Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: black magic/sihr/evil eye

Default black magic/sihr/evil eye

I am only recently married (a love marriage) and I am 100% convinced that my husband has been afflicted with either evil eye or black magic. We have seperated (not divorced) due to his very very strange and all of a sudden rude, vindictive and violent behaviour. I have found out by having ruqia done on me that I was inflicted by severe evil eye (not black magic). But my husband who has much worse symptoms than what I did...will not go to have ruqia performed. Somehow he will always find a way out of going. He was such a lovely guy and all of a sudden has become an evil indidual. He suffers from severe paranoia, will verbally and physically abuse me etc. (therefore our reason for seperation....I do not want to react to this if it is magic and not really controlled by himself).Does any one know of how to remove black magic or evil eye from my husband without having any form of contact with him?

Default Re: black magic/sihr/evil eye

Quote Originally Posted by Londonsister View Post
    I am only recently married (a love marriage) and I am 100% convinced that my husband has been afflicted with either evil eye or black magic. We have seperated (not divorced) due to his very very strange and all of a sudden rude, vindictive and violent behaviour. I have found out by having ruqia done on me that I was inflicted by severe evil eye (not black magic). But my husband who has much worse symptoms than what I did...will not go to have ruqia performed. Somehow he will always find a way out of going. He was such a lovely guy and all of a sudden has become an evil indidual. He suffers from severe paranoia, will verbally and physically abuse me etc. (therefore our reason for seperation....I do not want to react to this if it is magic and not really controlled by himself).Does any one know of how to remove black magic or evil eye from my husband without having any form of contact with him?
    Hello sister,
    I think you're talking about "evil eye" not black magic. So forget that.
    Okay, first a quick history lesson: After you've read about it's history. The answer to your question can be found right at the bottom. Please click on the link and read. Everything will be fine. Do not worry. Just have faith in Allah. Salam!

The amount of literary and archaeological evidence attests to the belief in the evil eye in the eastern Mediterranean for more than a millennium starting with Hesiod, Callimachus, Plato, Diodorus Siculus, Theocritus, Plutarch, Heliodorus, Pliny the Elder, and Aulus Gellius.
    The Classical Evil Eye

Belief in the evil eye during antiquity is based on the evidence in ancient sources like Aristophanes, Athenaeus, Plutarch and Heliodorus.
    Belief in the evil eye is strongest in the Middle East, South Asia, Central Asia and Europe, especially the Mediterranean region; it has also spread to other areas, including northern Europe, particularly in the Celtic regions, and the Americas, where it was brought by European colonists and Middle Eastern immigrants.
    Greece

matohantra

In Greece, the evil eye is cast away though the process of xematiasma (ξεμάτιασμα), whereby the "healer" silently recites a secret prayer passed over from an older relative of the opposite sex, usually a grandparent. Such prayers are revealed only under specific circumstances, for according to superstition those who reveal them indiscriminately lose their ability to cast off the evil
    Rome

Blue eyes (nazars) on sale

In ancient Rome, people believed that phallic charms and ornaments offered proof against the evil eye. Such a charm was called fascinum in Latin, from the verb fascinare (the origin of the English word "to fascinate"), "to cast a spell", such as that of the evil eye.
    Judaism

Among Jews, fish are considered to be immune to the evil eye, so their images are often found on hamsa hand amulets
    India

In India the evil eye, called "drishti" (literally view) or "nazar", is removed through "Aarthi". The actual removal involves different means as per the subject involved. In case of removing human evil eye, a traditional Hindu ritual of holy flame (on a plate) is rotated around the person's face so as to absorb the evil effects.
    Islam

It is tradition among many Muslims, that if a compliment is to be made, you are always supposed to say "Masha'Allah" (ما شاء الله) to ward off the evil eye; it literally means "whatever God wills". It is a testimony from someone that he/she believes that either good or bad it will only happen if God wants to. Dari-speakers in Afghanistan use the phrase "Nami Khuda" ([The] name of God) in place of "Mashallah", as well as a phrase with a similar purpose, "Chashmi bad dur" ([May] the evil eye [be] far). These phrases are found in Tajiki as well, in a slightly different form.
    Turkey
    Main article: Nazar (amulet)

