Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What is satan?

salaam

Post Re: What is satan?

"I think a central tenant of christian theology is that it doesnt have to make sense to us, only to God"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------

if it is only to God; then why created you as human "out of clay"(God knows what type of clay")

and how Iblis was created from the 'flame of fire' (God knows best what type of fire)

(we knew this) after being informed by the very God; shall we take as sensible matter to say ....that it dosent have to make sense to us, only toGod?

and about without devil we wont have free will...........now cosider who created that very devil and human for what purpose?

God tells us that "the creation of Jin and man" we should be to the 'Servitude'
    of God.

it is therefore similar had NO HUMAN being there there would be NO EVIL, ..
    to add to the topic there would be no day and night, summer and winter.

Veteran Member

Default Re: What is satan?

Quote Originally Posted by Yahya Sulaiman View Post
    How do you define "alternate race"? I mean, it seems to me the nephilim, for example, while not quite being analagous to djinn, are very much an "alternate" race.
    Not really, nephilim is simply ancient imagery referring to a warlike tribe.

Historical and archeological evidence does not support the idea of giants or angels or half men, or any such alternate race.

(THOAT-wob-lur MAN-grove)

Quote Originally Posted by Algebra View Post
    Not really, nephilim is simply ancient imagery referring to a warlike tribe.

Historical and archeological evidence does not support the idea of giants or angels or half men, or any such alternate race.
    1. You still haven't answered my question.
    2. There is no historical or archaeological evidence for half the other things mentioned in the Bible either. What's your point?

As a person who removes evil spirits ever so often, I can tell you that Satan does exist and if you read my post in the Quran, you will see why I believe that Most Muslims are destined for hell.

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by brothernazareth View Post
    As a person who removes evil spirits ever so often, I can tell you that Satan does exist and if you read my post in the Quran, you will see why I believe that Most Muslims are destined for hell.
    If I was a true believer and wanted others to be attracted towards what I believed was Gospel. I would not go to other religion web sites and post that most of you are destined for Hell.

I dont say things in order to attract any to my faith. I state what I believe to be true....it is up to the other to accept it...do your own due diligence

Veteran Member

I dont say things in order to attract any to my faith. I state what I believe to be true....it is up to the other to accept it...do your own due diligence
    I take it that this is supposed to be the way of inviting people towards the True faith , in your opinion, by the prophets and messengers of God.

Veteran Member

People from other religions probably think same about Christians. More specifically Jews and Muslims probably think same about current Christianity, one reason is as follows:
    http://taliesin3339.hubpages.com/hub...anity-is-Pagan

I specifically removed an evil spirit from a muslim boy and he testified that he went to hell just for the fact that he was Muslim. His father testified that the boy was a good boy and had no reason to go to hell

I specifically removed an evil spirit from a muslim boy and he testified that he went to hell just for the fact that he was Muslim. His father testified that the boy was a good boy and had no reason to go to hell
    Jesus himself states that children are pure and to enter heaven one must be blameless like children, per the NT. You, on the other hand, are telling us quite the opposite. Again, you seem to be operating under a major contradiction. And only a fool would place his faith on such 'hearsay'...
    Last edited by ihsan; 24th August 2011 at 12:24.
    "Those who deny the strength of truth,
    God does not give them courage." - Bulleh Shah

Veteran Member

Are you saying that the boy has already been to Hell for being a Muslim. I find that very starnge. A boy who has not chosen Islam by choice I presume, but goes to Hell for being born in a Muslim house hold, which happened not by his choice but by God's choice. So God choose Hell for him. He is still a child and has been put to Hell. He has not lived his entire life yet. How do we know what sort of a person he will grow up to be? If the fate of people is being deicded by post code lottery what is the point of creating them?

I feel if we need to conduct a discussion or exchange views we need to do it on reason and substance. If we are going to removal evil spirits from Muslims then I do not want to waste my time

Shiva Satan Melek Taus Enki etc are various names for the same God that are revered by Pagans . Satan infact is a hebrew word meaning adversary .