Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Location of Yajuj and Majuj (Gog and Magog)

Default Re: Location of Yajuj and Majuj (Gog and Magog)

Read "An Islamic View of Gog and Magog in the Modern Age" at http://imranhosein.org/books

Quote Originally Posted by ilyas View Post
    i still dont get it though if the gog and magog are any of them mentioned countries then wat about the wall built by zul qurnain

Quote Originally Posted by Nadeem View Post
    Peace mule,

Please can you explain how your above post refers to Gog and Magog?

I agree that both tribes most likely descend from two of Noah(A)'s sons and are probably related to the tartaric races.
    I also agree with the hadith that they will come out from the barrier in the east(somewhere in central asia) to attack all on Earth whilst reaking havoc and causing much chaos.

Many thanks and Peace.
    greetings! I think you might be interested in some of the lectures on a site called Koinonia. Dr Chuck Missler is really interesting talking on this. Go to Strategic Perspectives and you can download lots of lectures. Fascinating stuff.

If you are interested in finding out what the Bible has to say abot all of this an the end times etc then I would like to recommend the lectures on a site called Koinonia Institute. Look for Strategic Perspectives at the top of the page and you can then download lots of great lectures. Also look for anything by Dr Chuck Missler. Also listen to Samy Tanagho google him if necessary. We must all be vigilant if we believe we are in the end times. And really study the scriptures. They are the Word of God. Let them speak. It's a pity that many Muslims do not read the Old Testament and study it.

The Quran makes a note of Dhul Qarnayn arriving to a place where the sun set -- and it made me wonder why the Quran would give this information.

What do you think of the following?

Jericho is a city located near the Jordan River in the West Bank of the Palestinian territories. It is the capital of the Jericho Governorate and has a population of more than 20,000.[2] Situated well below sea level on an east-west route 16 kilometres (10 mi) north of the Dead Sea, Jericho is the lowest permanently inhabited site on earth. It is also believed to be the oldest continuously inhabited city in the world.[3][4][5]

Described in the Old Testament as the "City of Palm Trees", copious springs in and around Jericho have made it an attractive site for human habitation for thousands of years.[6] It is known in Judeo-Christian tradition as the place of the Israelites' return from bondage in Egypt, led by Joshua, the successor to Moses. Archaeologists have unearthed the remains of more than 20 successive settlements in Jericho, the first of which dates back 11,000 years (9000 BCE),[7] almost to the very beginning of the Holocene epoch of the Earth's history.

Search for 'wall' in that link.. or walls of jericho on google... I am not claiming one way or the other.. it's mostly speculative on my part at the moment. If anyone could clarify.. either telling me i'm totally off the mark or i might be onto something that would be cool.

Post Re: Location of Yajuj and Majuj (Gog and Magog)

Quote Originally Posted by Nadeem View Post
    Peace mule,

Please can you explain how your above post refers to Gog and Magog?

I agree that both tribes most likely descend from two of Noah(A)'s sons and are probably related to the tartaric races.
    I also agree with the hadith that they will come out from the barrier in the east(somewhere in central asia) to attack all on Earth whilst reaking havoc and causing much chaos.

Many thanks and Peace.
    Salam to all my brother and sisters in islam
    gog and magog are seald under the earth or in a mountian
    and dear brother you cant say about a hadith sahay that i agree or desagree we just take as it is

Hello first about the word gog and magog word gog comes from the word demagog the faumos demagog who made and pellasgo illirians king Pirro the famous demagog or gog known as gaius flaminous and made Pirro join the war to save rome or as you know them today gipsys from carthagena king wich was the hannibal, hannibal had a son names magog, so basiclly every thing that is written already hapenn no one can predict the future or what will hapenn and for this what i'm about to say i'm sorry but ever since that famous demagog flaminous made two same blood tribes fight each other this world never saw a light any more because the started something that even in this days is going on so basiclly we are in hell because gaius flaminous started the flames that never stoped and every holy book that is written is not more then some kind of a twisted truth something that people wait to hapenn when it already hapenn so brothers and sisters christian muslim jewish orthodox budist pagane what ever the religion you have we have been foled to belive that god wrotte those books they where written from gipsys thats why they live and never work a single day they feed for free and have every thing for free because we pitty them basiclly they are the masters we all are the slaves there is only one way to describe this, this is hell my brothers and sisters love you all and stop fighting and killing each other over something that passed the future is what is important and a future bright with no time to end because time has stoped when killing started for greede we have to start it again so we need to stop killing each other and what is important not to mix the race conflicts rise from that and we lose all the beautifull races that we have and in the name of ever waiting death of all we will the only god that we have earth brothers and sisters natyre we don't care about it thinking or saying we, will die any way, and i know most of the people wish for end of time to come, for me that is crazy i hope i never see people kill each other in world war's or my kid's or my kid's, kid's etc.. i have just one thing to say some one know's this is paradice and some one knows this is hell so what do you chose to belive is your choice bu i know that karma functions i don't know tho are we to blame for this i just said gipsys but that does not mean im right meaning i don't want now to go and kill them and sort thing out but to make them work for their food that's the point work their *** off like we do working woman and men or our GOD EARTH qao sorry if i ofend some one this is my logical opinian about these thing's you will find nothing is you relie in only holy book's they are holow twisted reality...

