Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Al-Anbiya..... a book sharing things to come
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Al-Anbiya..... a book sharing things to come

Suspended

Default Al-Anbiya..... a book sharing things to come

Often in theological renditions much diversity can unfold.

To observe the writting herein an eye opening awareness begins to reveal itself. The point is to read the material and feel the words intended.

Surah 21:
    Al-Ambiya (The Prophets)

In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful

1. Closer and closer to mankind comes their Reckoning: yet they heed not and they turn away.
    Since the day of reckoning (judgment has not occurred, then it is in front of us, our children)

2. Never comes (aught) to them of a renewed Message from their Lord, but they listen to it as in jest,-
    Each new generation of knowledge has been initially rejected.

3. Their hearts toying as with trifles. The wrong-doers conceal their private counsels, (saying), "Is this (one) more than a man like yourselves? Will ye go to witchcraft with your eyes open?"

4. Say: "My Lord knoweth (every) word (spoken) in the heavens and on earth: He is the One that heareth and knoweth (all things)."

5. "Nay," they say, "(these are) medleys of dream! - Nay, He forged it! - Nay, He is (but) a poet! Let him then bring us a Sign like the ones that were sent to (Prophets) of old!"
    Which is normal if you remember what each of the prophets had to go through.

6. (As to those) before them, not one of the populations which We destroyed believed: will these believe?
    As in each of the stages of new works much damage was seen to them who rejected; so the question is left open; will these believe? Soon to find out.

this whole chapter is to be observed;

Suspended

Default Re: Al-Anbiya..... a book sharing things to come

7. Before thee, also, the apostles We sent were but men, to whom We granted inspiration: If ye realise this not, ask of those who possess the Message.
    All men are equally human.

8. Nor did We give them bodies that ate no food, nor were they exempt from death.

9. In the end We fulfilled to them Our Promise, and We saved them and those whom We pleased, but We destroyed those who transgressed beyond bounds.

10. We have revealed for you (O men!) a book in which is a Message for you: will ye not then understand?
    Each of them men who wrote the good and contributed, each had the protection of their good works (Allah) and in each (rendition of knowledge), did the people understand?

Perhaps not as in each much was written but pushed aside. i.e... the final days, many forgot to keep the knowledge understood.

11. How many were the populations We utterly destroyed because of their iniquities, setting up in their places other peoples?

12. Yet, when they felt Our Punishment (coming), behold, they (tried to) flee from it.

13. Flee not, but return to the good things of this life which were given you, and to your homes in order that ye may be called to account.

14. They said: "Ah! woe to us! We were indeed wrong-doers!"

15. And that cry of theirs ceased not, till We made them as a field that is mown, as ashes silent and quenched.
    This section has much; see how 'setting up in their places other people' ? Land was ceased by an occuping force.

Some left, some stayed.

But devastation all the same. Since no period is mentioned, this seems to reflect things to come.

Suspended

16. Not for (idle) sport did We create the heavens and the earth and all that is between!

17. If it had been Our wish to take (just) a pastime, We should surely have taken it from the things nearest to Us, if We would do (such a thing)!

18. Nay, We hurl the Truth against falsehood, and it knocks out its brain, and behold, falsehood doth perish! Ah! woe be to you for the (false) things ye ascribe (to Us).
    Such as even little old me could say such;

i am not on this site for fun

to give of my life to share knowledge has nothing to do with me or what I want; heck I could be writting what I know and sell it all over the world like that Dan Brown (DaVinci code)... but a promise was made to you know who, and we don't break promises with HIM (Allah)

as well, you can bet truth will unravel much of the unknown phenomenon

and i agree ..."woe be to you for the (false) things ye ascribe" to them who contest the truth

Suspended

19. To Him belong all (creatures) in the heavens and on earth: Even those who are in His (very) Presence are not too proud to serve Him, nor are they (ever) weary (of His service):
    To server existence (God/Allah), then nothing is from a person or self (me)

20. They celebrate His praises night and day, nor do they ever flag or intermit.

21. Or have they taken (for worship) gods from the earth who can raise (the dead)?
    Each person should be in Love of all that is He (existence) and thankful at all times for even being alive and no one has ever raised a man by magic, to the flesh.

