Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Location of Yajuj and Majuj (Gog and Magog) - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Location of Yajuj and Majuj (Gog and Magog)

Default Re: Location of Yajuj and Majuj (Gog and Magog)

intresting read
    as for this

The reason why Isreal and USA are considered as Yajooj and Majooj is because Yajooj and Majooj are not actually two individual personalities but are nations.
    juj and majuj is not usa and israel even though they fit the description of ruthlessness.

from the sons of Japeth the son of Nuh alaihi salam, and I think both of them were from Japeth.
    The decsendence of Japeth sence they settled in northern khurasan throughtout the east happen to be the tartaric races. From them are the originals who are the mongols, then the tartar turk, other turk tribes, and all of the asiatic peoples or China, Southeast Asia, Korea, and Japan.
    But as for the chinese, Japanese, and the southeasternasians then they have been mixed with the indians of from the decsendants other than Japeth.

But the original tribes of Japeth were of Mongol and turk blood since these two were the main tribes of Japeth.

Im not racist in the least and very against it and ISlam is also against it since the prophet described qawmiyyah (tribalism or nationalism) to be like the dung bettle meaning that the muslim who is infected with tribalism, racism is like the dung bettle and has adopted the practices of jaahiliyyah (preislamic ignorance).

But at the same time the prophet narrated to us that he does not marry women from the tribe of " " (I forget which tribe) because the women are to jealous". So this shows that at the same time different races or ethnic groups can be categorized through their ways (and not for the propagation of racism and hatred) but for distinction.

So in this realm only we know that even from history the mongols were a very barbaric type of people and even today many that have not lived in the world as the way we do have these tendencies as well in their country.

Im not saying that they are the Mongols or any specific race but they are from a tribe that are directly related to them and you see these very characteristics in them. Even the Manchurian of China. In Chinese history these were a very ruthless, intolerable, barbaric people who took over chinese territory from time to time, and the manchurians are related to the Mongols.

Again these are all theoretical and not absolute truth but the evidence i brought I beleive has some weight to it and Allah knows best.

as the people juj and majuj themselves then they are not in a place that any man knows. The are hidden an their numbers are many and the reports from the hadeeth state that they number more than the whole population of mankind all the way to the begining. So if you were to add up all the men from the time of Adam to now (including the dead) then their numbers are still greater.

They are a real people, a race.

another intresting point is that the areas of Uzbekistan, Khasastan, and just west of mongolia are land that are very rigid and wheere there is very minimal amounst of civilization due to its climate.there is plenty of land their plenty for a whole race of this kind to be somewhere in there. There are vast areas of regions were man that we know now has not even gone by foot due to the terrain after years . and since Dhul-Qarnan

What sparked my sences to the pointed of chills was this

I remember when at one of the lectures I attended many years ago a lecturer, an ex SAS captain...pleasant fellow..used to digress and talk about his training and missions breif as they were...he mentioned a time when he was in China where he heard stories from villagers about people coming out from underneath the ground..happening on occasion.. walking bewildered and entering upon villagers..over many years...gradually settling into village life...telling people how they had been living under the ground and how there is a society there..they had found a way out somehow and wished not to return..I always wanted to talk about it more with him..but held back..
    This can be the truthand Allah knows best. I dont see and Allah knows best how this would go against the hadeeth because even if a few who did find an escape then that doesn mean the whole race since what is mentioned in the hadeeth is that the "tribes". So if one or two or 100 of them escaped then they do not represent the tribe but only a fraction. example tampa or seattle is not considered the nation of america but the mainland 48 states could be considered the whole tribe of america (not saying that america is one tribe but using it as an example) this also strengthens what first said as well but is not absolute since Allah and His messenger know best.
    Islamic Thought In the Modern Era of the Islamic Awakening: Dissemination of Islamic research and studies
    al-Mustaqeem Publications
    “The bonds of Islam will be broken one by one. Every time a bond is undone, the people will cling to the bond that follows. The first of these bonds is rulership (khilaafa) and the last is the prayer (salah).” Reported by Ahmad and Tabarani. Al-Hakim stated that the chain is authentic.

