Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Allah's Miracle Rivers Found As Per Surah Rehman, Alquran..

Default Allah's Miracle Rivers Found As Per Surah Rehman, Alquran..

These below pictures are belonging to the rivers from South Africa near to Cape Town . These two rvier's speciallity were discovered begeining on 20th century but Almighty God was already mentioned in the Holly Quran 1400 years back, for ref see (Surah Rehman). The speciality of these two rivers are that both are running in the same sea but the water taste are not same and they never mix each others (as per the order of Almighty God), one river's water taste is sour and other one is sweet. (Subhan Allah).
    Attached Images Attached Images
    • File Type: jpg 1.jpg (28.7 KB, 35 views)
    • File Type: jpg 2.jpg (28.3 KB, 31 views)

Former Hadith Rejector

Default Re: Allah's Miracle Rivers Found As Per Surah Rehman, Alquran..

Cool! I've read about the reason of why they dont mix and have seen illustrations, but never a picture. Are you 100% sure this is a real photo and not some other phenomenon?

Thanks for posting.
    Last edited by aamantubillah; 7th July 2009 at 20:17.
    To anyone reading my posts:
    I used to be hadith rejector. After studying hadith at a surface level, I realized the large amount of nonsense dispelled by this forum and their top users. The exemptions are Al Boriqi, Nawawi, Lumumba and hlatif (who is no longer here). My advice, leave this forum. If you read anything of me rejecting hadith, know that it is nonsense and I no longer hold that view. Read my "Bio" for more info.

If you go to Amazon where it goes into to the sea, you see something similar too. If I remember correctly, they don't mix because one type of water is heavier than the other.

Read more about it here:
    The tributaries and the Amazon River are two different colors -- the "white" water rivers, which are really muddy and look much like cocoa, the "black" water rivers, which are filled with tannin and are clear like coffee. At any point where two of these rivers join, their density is so different that they will not mix for several miles. No where is this natural event more dramatic than near Manaus, where the Solimoes and the Rio Negro merge. The Amazon River is formed at the point these two rivers join together.

http://cruises.about.com/od/southame.../amazon075.htm

Quote Originally Posted by aamantubillah View Post
    Cool! I've read about the reason of why they dont mix and have seen illustrations, but never a picture. Are you 100% sure this is a real photo and not some other phenomenon?

Thanks for posting.
    Here is another photo of two rivers meet with each other, however, where did in Quran Allah said about Rivers ?

So, too, the creeds of man: the one prevails
    Until the other comes; and this one fails
    When that one triumphs; ay, the lonesome world
    Will always want the latest fairy tales.
    Al-Ma'arri

Former Hadith Rejector

Where did Allah talk about the Human DNA's make up? Or giving the prophecy of the the World Wars? Where did Allah talk about the process of the exhaustion of every kind of star? Does the fact that Allah does not mention every single natural phenomenon mean that the book is not from Him? What is your point? I'm not sure I see one other than, "Allah did not mention rivers and only mentioned two seas, so therefore the Quran is all lies".

I would not be surprised if the "two bodies of water" includes rivers.

# 25:53 (Asad) AND HE it is who has given freedom of movement to the two great bodies of water – [41] the one sweet and thirst-allaying, and the other salty and bitter - and yet has wrought between them a barrier and a forbidding ban. [42]

Note 41 (Quran Ref: 25:53 )
    The noun bahr, usually signifying "sea", is also applied to large agglomerations of sweet water, like rivers, lakes, etc.; in the above context, the dual al-bahrayn denotes "the two great bodies [or "kinds"] of water" - the salty and the sweet - existing side by side on earth.(Quran Ref: 25:53 )
    Last edited by aamantubillah; 11th July 2009 at 05:07.
    I used to be hadith rejector. After studying hadith at a surface level, I realized the large amount of nonsense dispelled by this forum and their top users. The exemptions are Al Boriqi, Nawawi, Lumumba and hlatif (who is no longer here). My advice, leave this forum. If you read anything of me rejecting hadith, know that it is nonsense and I no longer hold that view. Read my "Bio" for more info.

Thanks for posting.
    One of my Friend live in South Africa and she confirmed that she watched this river.This is truly amazing and an eye opening for those who believe.

(Originally posted by "Sumuque")
    "however, where did in Quran Allah said about Rivers ?

Here it is.

Surah Al-Rehman

055.019 He has let free the two bodies of flowing water, meeting together:

055.020 Between them is a Barrier which they do not transgress:

Where did Allah talk about the Human DNA's make up? Or giving the prophecy of the the World Wars? Where did Allah talk about the process of the exhaustion of every kind of star? Does the fact that Allah does not mention every single natural phenomenon mean that the book is not from Him? What is your point? I'm not sure I see one other than, "Allah did not mention rivers and only mentioned two seas, so therefore the Quran is all lies".

I would not be surprised if the "two bodies of water" includes rivers.
    You forgot one other thing, where did Allah informed you about Dinosaurs ?? Had it been mentioned in Quran, I am sure a lot of non believers would jump in the Band wagon for conversion, you see there were no fossil remain were found in Arabia during the time of Muhammad so He perhaps thought, oh well, leave this out from the Book, you are right Quran is not an encyclopedia but I still don't agree that how did you arrive on this conclusion that its from Allah ?