22. If there were, in the heavens and the earth, other gods besides Allah, there would have been confusion in both! but glory to Allah, the Lord of the Throne: (High is He) above what they attribute to Him!
    The thrown is a rendition to word (mans usage) of the described dominion of all that exists; there is not Gods in the heavens and the earth; as HE is more than, or clearly the combination of all that man can describe; everything!

23. He cannot be questioned for His acts, but they will be questioned (for theirs).
    since each of the prophets shared knowledge in time (acts of God) Why people try to define God as other and not see how HE is the cause of all things; that to question all interpretations, then God reveals his existence; and we have no right to questions all existence unless each has observed all existence. (all recorded knowledge of) We question each other to even touch a portion of what is true.

Or simply what is to be is already known to Allah.

Suspended

24. Or have they taken for worship (other) gods besides him? Say, "Bring your convincing proof: this is the Message of those with me and the Message of those before me." But most of them know not the Truth, and so turn away.

25. Not an apostle did We send before thee without this inspiration sent by Us to him: that there is no god but I; therefore worship and serve Me.
    existence of the truth in to writing is from a person; and all within Him

and in to honor all of that which is good, the truth is easy to see

from the perspective of this i; no intent of doing what the faithful wish

the duty is to Allah and the children; the furture; for life to continue.

what is good, is honoring all that is Allah; existence, with the life we are born into with choice, compassion and the universal ability to Love.

be thankful not 5 times daily; but each moment your eyes know life

will return in a bit

please realize, nothing is about an i
    Last edited by Bishadi; 13th July 2008 at 14:39.

Quote Originally Posted by Bishadi View Post

be thankful not 5 times daily; but each moment your eyes know life
    Ibn Taymiyyah has two statements

'Truly, there is a Heaven in this world,
    [And] whoever does not enter it,
    Will not enter the Heaven of the next world.'

and

'What can my enemies do to me?
    I have in my breast both my Heaven and my Garden.
    If I travel they are with me, and they never leave me.
    Imprisonment for me is a religious retreat [khalwa].
    To be slain for me is martyrdom [shahada]
    And to be exiled from my land is a spiritual journey [siyaha].'

this was a man who's very sleep was itself worship and the very air that he breathed thanked their Lord for allowing them to be breathed by this man and the dirt that he used to walk on is worth more than my entire life and family together.

SO the issue is not that muslims, real muslims, remember Allah only 5 times a day, rather they merely view that making the salaah is obligatory five times a day. When it comes to rememberance of Allah, we have leaders who say if the soul neglects Him for 1 second, it is as if he lived a thousand years of worthlessness. In other words, there is not a second that goes by that the muslims life, death, living, buying and selling and trading, dealing with people, his fighting, is purely in His rememberance. Even putting on our clothing, going to the bathroom, lying down, sleeping, eating, resting, are all done for His sake.
    Islamic Thought In the Modern Era of the Islamic Awakening: Dissemination of Islamic research and studies
    al-Mustaqeem Publications
    “The bonds of Islam will be broken one by one. Every time a bond is undone, the people will cling to the bond that follows. The first of these bonds is rulership (khilaafa) and the last is the prayer (salah).” Reported by Ahmad and Tabarani. Al-Hakim stated that the chain is authentic.

Suspended

26. And they say: "((Allah)) Most Gracious has begotten offspring." Glory to Him! they are (but) servants raised to honour.
    Suggests that people believed that Allah has sons, incarnate; in which these stories still live within the minds of people.

But the idea of "Godhead" in the East, shares that people can live and exhibit the compassion, Love and selfless giving for other; honorable.