In Turkey and Balkans, evil eye jewelry and trinkets are particularly common. A nazar or evil eye stone (Turkish: nazar boncuğu) is an amulet from ancient mythology that protects against the evil eye.
    Bangladesh

In Bangladesh young children often have a large black dot drawn on one side of their foreheads in order to counter the evil eye. Young girls that are often praised for beauty get a dot drawn behind their earlobes with kohl so no one can see it. This keeps away the evil eye of men and other jealous people.
    Iran

In Iran, Iraq, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Pakistan, the seeds of Aspand (Peganum harmala, also called Esfand, Espand, Esphand, and Harmal) are burned on charcoal,[2] where they explode with little popping noises, releasing a fragrant smoke that is wafted around the head of those afflicted by or exposed to the gaze of strangers.
    Central America

In Mexico and Central America, infants are considered at special risk for evil eye (see mal de ojo, above) and are often given an amulet bracelet as protection, typically with an eye-like spot painted on the amulet. Another preventive measure is allowing admirers to touch the infant or child; in a similar manner, a person wearing an item of clothing that might induce envy may suggest to others that they touch it or some other way dispel envy.
    USA

In 1946, the American magician Henri Gamache published a text called Terrors of the Evil Eye Exposed! (later reprinted as Protection against Evil), which offers directions to defend oneself against the evil eye.
    Belief in the evil eye is found in Islamic doctrine, based upon the verse of the Qur'an, "And from the evil of the envier when he envies," [Chapter al-Falaq, verse 5][1] and the statement of Prophet Muhammad, "The influence of an evil eye is a fact..." [Sahih Muslim, Book 26, Number 5427]
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evil_eye

================================================== =====

Islamic Cure for Evil Eye
    “Say: We believe In God, and in what Has been revealed to us And what was revealed To Abraham, Ishmael; Isaac, Jacob, and the tribes, And in the Books Given to Moses, Jesus, And the Prophets, From their Lord: We make no distinction Between one and another among them, and to God de we submit in Islam.”

Quote Originally Posted by jihadr View Post
    Hello sister,
    I think you're talking about "evil eye" not black magic. So forget that.
    Okay, first a quick history lesson: After you've read about it's history. The answer to your question can be found right at the bottom. Please click on the link and read. Everything will be fine. Do not worry. Just have faith in Allah. Salam!
    akh, that didn't do not a dane thing to help her

sister, you came to the wrong forum.

besides, there is a better, more profound form of removing it. you ask for the wudhu water of the one whom you surely beleive is responsible. that water must be poured over your head. that kills the eye. I ersonaly would ask the admin at brixston masjid, or abu usaamah at green lane, or masjid ibnu-taymiyyah (if you live in britian)

masalama

Allah knows best
    Islamic Thought In the Modern Era of the Islamic Awakening: Dissemination of Islamic research and studies
    al-Mustaqeem Publications
    “The bonds of Islam will be broken one by one. Every time a bond is undone, the people will cling to the bond that follows. The first of these bonds is rulership (khilaafa) and the last is the prayer (salah).” Reported by Ahmad and Tabarani. Al-Hakim stated that the chain is authentic.

Quote Originally Posted by Al-Boriqi View Post
    akh, that didn't do not a dane thing to help her
    Hello Al-Boriqi,
    I don't think anyone here are qualified to help her. I posted historical examples to show that "evil eye" belief has been around all over the world, throughout history. Which will give her an indication that she is not alone in her thinking and it not something which is unusual. This information could give her courage to seek real help. Sometimes people are embarrassed to seek for real help (not forums) thinking that they could be viewed as 'nutters' if they think the unusual thought. I've also provided and opinion of an Islamic scholar on the link which was right at the bottom. It's best to let her make her own decision through professional advice. We can only guide.

Salam!
    “Say: We believe In God, and in what Has been revealed to us And what was revealed To Abraham, Ishmael; Isaac, Jacob, and the tribes, And in the Books Given to Moses, Jesus, And the Prophets, From their Lord: We make no distinction Between one and another among them, and to God de we submit in Islam.”