Lightbulb Re: Location of Yajuj and Majuj (Gog and Magog)

[
    I as a mulsim agree that gog and magog are both decendents from noah's family, however, Japeth, as it seems, was not a monster. So if they are decendents, they must look like humans. I think that they are just very evil humans who locked by a barrier by a king called dhul karnain. They are going to come out somewhere in time and make a huge war. This will happen at the time jesus will be in the earth.
    Others say that gog and magog allready came out in the past and they have said that they were the mongols. I do not believe this as Jesus was not there.
    Some people releate the war of gog and magog to the beattle of Armmagedon. This might be a bit convincing because the gog and magog tribes just happen to be zionist jews who are extremely poerfull .
    THEY WILL BE DEFEATED.
    I believe that they're coming will only be in something like 20 years time as some of the signs that lead to the end of the world are happening.

If they were written by gypsy's then how come they have been written by some very strong literiture and nobody will choose to comeup with different storys like in the bible, it says that mgog is a country and in the quran gog and mgog are evil tribes......the holy books are not twisted reality

are you sure about that. Peace brother, the islamic religion is the mother of Christianity and Jewdaism. I am not trying to start an argument here. Islamic people are no terrorists. The job of a Muslim is to help the humanity and there is a time you are sure to see that. And when i say help, i mean protect and warn humanity if you desive the true words of God.
    Peace be with you. brother.

I just read got this information today.As we know yakjuj and makjuj is something that can destroy the world.Usually, we say 'who is yakjuj and makjuj?', but the real question is what is yakjuj and makjuj? The words yakjuj and makjuj in arab has root word alif-jim and mim-jim which means blazing(for alif-jim) and wave for (mim-jim). What is the thing that blaze and move like wave?? Theres no anything else but a lava. If gog and magog(Yakjuj and makjuj) is something like a creature or human or aliens, how can zulkarnaen lock them in an iron wall, try to think they will run out from the wall before the wall is finished.So you can think yourself and change your percepsion about the yakjuj and makjuj..

Quote Originally Posted by Abdulmojib View Post
    are you sure about that. Peace brother, the islamic religion is the mother of Christianity and Jewdaism. I am not trying to start an argument here..
    How do you figure Islam is the mother of Christianity let alone Judaism? IOW, how can a mother be born after her child is born?

Quote Originally Posted by Abdulmojib View Post
    Islamic people are no terrorists. The job of a Muslim is to help the humanity and there is a time you are sure to see that. And when i say help, i mean protect and warn humanity if you desive the true words of God.

Peace be with you. brother.
    Peace be with you as well. Peace be to all who bring peace. I believe Muslims are not terrorists, but I cannot deny that in the world today most terrorist acts have been perpetrated by Muslims for whatever the reason.
    Jesus is not valued (at all) unless he is valued above all. Augustine

Before Jesus comes back the antichrist must be revealed. This dude will understand dark sentences and perform all kinds of lying signs and wonders. He will confirm the covenant with many by setting up the daily sacrifices. The world will follow him and wonder after him. The Jews will think he is the long awaited messiah, along with many Christians and Muslims, but God's elect will not be fooled or deceived.

He will bring peace in the earth for 3 times and a half (3 and a half years). But it will be a plastic peace. At the end of the three years, he will set up the abomination of desolation in the Holy place spoken of by Daniel the prophet. I don't know what that is (It could be the sacrifice of a pig on the altar). The antichrist will be Satan incarnate. Satan cannot create he can only mock. So, just like Jesus came (the word of God in the flesh), Satan will come in the flesh and deceive the world. That is what antichrist means one who stand in place of Christ. He will think to change the times and the laws. He will destroy the people of God wonderfully for a few years only.

This is when the antichrist reign will demand that all people register with the one world government to receive a mark on their hand or forehead for which without it, no one can buy or sell food, but those that receive this mark of the beast will drink of the wrath of God.

The antichrist will have his reign of terror for almost 3.5 years and somewhere within that time frame the antichrist will be confronted with two fiery witnesses who will be able to destroy the enemies of God with fire that comes out of their mouth, but the antichrist will kill them; then, Jesus will return and the kings of the earth the generals the rich and poor free and slaves will ask the rocks of the earth to fall on them and hide them from the wrath of Jesus who destroys the antichrist with the brightness of his coming.

Before that terrible day, the sun will refuse to shine and the moon will turn to blood red, every mountain and island will be move out of its place and the heavens will roll up like a scroll as all the stars of heaven will fall. Just like lighting shines from the east to the west every soul will see this and hear the loud sound from this flash of light of Jesus' coming. Jesus is coming soon; we are on the threshold of the last days. He will judge the living and the dead.
    Last edited by Burninglight; 22nd February 2014 at 19:11.
    Jesus is not valued (at all) unless he is valued above all. Augustine

Veteran Member

Best article I've seen so far on this issue http://yassarnalquran.wordpress.com/...ery/#more-5849