27. They speak not before He speaks, and they act (in all things) by His Command.
    No knowledge exists without prior understanding taught by another; but as well in each person with true compassion; the Good of each choice, becomes the first choice; such is having the grace of Good within.

28. He knows what is before them, and what is behind them, and they offer no intercession except for those who are acceptable, and they stand in awe and reverence of His (Glory).
    This is about the last messenger..

29. If any of them should say, "I am a god besides Him", such a one We should reward with Hell: thus do We reward those who do wrong.
    No man is God incarnate as there is no separation from each and God.

Suspended

30. Do not the Unbelievers see that the heavens and the earth were joined together (as one unit of creation), before we clove them asunder? We made from water every living thing. Will they not then believe?
    Kind of self explanitory in which it is stated; heaven and earth are One in the beginning, separated by knowledge; just at it is understood life is of water by the knowledge revealed; but do the believers understand this?

31. And We have set on the earth mountains standing firm, lest it should shake with them, and We have made therein broad highways (between mountains) for them to pass through: that they may receive Guidance.
    As man can affect the mountains but what they do (highways); then share what knowledge is understood from all lands of God (the four corners of the earth/the four colors of mankind)

32. And We have made the heavens as a canopy well guarded: yet do they turn away from the Signs which these things (point to)!
    As understanding has been diverse; do not turn away from things you do not understand; as the good knowledge are signs pointing to the truth.

33. It is He Who created the Night and the Day, and the sun and the moon: all (the celestial bodies) swim along, each in its rounded course.
    Just as all existence is of God; then know the understanding is also within; seek the knowledge to comprehend in which He reveals in his works (signs)...

Suspended

34. We granted not to any man before thee permanent life (here): if then thou shouldst die, would they live permanently?
    Before the truth; none have understood what eternal life is; do you?

Suspended

35. Every soul shall have a taste of death: and We test you by evil and by good by way of trial. to Us must ye return.
    Each break the rules and will know them by recollection as well find they exist upon existence and never to be undone. With understanding each step is within all that is (God), then know you are of him, living within existence and responsible to all that you do. When each of mankind are aware of these rules, be judges; all equally.

36. When the Unbelievers see thee, they treat thee not except with ridicule. "Is this," (they say), "the one who talks of your gods?" and they blaspheme at the mention of ((Allah)) Most Gracious!
    Many will reject knowing God as all of existence; laughing be they may but in truth will find, they blaspheme Him with little responsibility to each action.

37. Man is a creature of haste: soon (enough) will I show you My Signs; then ye will not ask Me to hasten them!
    As perhaps why few know what is true until the war, then they will ask, why no one tells us? why no warning; but the signs are there and few see them until the fires burn the sky; but do not ask for anything to be undone nor that magic to bring forgiveness.

Suspended

a tangent in a sense but we have a Ron.....

YUSUFALI: Again turn thy vision a second time: (thy) vision will come back to thee dull and discomfited, in a state worn out.
    PICKTHAL: Then look again and yet again, thy sight will return unto thee weakened and made dim.
    SHAKIR: Then turn back the eye again and again; your look shall '~ come back to you confused while it is fatigued.

YUSUFALI: And we have, (from of old), adorned the lowest heaven with Lamps, and We have made such (Lamps) (as) missiles to drive away the Evil Ones, and have prepared for them the Penalty of the Blazing Fire.
    PICKTHAL: And verily We have beautified the world's heaven with lamps, and We have made them missiles for the devils, and for them We have prepared the doom of flame.
    SHAKIR: And certainly We have adorned this lower heaven with lamps and We have made these missiles for the Shaitans, and We have prepared for them the chastisement of burning.

YUSUFALI: For those who reject their Lord (and Cherisher) is the Penalty of Hell: and evil is (such), Destination.
    PICKTHAL: And for those who disbelieve in their Lord there is the doom of hell, a hapless journey's end!
    SHAKIR: And for those who disbelieve in their Lord is the punishment of hell, and evil is the resort.