Quote Originally Posted by al-Izaaree
    They are a real people, a race.
    That cannot be stressed enough.

grandnedio

The Geographic Location of the Yajuj and Majuj Wall
    Assalamualaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu,

I suppose that geographic location of the wall of Yajuj and Majuj have some identities, i.e.

1. A lake. The walls have dammed series of hills. Water have accumulated in the ring hills become a lake.

2. A part of the hills have a core contains high concentrated metals (iron+copper). Sedimentation have covered both beside of the metal walls for years become a normal hill. May be part of the metal (iron) have been corrosion.

3. A part of outside the hills have a low level ground surface. If the part is broken (the metal pile has been weak), water(ice) and rubbish (stone, mud, plant) from higher hills will push and shatter this area and go out to other site on lower surface.

4. If there are no a lake but a layer of high sedimentation, inside the hills have some cuves, deep holes, and water in the underground. There are a good living system.

I want to know, are Yajuj and Majuj are a kind of lava, a kind of mud, a kind of ice (gletser), a kind of animal, a kind of evil, or a kind of people (little people with about 30 inch tall)?

Do they have relation with khubutsi and khabaaits?

Al Qur'an and Hadist have some symbols that we has to think it. The End Day has been more and more near. The location has to be found for safety and security.

If the wall has been found and dug, it will be to change the world extremely, because truth of Alquran is very clear. May be Paus will be a moslem and enemies of Islam will be very angry as Pharaoh.

Thank you very much.

ganedio,

are there stories of little people living up in the mountains or deep in the jungle amongst Indonesian tradition? Wasn't there a discovery of a small skull recently that became the "talk about evolution" amongst academics?

Exclamation Re: Location of Yajuj and Majuj (Gog and Magog)

Quote Originally Posted by hasan
    ganedio,

are there stories of little people living up in the mountains or deep in the jungle amongst Indonesian tradition? Wasn't there a discovery of a small skull recently that became the "talk about evolution" amongst academics?
    Assalam . . .

Yajuj and Majuj were actually a Turkish-Crete people, from the decendents of the people of Nuh . . .

Wassalam . . .

i still dont get it though if the gog and magog are any of them mentioned countries then wat about the wall built by zul qurnain

i still dont get it though if the gog and magog are any of them mentioned countries then wat about the wall built by zul qurnain. I havn't heard of any wall stopping people from these countries from coming out

sos for repeating myself (accident)

any possibility of Yajuj and Majuj being aliens?

How will Imam Mahdi emerge?Some sources say that Jesus(PBUH) will descend from the sky.Will Mahdi emerge like that or will he be born in a family in Middle East?

I thought the line of Mohammad(PBUH) has perished.
    Last edited by Abrarur; 2nd July 2005 at 19:08.

Quote Originally Posted by Ansar Al-Haq
    Assalamu Alikum,

A book was written by Sheikh Imran Hosein, in his book he mention's verse Number 95 and 96 of chapter "Al-Anbiyâ` - The Prophets" in Quraan Kareem.

95: And it is forbidden to a town, which we have destroyed that they return.

96: Until when Yajuj and Maujuj would be let loose and they will be coming down from every height.

Then he refer to Jerusalem which the people of this town could not claim the town for them for last 2000 years. It was sometime 1944 that the people of this town was brought back.

He refers this power who brought them back to this town was the Gog and Magog who come from every heights (fighter Jets).

Could some one please enlighten me in this.

grandnedio

I believe that The Yajuj and Majuj Wall is exist. That is not evidence to oppose it. It is explained in Alquran. No Holy Book go down next Alquran after two milenium. Alquran is holy book for end of periode. No holy book better than Alquran.

The wall is a giant dam from iron block with copper coated and glued. It need some iron, copper, and coal(wood) in great quantities. There are near mining of iron, copper, and coal. The wall dammed a gap of rock hill.

There are many story to explain the wall. Now, we play a zigsaw puzzle game for create the right history. Throw out some piece that it's no part of the history and no suitable with the glorious character of the Prophet.

