Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Is the Shi'a 12th Imaam the Dajjal of the beleivers?

Default Re: Is the Shi'a 12th Imaam the Dajjal of the beleivers?

ASSALAM ALAIKUM WA REHMATUL LAHEI WABRAKATAHU.,
    hi MUJAHID,

here i want to tell, while searching on google i got this websites, whr i found SHIA and SUNNI both are trying to justifying and clearfyng there believe, as AL-IZAREE post about IMAM MEHDI, as a SHIA i cant bare that such post..,

our IMAMS have there children names: ABUBAKAR, USMAN, UMAR., yeah i hv already heared about this but not sure..,

here i dnt uderstand your mean of telling me that our SHIA IMAM have there children names; UMAR, BAKAR, USMAN...., on reply of my post.., if they had there children names UMAR, USMAN, ABUBAKAR..., thts not concluded with that KHALIFA UMAR, USMAN, ABUBAKAR are not wrong..,

and as u asked i hold QURAN as final authority? with no doubt i say YES!
    QURAN itself a complete book(no doubt), but to UNDERSTAND it we need EXPLAINATION... but from whom..? i.e: MUHAHAMMAD(SAWW) and his AEHLULBAIT, and those SAHABA who r not MUNAFAQEEN

---

KHALIFA should be made by ALLAH only, not by the ppls, RASOOL(SAWW) said ALI will bhi the IMAM of all momineen so why ppls do BIDAH after RASOOL(SAWW) death and as 3of them do plotting against ALI(AS), you ppl are still trying to justifying there character after knowing how they are...,

saying SHIA do BIDAH saying; ALI YUN WALI ULLAH.,

anthr thing, whatever i posted about UMAR is truth, with no doubt...

Administrator

Salam Kumail,
    you ppl are still trying to justifying there character after knowing how they are...,
    Out of curiosity, are you implying that the Prophet (pbuh) had these treacherous people around him (some for all 23 years) during his mission and couldn't figure out how bad they were? Are you saying that he was incapable of knowing who he was dealing with all this time? Also, if he didn't know about their "character" all this time are you implying that he was simply wrong?

Regards

WA ALAIKUMUSSALAM WA RAHMATULLAH E WA BARAKATUHU,

Kumail,In addition to the information provided above which,you have agreed to,you will also find from reliable shia sources that Umar ra married Umme Kalthoom,Ali's ra daughter.Now either the story which you believe is incorrect or we have no choice but to believe that Ali ra was also involved in the murder of Fatima as he gave Umar ra his daughter born out of Fatima ra after Fatima's death and also called one of his sons Umar born out of Umm e Habib.

People say Ali conspired with Umar to get rid of Fatima ra because he wanted to marry Abu jahl's daughter.Ceratinly if Umar killed Fatima it could not have been without Ali's support as his subsequent very close relationship with Umar are themselves a testimony of this fact.

Kumail,Can you ever name your son after someone who killed your wife and son(God forbid)?Would you give your daughter in marriage to the murderer of your wife and son? Please think rationally and unemotionally.These are baseless stories which have been proven wrong on the bases of weak reporting.

Quran also said that:"God will not leave Muslims in this state until he has segragated Good from Evil".As we all know that eventually all the Munafiqeens were exposed to the extent that God had forbidden prophet pbub to not even offer 'janaza prayer' for the 'munafiqeen' Taubah verse 84.

Abu Bakr,Umar and Usman all became Khulafas with the consensus of muslims and Ali supported all of them during their khilafat period.Was Ali a Hypocrite(God forbid)?

Quran says that Allah had instilled love among the companions of prophets.You admitted that you hold Quran as the final authority in islam.

Kumail,Try to sit in a very quiet room one day away from the bigotted and hateful clerics and think about all this with commonsense.
    Mujahid zaheer

Default Re: to RON

Ron 1st u.,

ron:Out of curiosity, are you implying that the Prophet (pbuh) had these treacherous people around him (some for all 23 years) during his mission and couldn't figure out how bad they were? Are you saying that he was incapable of knowing who he was dealing with all this time? Also, if he didn't know about their "character" all this time are you implying that he was simply wrong?

