my sweet sister, we knew that you were joking but it was just confusing, I actually thought that you were talking about another Jihen, a diperate one
    I know that your intention was joking, don't worry. I love you too ^_^
    About my future plans.. yeah I most probably will go back to study next year (believe it or not I already miss the Univ.)... well I have alot of plans inshaALLAH and marriage is not one of them for the moment, but if there is a such plan inshaALLAH I'll let you know about the details of the wedding (but it won't be something big, nor something like what people do in my country, i'm gonna have my own "style" )

Quote Originally Posted by Endymion View Post
    OMG,i did not even realize that im irritating you instead of jesting .Let me make some real correction.
    It wasn't irritating but it was just confusing because I -myself- didn't understand the story. About the correction, you really didn't have to change your post, because you did now.. i'm so greatful, thank you for thinking about me getting irritated and all, you're an awesome person

Awww Endy, my sweet sister, we knew that you were joking but it was just confusing, I actually thought that you were talking about another Jihen, a diperate one
    I know that your intention was joking, don't worry. I love you too ^_^
    About my future plans.. yeah I most probably will go back to study next year (believe it or not I already miss the Univ.)... well I have alot of plans inshaALLAH and marriage is not one of them for the moment, but if there is a such plan inshaALLAH I'll let you know about the details of the wedding (but it won't be something big, nor something like what people do in my country, i'm gonna have my own "style" )
    No matter what it will be like,Im sure,i would be the chief guest
    It wasn't irritating but it was just confusing because I -myself- didn't understand the story. About the correction, you really didn't have to change your post, because you did now.. i'm so greatful, thank you for thinking about me getting irritated and all, you're an awesome person
    Actually i forget we are not alone here,and anyone can read this post and might take it serously,so to avoid having any confusion once again,i edit it .But what do you think im going to close this chapter?Oh come on,dont you know me .Just view my latest album on fb i uploaded for you

P.S.
    Just have a look at the posts above.Do they have something to do with "Board suggestions" .Lets run away and pretend like it was someone else who created that mess over here
    Truly did Allah fulfil the vision for His Messenger. ye shall enter the Sacred Mosque, if Allah wills, with minds secure, heads shaved, hair cut short, and without fear. For He knew what ye knew not, and He granted, besides this, a speedy victory.(48:27)

haha.. Yeah... let's finish our conversations in private We already ruined the board

*went to take a look to the new album on FB*

aaaah I looove those Tunics... your friend is really talented!!!! We will discuss the prices there
    PS to Chuck: Don't get curious, they're not yet wedding dresses.

Okay now, lets leave this thread for good. We will be back if we have some suggession in the near future inshaALLAH

I get curious easy, it is in my nature.... and I've 9 lives, cat size too

(THOAT-wob-lur MAN-grove)

Yeah, I've got a suggestion.

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck View Post
    I read somewhere else you said that you are rude also.. I can't believe that this (*_*) is all that!!!!
    BTw, there are some good stuff in the collection I saw and we are discussing if we let you see them or no.. hihihihi

PS: Obviously this thread will remain for random talks.

haha.. Yeah... let's finish our conversations in private We already ruined the board

*went to take a look to the new album on FB*

aaaah I looove those Tunics... your friend is really talented!!!! We will discuss the prices there
    PS to Chuck: Don't get curious, they're not yet wedding dresses.

Okay now, lets leave this thread for good. We will be back if we have some suggession in the near future inshaALLAH
    (Pretending like its my first visit to this thread)
    Jihen,Naughty girl,what are you doing here OMG.The Board never suggest members to get married and select dresses over here.Lets discuss something useful
    P.S.Yeah,she is sooo talented mashallah but hey,dont talk about price,that would be a gift for you from your future in-laws
    And another hey,they are wedding dresses,just go back and read the comments i write for you on the album,the cover page
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck View Post
    Yeah,me too .And i hate it when anyone try to provoke my curiosity .So Danggggggg....end of curiosity,im going to invite you over there

(THOAT-wob-lur MAN-grove)

There's one other thing this board needs too.