YUSUFALI: When they are cast therein, they will hear the (terrible) drawing in of its breath even as it blazes forth,
    PICKTHAL: When they are flung therein they hear its roaring as it boileth up,
    SHAKIR: When they shall be cast therein, they shall hear a loud moaning of it as it heaves,

YUSUFALI: Almost bursting with fury: Every time a Group is cast therein, its Keepers will ask, "Did no Warner come to you?"
    PICKTHAL: As it would burst with rage. Whenever a (fresh) host is flung therein the wardens thereof ask them: Came there unto you no warner?
    SHAKIR: Almost bursting for fury. Whenever a group is cast into it, its keeper shall ask them: Did there not come to you a warner?

YUSUFALI: They will say: "Yes indeed; a Warner did come to us, but we rejected him and said, 'Allah never sent down any (Message): ye are nothing but an egregious delusion!'"
    simply... a 'new ' beginning is unfolding; by the light of knowledge; sharing only a straight destination, even sharing of the coming war;

but who believes a nut case?

Suspended

38. They say: "When will this promise come to pass, if ye are telling the truth?"

39. If only the Unbelievers knew (the time) when they will not be able to ward off the fire from their faces, nor yet from their backs, and (when) no help can reach them!

40. Nay, it may come to them all of a sudden and confound them: no power will they have then to avert it, nor will they (then) get respite.
    That war is right in front of us all. See the middle east and know, that evil of 'many heads' is a collective of people bound to much belief coupled with the might of the capitalistic machine.

Nothing will stop what is coming.

Suspended

41. Mocked were (many) apostle before thee; But their scoffers were hemmed in by the thing that they mocked.

42. Say: "Who can keep you safe by night and by day from (the Wrath of) ((Allah)) Most Gracious?" Yet they turn away from the mention of their Lord.

43. Or have they gods that can guard them from Us? They have no power to aid themselves, nor can they be defended from Us.

44. Nay, We gave the good things of this life to these men and their fathers until the period grew long for them; See they not that We gradually reduce the land (in their control) from its outlying borders? Is it then they who will win?

45. Say, "I do but warn you according to revelation": But the deaf will not hear the call, (even) when they are warned!

46. If but a breath of the Wrath of thy Lord do touch them, they will then say, "Woe to us! we did wrong indeed!"

47. We shall set up scales of justice for the Day of Judgment, so that not a soul will be dealt with unjustly in the least, and if there be (no more than) the weight of a mustard seed, We will bring it (to account): and enough are We to take account.
    many have mocked them of before and even now but there is no running or hiding from the truth; nothing of magic can save or turn the tides, as even the fathers of old described the account, the conflict over the land, and even as these things occur, many will heed not the revelation until the war begins.

but be certain, the truth will define the judgment; the tides will turn and as promised, each will reap their merit; large or small....

is it me or does anyone else sense this feeling from this guy

Islamic Thought In the Modern Era of the Islamic Awakening: Dissemination of Islamic research and studies
    al-Mustaqeem Publications
    “The bonds of Islam will be broken one by one. Every time a bond is undone, the people will cling to the bond that follows. The first of these bonds is rulership (khilaafa) and the last is the prayer (salah).” Reported by Ahmad and Tabarani. Al-Hakim stated that the chain is authentic.

Suspended

48. In the past We granted to Moses and Aaron the criterion (for judgment), and a Light and a Message for those who would do right,-
    knowledge offers the light of understanding; and as knowledge evolved, the next generations had what was revealed; hence the line of prophets; what this book is talking about.........

49. Those who fear their Lord in their most secret thoughts, and who hold the Hour (of Judgment) in awe.

50. And this is a blessed Message which We have sent down: will ye then reject it?
    those who understand the secrets revealed will be ready for that hour

and like many before, each who shared truth, had them who 'reject it'