Ron, thr was a man(its not me or any of my native believer told me, its sunni MULANA) always thr at the first row in prayers, more said by tht MULANA tht RASOOL(SAWW) was concious of tht this person is always thr performing NAMAZ and obey every rules of ISLAM the conciousness of RASOOL(SAWW) is tht this person is overtaking ABUBAKAR and might got his place., (but the person was MUNAFIQ, inside it have many rudeness for our PROPHET(SAWW).., the MULANA said tht ALLAH send the msg(WAHI) to (SAWW) tht dnt worry this person is MUNAFIQ..,

[well now u ppl might be be happy! and see what were (SAWW) concious of ABUBAKAR..., well its wht ur MULANA said.., is dnt believe]

here it doesnt mean tht i m sayin (SAWW) didnt knw whom he is dealing with or what kind of a person he or not, RASOOL(SAWW) knw everything., but (SAWW) cant say tht he is MUNAFIQ just take him away from me,... if he did so many SAHABA would believed bcz they knw (SAWW) never say lie.., but other present MUNAFIQ do question tht how 1 could be the MUNAFIQ who was such a obedient and., and can make conspiracy against RASOOL(SAWW) and also this is not the RASOOL(SAWW) charater's quality, he is polite nature person.....

and i m much aware of RASOOL(SAWW) character., thr were many MUNAFIQEEN like MAHWIYA who do plotting to kill even (SAWW) it isnt mean tht RASOOL(SAWW) is not aware of tht., but you ppl consider MAHWIYA to be the AMIR of all MOMINEEN, how discusting

Administrator

Default Re: to RON

Kumail,
    Ron, thr was a man(its not me or any of my native believer told me, its sunni MULANA) always thr at the first row in prayers, more said by tht MULANA tht RASOOL(SAWW) was concious of tht this person is always thr performing NAMAZ and obey every rules of ISLAM the conciousness of RASOOL(SAWW) is tht this person is overtaking ABUBAKAR and might got his place., (but the person was MUNAFIQ, inside it have many rudeness for our PROPHET(SAWW).., the MULANA said tht ALLAH send the msg(WAHI) to (SAWW) tht dnt worry this person is MUNAFIQ..,
    A Sunni Mullah is your evidence?

Default Re: to MUJAHID

to u MUJAHID,

i m very sad of u ppls thinking of that on one hand you ppl said we love (SAWW) and belive him, but not AEHLULBAIT(SAWW)..,

really u ppl must ashamed of it, by tounge you say tht no we love AELULBAIT(SAWW) and respect them too, but in action.....

well,
    . the information u have tht UMAR married ALI(AS)'s daughter JANABE KULSOOM(AS) its a myth, its what acrding to your

believe..., by all this myth and u ppl always being in justifying the charaters of UMAR, ABUBAKAR, USMAN...., and never could succeed

1st of all here i must warn you tht stop comparing HAZRAT ALI(AS) with these three ok!..,
    i really amaized by u ppls how much u ppl knw abt ISLAM..., more discusting i found abt u ppls is that you are comparing

those 3 with AELULBAIT(SAWW).., you ppl dnt knw the DIFFERENCE between AELULBAIT(AS) and these 3...,
    sorry, abt tht you have such a wrong information tht ALI(AS)'s daughter married UMAR(INAOZUBILLAH)

really MUJAHID, u r too much discusting ..., as u said ALI(AS) want to marry ABUJAHAIL daughter and [i cant repeat as u

mention ALI(AS) cospired with UMAR against..].., enough u ppl, now i knw tht why u ppl are so away from AELULBAIT(AS) ur

forefathers and MULVIS injected such a horible knwledge of ISLAM and against AEHLULBAIT(SAWW), in short u all hypocrite,

i already said u cant justifying these charaters; by saying our IMAM give thr children names UMAR...., doesnt work

here, here, u MUJAHID at one side u ppl said UMAR did'nt killed FATIMA(AS) but this time u r saying even ALI(AS)