Suspended

London Sister,

the ability to associate is between you and your husband. The problem sounds like a communication issue.

If you married him based on your Love prior to the marriage, then if you both remained abstinent during the initial courting, then the issue is in your physical differences. As there is no single item known in existence that can cause such division between people thought to love each other.

There is no black magic, devil or evil other than selfishly imposed isolation of each person born of sentience.

Each person has the same capabilities as the other, and to know patience and compassion can overcome the isolating beast of the self.

Talk to him and even if you feel that you cannot cross certain lines, be capable of at least humbling yourself to find the cause. Use compassion and offer yourself to him in the form of Love, not physically, but as his best friend asking to simply understand.

That is what a partner is for, to be capable of leveling the field between the combination of you 2.

Love him with your mind and if you feel you cannot, then remember how existence works, if the self is your priority, then you will be last in line.

If pride or the ideas of some other misdirected thought continues to divide, then each are simple fueling the self and that beast within.

Evil is born of the self. If the self is first; enjoy the pain.

Jazakallah khair for your responses.
    I’ve acted on all of these aspects. But some of them I cannot act upon. For example I cannot control the ruqia on my husband as I have no contact with him anymore (he won’t talk to me at all) and he’ll always find a way not to go. In fact a sheikh did advise him of this and he just started laughing at the sheikh (this was not a normal reaction from someone like my husband). Frankly it was quite a rude. Can ruqia be performed on someone without them actually being present?
    I also have no idea who has inflicted us with the evil eye. As my husband and I are both very popular, good looking, well natured (alhumdulillah) and for some reason wherever we go we seem to attract a lot of attention. I think we were probably inflicted with it during our wedding. There were over 700 guests present. Also we both had many proposals and we both rejected and disappointed many people. So I guess a lot of people from both sides of our extended families were envious. Therefore I do not know who inflicted the evil eye I can’t obtain their wudhu water. But insha allah acting upon the rest of the points will achieve benefit.

As for the third answer. Yes I definately agree communication (lack of it) is creating more problems. However this is not controlled by me. Our separation was forced upon me by my in laws and my husband. I foolishly believed them when they said it was for the best and they threw me out of the house.When I try to communicate with my husband I am faced with my once ever-loving in laws who are now creating more rifts and poisoning his mind. (I guess this is because they probably never deep down approved of our marriage and pretended that they did and they see this as a chance to get rid of me). Or I am faced with swearing and insults from my husband. Things are so bad that as soon as I show my face to my husband he will swear at me and go into an automatic rage. But this is only towards me. He will even slander me with complete lies, discuss really intimate details of our life and just try to humiliate me in front of anyone. All of this is extremely out of character and I don't want to anger him and I don't trust myself in terms of my reaction. As I have shown so much patience and REALLY I mean REALLY showed compassion and effort to reconcile with him. But slowly slowly I am deteriorating and am not a very patient person as it is. Plus being pregnant I’m even more emotional and I fear he may say somthing to me in which I will get so angry I will swear back or ask for talaq and he will give it and I will have no one to blame but myself and the shaitaan will be laughing at me. Even members of my family have tried to get through to my husband and they have returned in a state of what can be described as pure shock. They cannot believe he is the same person and now refuse to even mention his name. As he has angered them so much they are literally on the verge of beating him up.
    I can understand why someone would feel that how I could have had a marriage based on love and it just disappear all of a sudden. This is merely my point. That is exactly what has happened. There has been no gradual change. No fights. No quarrels. We started with a healthy loving marriage with the blessing and support of both our families (well definitely from mine anyway). Then all of a sudden my husband has just started hating me. (and no ….there is no other woman! Or desire to have one…alhumdulillah). My husband always treated me with respect and kindness. Now he is the very person that has abandoned me (and I’m pregnant). He has stopped praying as regularly as he used to and shows great laziness to prayers. I know one of the reasons (not the only one though) that he married me is my physical appearance (beauty) and now he just sees me as ugly. There are so many signs and symptoms that he has shown and they all point towards evil eye or black magic. One other thing is that every morning my mother in law would blow something on water and make me and my husband drink it. I never thought anything of it and I just thought that she blows some quranic ayah for our protection. However I now think otherwise. But only Allah knows what the truth is. In all honesty I don’t care who did the magic or gave the evil eye. My concern is to break it. Before it breaks my marriage. I also read up that the first thing that the first way that evil eye and black magic attacks you is through your prayers. Because it allows the shayateen to attack you and for the magic or evil eye to have its effects. And looking back now I am so ashamed that I let my guard down. Because in our first few days of marriage both me and my husband were so busy enjoying life and ourselves. We failed to remember Allah. I am continuously making dua that Allah forgives us both for this.
    Also Al Boriqi you mentioned a few people and places. I am familiar with Brixton mosque. Can you give me more details on the other two that you have mentioned. I don’t know or where they are?
    Once again thank you for your replies. I honestly do appreciate it. May allah reward you.