They have dug Pyramid in Egypt. And who will dig sediment that cover the wall of Yajuj and Majuj?

How Alquran explain to past people who have low knowledge about geology? It is explained in surah An Naml:88. Mountain move as cloud. If seen a moment, cloud as not move. If seen continuous, cloud is move. It is simple. Now, it can be explained by science of geology clearly.
    Last edited by ganedio; 5th July 2005 at 09:48.

Lightbulb Re: Location of Yajuj and Majuj (Gog and Magog)

Quote Originally Posted by Abrarur
    any possibility of Yajuj and Majuj being aliens?

How will Imam Mahdi emerge?Some sources say that Jesus(PBUH) will descend from the sky.Will Mahdi emerge like that or will he be born in a family in Middle East?

I thought the line of Mohammad(PBUH) has perished.
    Assalam . . .

This question has been asked before, very recently in LI Islamic Forum . . . :strong: And I've answered it:

Actually no it hasn't come to an end. And furthermore there are thousands of Saheeh Ahadith regarding the Ahlul Bayt on the topic of the people of Authority, narrated by 57 of the closest companions of the Prophet . . . You can find some stuff I posted in UI forum; I'll post some links here Insha-Allah . . .

And also:

Please feel free to ask further questions if you are not entirely satisfied with the answers provided . . .

If those links do not work; you can follow them up from: http://www.islamicboard.com/showthre...1447#post51447

Wassalam . . .

hehe brother I was the one who asked the question.Sorry for the repititon please forgive me.

Soldier of Allah

The thing is, the arrival of Yajuj and Majuj is after Prophet 'Isa defeats Dajjal. Humankind will pray to Allah for their defeat, and they will develop boils that kill them.

Many people say that Dzulqarnain is Al-Eskandar (Alexander) of Macedonia, some say he is Cyrus the Great, some say he is King Dzulqarnain of Himyar, Yemen, others say he's an angel, etc. The important role he plays in this is that he built the wall that restrained the Yajuj and Majuj tribes.

The fact that Dzulqarnain is Alexander the Great doesn't seem to tally with what we know of Alexander from non-Islamic sources. Alexander seemed to be a greedy, wine-drinking ruler, while Dzulqarnain is a just and mukminin king, although his empire was powerful. One of the most powerful empires i know is the Roman Empire, anyhow.

Dzulqarnain as Cyrus... well, if u understand Malay, u mite wanna go to http://www.saifulislam.com/artikel/dzulqarnain.htm.
    According to this website, the wall of Dzulqarnain is the 'Daryal Pass'. In Russia, btwn two towns of Derbent and Khuzar in Dagestan, there's this narrow pass called The Iron Gate, aka Alexander's Wall
    Visit http://www.1911encyclopedia.org/D/DE/DERBENT.htm for details. I'll try to find photos of this gate. Anyway, the gate built by Dzulqarnain was made of IRON and it was built to cover a gap between rock hills. Allah knows, but maybe the two towns used to be 'rock hills'??

Yep, Magog was a son of Jepheth bin Nuh alaihisalam, as stated by the Biblical Genealogy. http://www.d.umn.edu/~jbelote/bible2.html
    Assuming it's correct.

Dzulqarnain is said to be a descendent of 'Ibrahim through Yakus (Jeush) bin al-Eis (Esau) bin Ishak, according to some ulama's.

If i've got anything new, i'll tell.
    Salams
    Life is unfair. Allah's Judgement is not.

grandnedio

Quote Originally Posted by The Shah
    Visit http://www.1911encyclopedia.org/D/DE/DERBENT.htm for details. I'll try to find photos of this gate. Anyway, the gate built by Dzulqarnain was made of IRON and it was built to cover a gap between rock hills. Allah knows, but maybe the two towns used to be 'rock hills'??
    Assalamualaikum Shah,

May be, last people have studied about Zulkarnaen Wall technology. They have built walls in other site as Zulkarnaen built, but materials of wall are different. Thus, Location of Yajuj and Majuj Wall is yet mysterious.

Wassalam,

Ganedio