Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Introduce yourself - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Introduce yourself

Default Re: Introduce yourself

Welcome to the forum Tanvir; enjoy your time here, and don't hesitate to jump right in and contribute!
    Knowledge shrinks as wisdom grows.
    ~ Alfred North Whitehead

Hello (again) Forum.......im Targlish (or Targ's for short).

I have been on Sabatical after taking a rather generous amount of Gardening Leave, which is a nice way of saying the big company I worked for paid me out and required me not to work for the competion for a long long time.

Since my last posting occasion I have had a lot of time to reflect upon a great many issues. So I hope to greet all the regulars and new forumites with my usual laconic and whistful charm and enjoy the time online.

Oh, and a big wave hello to Vinod, Alan (my apparent twin... yes i remember that, thankyou Hannah), and everybody else who I have apparently forgotton, but will endevour to become reaquainted.

Here endeth the Intro.... its been ... fun

Veteran Member

Iam Alan,I live on the edge,there are alot of people here,but they are looking the other way and so dont think its the edge.
    Islam isnt for studying,its for living

As'salamu alaykum,

Welcome to the forum. I hope you will enjoy your stay. I have a feeling we can learn a lot from each other.

Regards,
    think

Bismillah;

Asalaamu alaykum warahmatulahi walbaraakaatu;

Dearest Rotasak, Subhana'allah, I am amazed to see how active you are. Masha'Allah, I remember you, I respected you, and looked up to you. Than, I checked the cite once more to see if the people I knew over this cyberspace, were still present or disperse into the dunyah. But my smile widened as I realized you and a couple of other members still were here. Alhamdulilahi Rabbil Alameen. I am not new, rather, I merely return. If you recall, I was titled under, Aaliyah. I made this user name(Muhaddithat) because i could not remeber the passward to the other.
    I am a student seeking the teaching profession. I wish to propagate Islam in its truth, and regenerate the Youth of Islam all around me and make them realize that which they neglect; their duties as Muslims and how Beautiful Islam is.

Im blessed beyond measure. I ask Allah to Bless us all. Forgive us and gude
    us.
    Its nice to be back.

Allah knows best.
    Salaams
    Allah, than Jannah!- Barre Ibn Malik (RA) The heart beats feverishly for its sight to behold the Master of the Day Of Judgement! Allah, Jala jalaalahu. -Talibah

Ahem,....Ratatosk
    Sorry i spelt you name wrong..
    Allah, than Jannah!- Barre Ibn Malik (RA) The heart beats feverishly for its sight to behold the Master of the Day Of Judgement! Allah, Jala jalaalahu. -Talibah

Thumbs up Re: Introduce yourself

Mashallah

Welcome to the forum..or shall I say welcome back?

It is heartwarming to have more sisters around

We have something in common after all! I am a student seeking translation profession.. you may add a literary career as well!

Salam,

Welcome ...eh... back to the forum. We're glad to have you back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Al-Muhaddithat View Post
    I respected you, and looked up to you.
    So, you're not doing it no more, eh?

As an aside, that's really a good thing. Firstly, I am absolutely not a person to look up to. I'm merely a blind person in the dark trying to make sense of what I experience. My knowledge is shallow and my wisdom non-existant. I'm trying to learn, though. I'm just blessed with wise teachers, that's the extent of my wisdom.
    Quote Originally Posted by Al-Muhaddithat View Post
    Its nice to be back.
    It's nice to have you back.

Regards,
    think

Asalaamu Alaykum warahmatulahi walbaraakaatu;

Respect is given because it is shown. I liked your way of comunicating not only with Muslims, but non-Muslims as well. I still regard you with respect no doubt.

Thank you sister, Guidence. Truely, I am glad to be back, and you are extremely kind. Thank you sincerily.

Alhamdulilahi Nicmatul Islam. May we gain virtue from one another, Ameen.

Salaams.

I am good masha'Allah.

Assalamu Alaikum dear brothers and sisters.

Now regarding about myself, I am a Muslim brother and I am 22 years old. I decided to join this forum because after browsing through this forum for a while, I liked some of the topics and discussions that I was reading. I found them to be quite interesting.

And now that I am a part of this nice small community, insha'Allah I will try to contribute in this forum whenever I can.

Thank you for reading my introduction.

Regards.

Former Hadith Rejector

23, m, USA
    Biopsyche major undergrad, inshaAllah after PhD will enter research into physiological psychology or occupational therapy. inshaAllah.
    To anyone reading my posts:
    I used to be hadith rejector. After studying hadith at a surface level, I realized the large amount of nonsense dispelled by this forum and their top users. The exemptions are Al Boriqi, Nawawi, Lumumba and hlatif (who is no longer here). My advice, leave this forum. If you read anything of me rejecting hadith, know that it is nonsense and I no longer hold that view. Read my "Bio" for more info.

Asalaamu Alaykum everyone,

I am just a humble 22 year old, female, English revert living and working in London. Being new to Islam, my knowledge is very limited and I hope to expand it here, inshaAllah (I joined this site following a recommendation from a kind brother).

Islam is fascinating because the more I learn about it, the less I actually seem to know, if that makes any sense?

Kind regards
    Last edited by -Farrah-; 16th June 2009 at 00:39.
    It would be so nice if something made sense for a change.
    -Alice

SALAM SIS & BRO. I M FARAH ,I HAVE COME ACROSS THIS SITE AS I WAS SEARCHING FOR SOME TOPICS. I M Dr (PHYSIOTHERAPIST) I M KNOW GOING TO JOIN MY INTERNSHIP, I M VERY KEEN TO KNOW MORE ABOUT ISLAM.

Quote Originally Posted by -Farrah- View Post
    Asalaamu Alaykum everyone,

I am just a humble 22 year old, female, English revert living and working in London. Being new to Islam, my knowledge is very limited and I hope to expand it here, inshaAllah (I joined this site following a recommendation from a kind brother).

Islam is fascinating because the more I learn about it, the less I actually seem to know, if that makes any sense?

Kind regards
    Walaikum Salaam, welcome to the forum!
    . Im a fellow Londoner here!

Quote Originally Posted by farah fatima View Post
    SALAM SIS & BRO. I M FARAH ,I HAVE COME ACROSS THIS SITE AS I WAS SEARCHING FOR SOME TOPICS. I M Dr (PHYSIOTHERAPIST) I M KNOW GOING TO JOIN MY INTERNSHIP, I M VERY KEEN TO KNOW MORE ABOUT ISLAM.
    Walaikum Salaam, welcome to the forum!

Two Farrahs! (albeit with two different spellings).
    Hope you both find it enriching here.

Peace
    Last edited by Kabeer; 21st June 2009 at 13:51. Reason: typo
    “None of you truly believes until he loves for his brother what he loves for himself.”

hello from London