Salams Londonsister,

Your predicament sounds most distressing. However, I think that there maybe a cure for your husband if he sees a health professional. The mind is a complex thing but it is treatable over a whole range of problems. Here is a starter for you;

http://www.rcpsych.ac.uk/mentalhealthinformation.aspx

Courage and hope Londonsister.
    Wanting one doesn't mean that one is possible. The more you define what are the fundamentals of "religion", the further you move away from understanding what it is. Religion is a mental state, and as with a lot of things, describing how that mental state is acheived does not in any way tell you what that mental state actually feels like.

As an example, what is water? And I don't mean the definition "it's H2O".

http://www.the-brights.net/forums/fo...opic=8293&st=0

Suspended

I know one of the reasons (not the only one though) that he married me is my physical appearance (beauty) and now he just sees me as ugly.
    It seems sad that personal looks convey in a mirror.

There are so many signs and symptoms that he has shown and they all point towards evil eye or black magic.
    Does not exist.

Fibs of misguiding information.

Almost like someone walking on water or how religious views convey magic or miracles. They are not of reality but simply misrepresentations and fibs. Magic has never been an option of non local affect.

One other thing is that every morning my mother in law would blow something on water and make me and my husband drink it.
    And if you see this and still drink what ever it is, then you are not representing the unborn as a good parent.
    I never thought anything of it and I just thought that she blows some quranic ayah for our protection. However I now think otherwise.
    You are looking for an answer in a mythological idea. AS if to leave responsibility to another outside force.

But only Allah knows what the truth is.
    And in all existence never has magic ever existed……… That is the truth!

Believing in God does not mean, believing in misrepresented ideas and thought.

Heck if I had a cell phone 1500 years ago, I could have said….. I was talking to God himself and who could have said a word in doubt?

In all honesty I don’t care who did the magic or gave the evil eye.
    Now you mislead your intent. You do care and are either nervous or seeking someone else to follow the fib to allow you to live within the lie of non responsibility.

My concern is to break it. Before it breaks my marriage.
    If you speak in these ways to your husband, then I see it already done.

If you speak to others in this way….. then I see it already over.

There is no other to be responsible for your actions and what you represent, other than you.

My husband always treated me with respect and kindness.
    Then be humble to your husband and ask him face to face what is the problem and quit asking others how to break a magic spell or even to follow your misunderstanding as if real.

Now he is the very person that has abandoned me (and I’m pregnant).
    Now you have a responsibility to raise a child. Give the child a chance to know reality without the guise of beliefs in magic, miracles and false representations based on ignorance rather than truth. It is your responsibility as knowledge evolves just as life does with the combination or you and your husband to begin the life of your child.

That child is your life moving forward in time. You will pass but that life will remain. Be truthful and develop within this existence (God) allowing the new to live in truth rather than misguided beliefs. Be true and live or lie and die!

That choice is what we each face at every moment and it is our responsibility to be pure to reality (God) at all times.

He has stopped praying as regularly as he used to and shows great laziness to prayers.
    And as the truth is unveiled to the people, then no religion will ever be able to mislead or cause irresponsibility to be allowed or approved as God (Allah) does not nor ever has lied. It is the people who lean on the words written by men, that allow folk to put their fate in the supernatural… when the omnipotent or evil, or devil or magic, never has, never will, nor will ever exist in reality.

