Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Is the Shi'a 12th Imaam the Dajjal of the beleivers?

Default Re: Is the Shi'a 12th Imaam the Dajjal of the beleivers?

Alijan

I've deleted your posts. They are just cut and paste jobs. If you want to have a conversation, then you are allowed to use this forum. Pick up a point from all those articles you have and post a question and have a dialogue with a shia member. Don't just come and paste a bunch of articles. I will continue to delete them.
    1.4 billion people live under the poverty line - 1.25 USD per day. 20000 Africans die needlessly everyday due to AIDS, malaria and TB. 1.02 billion people do not have enough to eat. 3/4s of this are rural poor farmers who will also bear the brunt of global warming.

What is really interesting is the effort from sunnis to point out the dajjal shia mahdi (of ahlulbayt descent), and the shias doing the same for a dajjal sunni mahdi (of sufyani descent). If sunnis and shias are busy awaiting their dajjal mahdis, how will either one notice when the maseeh ad dajjal arrivals?

Quote Originally Posted by Al-Boriqi View Post
    Of course, we don’t know this for certain and it is only a theory, but the evidence suggests that it is a highly likely scenario.
    Interrupting for the obvious reason, that Islam isn't based on theories, nor does Islam teach us to hold anyone guilty based on a theory, whatever the given scenario. There are many accusations in the modern world against Islam, which are based on nothing more than theories of "highly likely scenario". I think we must all tread with care.

As for Persia, some time ago it was mainly sufi dominated, tomorrow it maybe populated by someone else. Neither you, nor I, nor the shias have Ilm-ul-Ghayb to determine who will live there tomorrow, or whenever the dajjal arrives.

It looks that Shia Imams did not have same belielfs about companions and wives of Prophet (S.A.W) which most of the shias have today. There are no such sayings about imams of shias against companions of Prophet (S.A.W) according to my limited information.