You want to belief Muhammad spoke about Rivers ? I just want to know from where you are getting this river thin in these verses ? What about Seas ? is it possible Muhammad was talking about Sea and not about rivers ? And even in case of Sea, what Miracle do you see in it ?

So you see its your belief as a Muslim Muhammad spoke about Rivers, I just want to know where this information in Quran, nothing more nothing less. I still belief you do not make claims without any solid ground.

And by the way the photo I showed you is a normal phenomena, what miraculous thing do you see in it ?
    So, too, the creeds of man: the one prevails
    Until the other comes; and this one fails
    When that one triumphs; ay, the lonesome world
    Will always want the latest fairy tales.
    Al-Ma'arri

Former Hadith Rejector

Quote Originally Posted by sumuque View Post
    You forgot one other thing, where did Allah informed you about Dinosaurs ?? Had it been mentioned in Quran, I am sure a lot of non believers would jump in the Band wagon for conversion, you see there were no fossil remain were found in Arabia during the time of Muhammad so He perhaps thought, oh well, leave this out from the Book, you are right Quran is not an encyclopedia but I still don't agree that how did you arrive on this conclusion that its from Allah ?

You want to belief Muhammad spoke about Rivers ? I just want to know from where you are getting this river thin in these verses ? What about Seas ? is it possible Muhammad was talking about Sea and not about rivers ? And even in case of Sea, what Miracle do you see in it ?

So you see its your belief as a Muslim Muhammad spoke about Rivers, I just want to know where this information in Quran, nothing more nothing less. I still belief you do not make claims without any solid ground.

And by the way the photo I showed you is a normal phenomena, what miraculous thing do you see in it ?
    I find it amazing that God creates these laws of nature and they are harmonious and beautiful.

Furthermore, I find it amazing that the Prophet pbuh has never seen one of these things nor was he pbuh informed of them otherwise. However, your proof against this is a load of questions that have no shred of evidence for, so you only rely on the doubts of the reader as your "proof" which you seem to invoke.

As a side note:

This isn't referring to 'miracle' rivers but the very common phenomenon that every Arab was aware of, and that is the fact that this world produces both salt and fresh water, in large amounts.

Water is free-flowing, constantly moving and it has a tendency to mix with everything, and yet, the Lord provides a 'barrier' that allows both fresh water and salt water to exist in this world. They are different to the extent that one quenches thirst and the other quite the opposite.
    "Those who deny the strength of truth,
    God does not give them courage." - Bulleh Shah

I find it amazing that God creates these laws of nature and they are harmonious and beautiful.

Furthermore, I find it amazing that the Prophet pbuh has never seen one of these things nor was he pbuh informed of them otherwise. However, your proof against this is a load of questions that have no shred of evidence for, so you only rely on the doubts of the reader as your "proof" which you seem to invoke.
    Assuming that such rivers exist, it is very likely that someone has spread it. At the end of the day, it was in Africa, not in Australia where it was impossible that the information can have leaked.
    Why don't you ask why 'God' repeats one phrase in that sura so many times? He either may genuinely think that you (not me) are stupid to feel obliged to repeat or he is retarded and can't even keep a normal conversation.
    One advice, be more on the doubt side even if you want to believe in God coz he will not be very happy with stupid blind believers (assuming he is so all-knowing and wise). Think about it.

Quote Originally Posted by ihsan View Post
    As a side note:

This isn't referring to 'miracle' rivers but the very common phenomenon that every Arab was aware of, and that is the fact that this world produces both salt and fresh water, in large amounts.

Water is free-flowing, constantly moving and it has a tendency to mix with everything, and yet, the Lord provides a 'barrier' that allows both fresh water and salt water to exist in this world. They are different to the extent that one quenches thirst and the other quite the opposite.
    Are you saying that the verse in question is not speaking of the general phenomenon that is being referred to here or are just denying that the Qur'an is referring to these two bodies of water in particular?

Quote Originally Posted by albanynyguy View Post
    Why don't you ask why 'God' repeats one phrase in that sura so many times? He either may genuinely think that you (not me) are stupid to feel obliged to repeat or he is retarded and can't even keep a normal conversation.
    Here is the brilliant Tafsir of this Sura by Islahi where he explains each occurrence of the verse:
    http://www.monthly-renaissance.com/i...t.aspx?id=1277

Quote Originally Posted by lumumba_s View Post
    Are you saying that the verse in question is not speaking of the general phenomenon that is being referred to here or are just denying that the Qur'an is referring to these two bodies of water in particular?
    Actually it is referring to the general phenomenon which the Arabs were already aware of. Not to some specific example as discussed here, though these can be used to buttress the point that such examples abound in nature, all witness to the majesty of Allah swt.
    Nine things the Lord has commanded me: Fear of God in private and in public; Justness, whether in anger or in calmness; Moderation in both poverty and affluence; That I should join hands with those who break away from me; And give to those who deprive me; And forgive those who wrong me; And that my silence should be meditation; And my words remembrance of God; And my vision keen observation.- Prophet Muhammad (pbuh)

Quote Originally Posted by sumuque View Post
    Here is another photo of two rivers meet with each other, however, where did in Quran Allah said about Rivers ?

For those seeking miracles in Uthman's koran, I should point out that there's nothing miraculous depicted in the photo. The confluence of river systems is often accompanied by water of different color. That has to do with mineral content, salinity and the effects of land runoff.

These things were not understood when Uthman authored the koran. These things are still not understood by those seeking knowledge in an ancient book of tales and fables.