This is the irresponsibility of the previous generations to convey such ideas but like in every religion ever written, they all said a day would come, when the truth will exist and Peace will reign.

All based on a person simply conveying knowledge as it exists, in reality, all of it, all of existence, within all time…. Is in fact that ‘indescribable’ God ….. and we within are the only thing in existence that can cause a creation to exist outside of reality; WORDS! Man/Woman lies and misleads…. God or ‘the total’ never has!

Remember the ‘truth’ exist one way and all of existence, all of man, do in fact live within…. But it is of man that lies, as the born “loss to the common’….

as it is of man, that the evil or devil, exists…..

Keep that in mind as the ‘truth lives in absolution’……..

so if you lie to yourself, you lie to God….. Then to lie to another you cause a loss to the common.

Be responsible!

AssalamuAlaykum

The only reason I registered for this forum is after reading your post and feeling your stress and pain (as I am facing a very similar situation myself). At this time I want to share everything with you in hopes that you will benefit as much as I and more Insha’Allah. I really pray this can benefit you and/or anybody else that reads this post.

I know at times of distress and suffering we as humans become very hopeless and upset. The most vital fact you really need to understand is that Allah decrees what He wills, good or bad it is a preordainment from Allah written in your taqdeer and it is bound to occur. Having said that you need to put full trust in Allah (SWT) as He the Most Powerful and All Knower. Allah (swt) the Most Beneficent is with those who are suffering, dejected, have a broken heart and who are PATIENT. Key word patient, yes I know that is extremely difficult, because things seems so hopeless, but Allah loves His believers who are patient and the reward of being patient and putting your trust only in Him will be beyond your expectations.
    Allah will only Burden you with what you can handle (so mashaAllah Allah knows you can handle this).

Surat Al-Baqarah [2:214] (It’s all part of the test, just make sure you don’t give up help is on its way):
    214. “Or do you think that you shall enter the Garden (of Bliss) without such (trials) as came to those who passed away before you? They encountered suffering and adversity and were so shaken in spirit that even the Messenger and those of faith who were with him cried: ‘When (will come) the help of Allah? Ah, verily, the help of Allah is (always) near!”

Surat Ash-Sharh [94:1-8]
    1. Have We not opened your breast for you (O Muhammad, SAW)
    2. And removed from you your burden,
    3. Which weighed down your back?
    4. And have We not raised you high in fame?
    5. Verily, along with every hardship is relief.
    6. Verily, along with every hardship is relief (i.e., there is one hardship with two reliefs, so one hardsip cannot overcome two reliefs)
    7. So when you have have finished (your occupation), devote yourself for Allah’s worship.
    8. And to your Lord (alone) turn (all your) intentions and hopes

This link has a section with several Duas that you should recite to relieve the stress and anxiety. Insha’Allah you will feel so much more relaxed
    http://www.makedua.com/display_dua.php?sectionid=34

Also, I found this page on ‘sunnipath.org’ very helpful
    25 Ways to Deal with Stress and Anxiety
    http://qa.sunnipath.com/issue_view.a...D=1948&CATE=17

About the evil Eye, or Sah’r. This is extremely serious and for no reason should be taken lightly. We know it exists as it was done on our prophet (saw).
    Although when mishaps happen, we tend to accuse Black Magic/Sah'r/Evil Eye as quick as possible we need to understand that sometimes in just meant to happen. Although in your case that is what it seems like, however you should still be very careful. Having suspicions on someone is not right and unlawful. Someone who does Sah’r in an evil way is amongst the non-believers as it is a form of Shirk (so be careful before accusing).
    Also, due to our limited knowledge it is important that you seek the guidance and assistance from an Islamic Scholar (Sheikh) immediately. Only a pious, and wise Islamic scholar can test for this (as there are means of testing). If indeed Sah’r has been done, with the use of Quranic Recitations there are several treatments. If Sah’r has not been done or has been done and has not affected you, than you can at least find means of protection. (Especially since you witnessed your mother in-law giving water to your son).
    As hard as this may be, try not to think about this as much, because this is what will allow the Sah’r or 3’yn take more affect on you. Your strongest weapon (and perhaps only weapon), it your belief that ONLY Allah (swt) decrees what He Wills, as He is the Most Powerful. A little difficult, I realise, but if you do not want it to continue affecting you than change your belief. Keep telling yourself that Allah is the Most Powerful and he Will take care of it All Insha’Allah. Try not to speculate too much until you seek guidance from an Islamic Scholar, it’s not recommended that you think about it, suspect or say that this mishap is because of it; as you are giving the effects of Sah’r more power. And who has more power? Allah or someone who is thinking Evil for you?!
    Indeed Sah’r was done on our beloved Prophet (saw) and then Surah Al-Nas and Surah Al-Falaaq were revealed. So you already are aware of the treatment. Also, as I have been told after every salat you need to recite Ayatul Kursi. Recite the ‘4 Kuls” as well. Surah Al-Kafiroon, Al-Nas, Al-Falaaq, Al-Ikhlas before you go to sleep.
    However, I still want to stress that you should seek guidance from a sheikh as soon as possible. May Allah be with you Insha’Allah.

