Thread: The Spider

Default The Spider

The parable of those who take guardians besides Allah is as the parable of the spider that makes for itself a house; and most surely the frailest of the houses is the spider's house did they but know. -The Spider

http://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/art...?artid=1794320

"The sticky spiral of araneoid spider orb webs consists of silk fibers coated with adhesive droplets" ....and alas, we do know now about this "abode" of the spider and what the spider "takes with him" to his next abode.

Allah makes abundant the means of subsistence for whom He pleases of His servants, and straitens them for whom (He pleases) surely Allah is Cognizant of all things. -The Spider

And how many a living creature that does not carry its sustenance: Allah sustains it and yourselves; and He is the Hearing, the Knowing. -The Spider

And this life of the world is nothing but a sport and a play; and as for the next abode, that most surely is the life-- did they but know! -The Spider

In the jungles of Maryland being trained as a ninja by Christopher Walken

Default Re: The Spider

Namaste Hannahh,

thank you for the post.

Quote Originally Posted by Hannahh View Post
    The parable of those who take guardians besides Allah is as the parable of the spider that makes for itself a house; and most surely the frailest of the houses is the spider's house did they but know. -The Spider
    actually, spider silk is remarkably strong and durable!

Spider silk, also known as gossamer, is a fiber spun by spiders. Spider silk is a remarkably strong material. Its tensile strength is comparable to that of high-grade steel[1], spider dragline silk has a tensile strength of roughly 1.3 GPa, while one source [1] lists a tensile strength for one form of steel at 1.65 GPa. However, spider silk is much less dense than steel; its tensile strength to density ratio is roughly five times higher than that of steel (i.e. it is five times as strong as steel of the same density — as strong as Aramid filaments, such as Twaron or Kevlar.) In fact, a strand of spider silk long enough to circle the earth would weigh less than 16 ounces (450 g).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spider_silk

metta,

~v

Meditation brings wisdom, lack of meditation leaves ignorance. Know well what leads you forward and what holds you back.

~Buddha Shakyamuni

Quote Originally Posted by Vajradhara View Post
    actually, spider silk is remarkably strong and durable!
    yes so in other words, its not frailest at all, only for giants like us. In perspective our houses are frailest too for even bigger giants
    “The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong.” ~ Mahatma Gandhi

I dunno why people keep arguin about da spider'z web bein da frailest/flimsiest thing on da planet or not....when da Quran CLEARLY talkz about it bein da most delicate/frailest/flimsiest among HOUSES!!!

Try to understand before gettin into an argument...unless ur sole intention iz to argue n try to prove da Quran wrong...in which u will only be humiliatin urself..n provin to be a fool..it'z da word of ALLAH..da one who created everything..if da creator don't know it right...then trust me..nobody doez..try to open up ur mind...try to empty ur bowl before lookin for more...

Quote Originally Posted by Pr0xy View Post
    I dunno why people keep arguin about da spider'z web bein da frailest/flimsiest thing on da planet or not....when da Quran CLEARLY talkz about it bein da most delicate/frailest/flimsiest among HOUSES!!!

Try to understand before gettin into an argument...unless ur sole intention iz to argue n try to prove da Quran wrong...in which u will only be humiliatin urself..n provin to be a fool..it'z da word of ALLAH..da one who created everything..if da creator don't know it right...then trust me..nobody doez..try to open up ur mind...try to empty ur bowl before lookin for more...
    You can say the same thing for the Bible!
    Jesus is not valued (at all) unless he is valued above all. Augustine

Spider webbing is stronger than steal at its equivalent size and weight. Who takes guardians other than God? Man can prepare to be safe by doing all in His power by taking all necessary precautions, but safety only comes from the Lord.

A Muslim told me that "Islam is the fastest growing religion. The more you attack Islam, the more it is growing."

I told him, be that as it may, growth doesn't constitute truth. If you believe that, that is only par for the cause of deception in Islam. Allah even admits he is the best of deceivers.
    He also said, "Have you considered: if the Qur'an is from Allah and you disbelieved in it, who would be more astray than one who is in extreme dissension (difference of opinion)?" We will show them Our signs in the horizons and within themselves until it becomes clear to them that it is the truth. But is it not sufficient concerning your Lord that He is, over all things, a Witness? Unquestionably, they (disbelievers) are in doubt about the meeting with their Lord. Unquestionably He is, of all things, encompassing. [Qur'an 41:52-54]

I responded with, Satan is the father of lies and deception. He operates in the supernatural realm. He can produce all kinds of lying signs and wonders. He is not without power in this world. He wants to be worshipped like God.

I believe Muhammad's Quran is one of Satan's best tools to accomplish the greatest deception in the world, and it is growing fast, but don't kid yourself, many Muslims are turning to Christianity as well. It is a spiritual battle.

Satan is encompassing most things on this earth. He controls the media, the money, the oil, the greed of people the false prophets, the Catholic Church all the cults and false religion, and he comes to you not as a liar but as someone beautiful, truthful and lovely merciful, and his representatives come to you as wolves in sheep clothing. Satan comes or appears as an angel of righteousness. Those that are not wise are deceived by his lying signs and wonders quickly, wonderfully and powerfully.

Satan makes things appear to be what they are not. In fact, didn't Allah make it appear that Jesus died on the cross for the purpose of deceiving the unbelievers? Doesn't Allah admit he is the best at doing what the unbelievers were doing. What were they doing? They were lying, deceiving, scheming, plotting, and planning. Allah states he is the best of deceivers and the Bible states Satan is the father of lies. uhm? The real deception, however, was to get people to believe that Jesus didn't die for our sin so we could spend eternity with the father of lies and deception in a Christless eternity.

Administrator

Stop posting irrelevant posts, you'll be banned if you continue to do so.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron View Post
    Stop posting irrelevant posts, you'll be banned if you continue to do so.
    Thank you for the warning Ron; I'll try not to. The truth is I don't want to be irrelevant or anymore offensive than necessary to make a point. I could imagine that you may have a lot of pressure on you to ban me from members, and I think you are more than fair to warn me as you have, but it is hard to tow the line here.
    Peace be unto you
    Last edited by Burninglight; 4th February 2014 at 02:16.

Veteran Member

I could imagine that you may have a lot of pressure on you to ban me from members
    LOL, get a grip.

Administrator

There is no pressure at all. No one has asked me for your ban. People get banned for breaking the rules like trolling. Just please stick to the topics in the threads and it will be fine. Thank you for your cooperation.

Peace to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron View Post
    There is no pressure at all. No one has asked me for your ban. People get banned for breaking the rules like trolling. Just please stick to the topics in the threads and it will be fine. Thank you for your cooperation.

Peace to you.
    Thank you again Ron. I'll try my best to keep to the rules, and I see your point.

Spiders are God's creation. Man can learn a lot about God from His creation.
    Last edited by Burninglight; 6th February 2014 at 03:18.

Quote Originally Posted by hyd View Post
    LOL, get a grip.
    LOL, When I see spider webs, I know there is a spider I am looking to crush. That spider doesn't want to be crushed, but he will be.
    Last edited by Burninglight; 6th February 2014 at 02:03.