(INAUZULBILLAH) including in tht plotting.., really sorry for u ppls

more i said, instead of coming out of ur shell(mean tht wht u ppl hv against (SAWW) family) ... cant justify these character

instead of pointing AELULBAIT(SAWW) dignity, if u cant respect RASOOL(SAWW)'s family(AEHLULBAIT)., dnt do abusive against

them with lack of knwledge u hv.., how can i forget expctng u ppls to respect AEHLULBAIT oh! how stupid i m u r the

followers of UMAR, USMAN ABUBAKAR, sorry my mistake

Mujahid:Abu Bakr,Umar and Usman all became Khulafas with the consensus of muslims and Ali supported all of them

during their khilafat period.Was Ali a Hypocrite(God forbid)?

its very clear if anybody hv power and anybody go against him, he will be killed..., its not . its those 3 who r hypocrite

not ALI(AS)., already they have very bad intention for AEHLULBAIT(AS) if ALI(AS) go against them u ppl(ur forefathers) would

kill AEHLULBAIT(SAWW) too, if u ppl now do such things killing lovers of (SAWW) and his AEHLULBAIT(SAWW), u ppl got the point

of killing and easily justify urself by saying they went against KHALIFA of WAQT made by (SAWW) as par ur believe,

aftr the death (SAWW) 3 of them r too much rude to AEHLULBAIT., ABUBAKAR who even took the BAAG-e-SAYIDA from FATIMA(AS), and

just like u helping of telling myth he succeed in that to because they r champion how to mourn the HADEES for thr sake..,

u say me tht i dnt consider QURAN to be the final authority,

lets take it with example, wateva us said against aabout ALI(AS) as he is from AEHLULBAIT(SAWW)..., here in QURAN

SURATUL-TAHIR(surey tatheer) well cant quoted exaclty... but have in it tht ...

ALLAH said AEHLULBAIT(SAWW) are the most purified and we never let any unpurity to touch them.,

sorry for tht i cant quoted the exact verse this time but latter i will or i try as soon as possible,,

well here to QUOTE this bcoz as u said against ALI(AS) - bala bala baala(cant repeated) its wht led me to concluded tht u

urself not took the QURAN as a FINAL AUTHORITY, just talking wht ur forefather teach you,

its not the problem of urs tht u ppl dnt understand the dignity of (SAWW)'s family, saying whatever against them, made

KHALIFA to those who did conspiracy and killed DAUGHTER of (SAWW).., even consider MAHWIYA as AMIR of MOMINEEN though he try

to killed RASOOL(SAWW)...... the reason behind this u ppl easily said we r those who consider QURAN as a final authority but

the truth is, u r not the, following and believing those who went against (SAWW)...,

ISLAM is not tht whteva HADEES satifying u r believe excpt it and through all others.., here are some HADEES(SAWW)

HADEESE-NABAWI(SAWW)

○ MAI(SAWW) ilm ka shahair(town) hoon aur ALI(AS) ilm ka darwaza hai.,

"MAN'KUNTU MOALA FAHAZA ALI UN MOALA"
    (jiska MAI(SAWW) MOALA, uska ALI(A.S) MOALA)

.. tu jab RASOOL ne BOLA ALI MOALA tu humne bhi boley ALI MOALA aur saari zindagi bhoolte rahainge

“Ana wa Aliyyin min Noorin Wahid”
    (I and Ali are from one Noor)

○ hadees pak(SAWW): k agar koi shaks baapaiyaada(on foot) hazaar(1000) martaba HAJ karei aur itni ibadat karei jitni NOOH(AS) ney apni muddatte umar mai keethi lehkin AEY ALI(AS) agar uskeh dil mai tumhari mohabbat nhi hai tu woh JANNAT ki booh(khusboo) bhi na soong payeiga.,

-*-----

woh hum nhi jinho ney RASOOL(SAWW) k BIDAH ki balke jaisa RASOOL(SAWW) ney kaha aur QURAN mai waise hi humne AEHLULBAIT(SAWW) ko follow kya unpar believe kya,

its u and ur KHALIFA who do BIDAH bcz they hide and remove many of HADITH of PROPHET(SAWW) or said tht this HADEES is innovated by SHIA....