Now for what really helped me is to learn the etiquettes and Dua and to understand the power of Dua.
    Prophet Muhammad (saw) use to recite this Dua in particular for fulfilment of a particular need.
    Titled Salatul Hajah
    http://www.darsequran.com/prayers/pr...salat_haja.php
    You can even listen to it, so you have the proper articulation (top icon of this page).

However, there are specific guidelines and etiquettes of such a prayer that you should know.
    So after making proper Wudu and Offering Regular Prayer.
    You make additional 2 rakah Nafil
    When it comes time to Dua try to do this
    1) BEG Allah SWT for forgiveness for all sin small or large. Do so in humiliation and with all your heart and utmost sincerity, because Allah is The Oft-Forgiving and the Most Merciful
    2) Praise Allah SWT
    Use His Names when doing so and call out to Him
    i.e.
    Ya-Rahamn (O The Most Compassionate)
    Ya-Latif (O The Subtle One)
    Ya-Khabir (O The All Knower)
    Ya-Ghafur (O The Forgiver of All Hidden Faults)
    Ya-Mujib (O The Responsive)
    Ya-Samad (O The Satisfier of All Needs)
    Ya-Muqtadir (O Most Powerful)
    etc.,
    Say Ya before the Name since you are calling out to Him and only Him.

Praise him and thank him for all that you have (Beauty, wealth, good health, family, friends your deen your beliefs etc.,)
    Recite Surah Al-Fatiha and understand and emphasise the verse:
    Iyya-ka na'budu wa iyya-ka nasta'in (Thee (alone) we worship; Thee (alone) was ask for help)

3) Recite Durood Sharif (send Blessings to Prophet saw)

4) Then recite this Dua with all your heart (Hajah)

Make sure you have NO doubts in your mind or heart that your Dua will go unanswered as this is insulting to Our Lord the Most Powerful. Understand and believe that Allah will answer your Dua when He thinks it is Best in the Best form InshaAllah.

Also, if you want your Dua to be fulfilled a few conditions have to be met
    such as
    a) staying away from sin
    b) staying away from haraam, food, drink etc.,
    c) Compete conviction to Allah.

And Allah knows Best. Just remember Allah tests those He loves and will only burden you with what you can handle. Trust Him and everything will be better that expected. Turn only to Him and He will take care of it, and Insha’Allah you will be very content. May the peace and Blessings of Allah be with you at all times Insha’Allah. May this Test be shorter for you and easier and the rewards be beyond your expectations and may you experience the reward in this Duniya and Hereafter Insha’Allah (Ameen).

OK.Thanks for the philosophy Bishadi.

Jazakallah Saaya for a more practical approach to deal with the situation.

Suspended

OK.Thanks for the philosophy Bishadi.
    That is what I do, share knowledge that is universal, not biased by learned beliefs and hopes.

Truth lives in absolution!

Jazakallah Saaya for a more practical approach to deal with the situation.
    Practical?

How are hopes and complacency to a ficticious set of understanding practical?

We are the future. We are the ones to combine the whole of mankind and to retain the isolations and false hopes of any religion to secularize, simply retains what we all hate................. the lies!

Any who share a fib as true without physical fact behind the representation is simply breaking a major rule to existence.

Here is a piece of philosophy:

'if yee lyin, yee dyin'

and to prove it is simply to recognize any religious representation of how man/woman or all associations must retain...... honesty!

Thou shalt not lie!

Assalamualaikum londn sister!!! I only registered after reading your life!!! And also read others reply, jihadr is not helping at all!!! But sister it sounds very much like some magic is done i am not saying it is but it looks that way. I myself am looking in to cures as personal reasons and also to help muslims be aware.

Not every problem is caused by magic, or evil eye but usually sympomts will distinguish whether it is magic especially if Ruqiya is performed. Your husband does not even want to know you, stay out his way, but Start your 5 daily prayers dont even miss one!!! WAKE UP FOR TAHAJJUD yes make sure you do ANd in Tahajjud prayers ask ALLAH SWT for what you want of course repent aswell, only Ask Allah, Ask ALLAH And Dont go telling people of how you feel. The other thing i noticed was you kept talking about your looks and and your husbands, and you were popular, It is not islamic that you boast, as it is from Allah, and remaining humble is the best, so do not tell others how you look as some may not think of you as you do yourself.

Vanity is wrong, but we all make mistakes but please try that waking up for Tahajjud, and dont tell anyone that you do that. keep your feelings to yourself, speak to only the most trusted person you know (mother), sister etc. any other questions just reply. sister, Wassalam your sister in Islam

Suspended

Quote Originally Posted by WingChunMuslim View Post
    Assalamualaikum londn sister!!! I only registered after reading your life!!! And also read others reply, jihadr is not helping at all!!! But sister it sounds very much like some magic is done i am not saying it is but it looks that way. I myself am looking in to cures as personal reasons and also to help muslims be aware.

Not every problem is caused by magic, or evil eye but usually sympomts will distinguish whether it is magic especially if Ruqiya is performed. Your husband does not even want to know you, stay out his way, but Start your 5 daily prayers dont even miss one!!! WAKE UP FOR TAHAJJUD yes make sure you do ANd in Tahajjud prayers ask ALLAH SWT for what you want of course repent aswell, only Ask Allah, Ask ALLAH And Dont go telling people of how you feel. The other thing i noticed was you kept talking about your looks and and your husbands, and you were popular, It is not islamic that you boast, as it is from Allah, and remaining humble is the best, so do not tell others how you look as some may not think of you as you do yourself.

Vanity is wrong, but we all make mistakes but please try that waking up for Tahajjud, and dont tell anyone that you do that. keep your feelings to yourself, speak to only the most trusted person you know (mother), sister etc. any other questions just reply. sister, Wassalam your sister in Islam
    SO basically, this posts suggest 'remain isolated'....'follow a complacent belief'...... 'to read something, but do not speak of it'..... 'stick to your female family for communications' ..... and beg that magical hopes will prevent magic from imposing ..............

Let me guess..... One BOOK for reasoned learning?

This is what oppresses mankind!

Truly not fair.... by a person who is on the internet reading other material, not accepted by the book reverted back too.

I wish no conflict but when you speak to your teacher, tell him this is why no contact has been made....... I will not accept secularization and it is not correct for any human to accept it from any person.

Stand true to existence and not to be accepted by your peers.

remember, only by true compassion and care for each other equally, will peace ever exist.

Suspended

young lady, your husband contrubuted a portion of his life and his whole family lineage with you (his seed) to combine with yours to make a child.

It is this child that is the continuance of his lineage and phyisical life; you carry his next generation within you. a new life.

Your husband does not even want to know you
    so this representation by this secularizing idea, that it is OK for him to remove association is an isolated selfishly imposed set of dialogue.

Your husband and the system within does not recognize life as it truly is.

Honor thy mother and thy father (your lineage).

Do you know what this means and why?

WingChung....I just wanted to clarify. The looks thing was not as to boast or show off. I was just stating a few reasons that I think could be the cause of getting inflicted with evil eye or magic. No way was I intending to try show off or show arrogance. All praise is due to allah that gives us wealth, beauty etc. Who are we to pride ourselves about it. I Just wanted to clarify that as Bishadi picked up on it too!