------

sorry both of u here.., i will not participated in this talk more.., bcz u ppl dnt knw what QURAN say about in SURAY TAHIR(suray tatheer) and claiming to be tht u consider QURAN as a final authority..,

reason 4 leaving is tht u ppl saying whteva comes in ur mind about AEHLULBAIT(SAWW)..,

if QURAN is final authority so QURAN said (SAWW) family is PURIFIED and never will any unpurity touch them, but u ppls blaiming them just on the justfying those 3, its mean acrdng to u ppls UMAR, USMA, ABUBAKAR are more superior than AEHLULBAIT(SAWW)...,

RON.., wht u mean by asking a sunni mulana is ur evidence....

well, whteva i said first i do research i listens to both MULANA of shia and sunni, then i come to the final decission tht the info i hv is correct or a myth.,

---

but now next time only what i will post is the exact QUOTE of tht SURAH i m talking about in QURAN just for the AEHLULBAIT(SAWW) a solid evidence for the dignity of AEHLULBAIT(SAWW)

when AL-IZAREE post such nasty info against IMAM MEHDI u ppl said nothing to him, as IMAM MEHDI(AS) also from the AEHLULBAIT(SAWW)

but as i said to those 3, as u ppl consider them superior than AEHLULBAIT(SAWW) u got crazy...,

saying bala bala, MUJAHID saying i dnt consider QURAN as a final authority., blaiming and claiming is not the way to justfy anything., if u consider QURAN as a final authority so how could you ppl think aur say anything against AEHLULBAIT(AS)

---

added to MUJAHID answer, as he said how one could give thr children name to those who have killed his wife and son..., here i say left the naming issue.., here ppls made them KHALIFA who killed and do conspiracy, and take there rights and authority(BAAG-E-SYEDA) from AEHLULBAIT(AS)

Administrator

Kumail,
    RON.., wht u mean by asking a sunni mulana is ur evidence....
    I mean that is what you are presenting as your evidence, a Sunni Mullah? In other words, that's not good evidence.
    well, whteva i said first i do research i listens to both MULANA of shia and sunni, then i come to the final decission tht the info i hv is correct or a myth.,
    Well if your sources are Mullahs and that's where it stops then I would recommend that you get some books that you can cite. All you have to do is quote a reliable source that supports the above statement you made.
    but now next time only what i will post is the exact QUOTE of tht SURAH i m talking about in QURAN just for the AEHLULBAIT(SAWW) a solid evidence for the dignity of AEHLULBAIT(SAWW)
    I think you should take it easy. We all respect Ahl Al Bayt and give them the proper honor they deserve. I think you have prejudices that are unfair towards some of the people of this forum. You will find that no one is really into fighting the sectarian fight. Yes there are a few members that may rub others the wrong way but typically we are all here to learn and give a little of what we know. I hope that is your goal here.
    when AL-IZAREE post such nasty info against IMAM MEHDI u ppl said nothing to him, as IMAM MEHDI(AS) also from the AEHLULBAIT(SAWW)
    This is not true. I posted something right after him to let him know that the post was not positive. I even would have liked to delete it but it's not that kind of forum. Please, before you make accusations make sure of the facts.
    but as i said to those 3, as u ppl consider them superior than AEHLULBAIT(SAWW) u got crazy...,
    Again, I wish you wouldn't speak for all of us. As to "those 3" we respect them and we respect the Ahl Al Bayt. It's not a popularity contest and if we keep bickering like this then we all will lose. God knows who is the most pious we're not the judges. The Companions & Ahl Al Bayt are the beloved of the Muslims fighting about who is better or worse is simply a child's game that's become deadly.
    saying bala bala, MUJAHID saying i dnt consider QURAN as a final authority., blaiming and claiming is not the way to justfy anything., if u consider QURAN as a final authority so how could you ppl think aur say anything against AEHLULBAIT(AS)
    Brother Mujahid said no such thing. You are misrepresenting the truth. He asked you if the Qur'an is the final authority for you. You replied that it was and then he said that the Qur'an states that God put love between the Companions. So if the Qur'an says that and you believe that the Qur'an is the ultimate authority then you should abide by that. Please don't go around saying things that are untrue. Maybe English isn't your first language but it is very clear that the accusation you are making is untrue.

RON.., also i m here to learn and give a little of what i know, at first i m really like to appreciate u ppl, i hv seen ur prv post in which u said AL-IZAREE to delete this post bcoz this in nothing just lead to creat sectarian fight., but in reply AL-IZAREE made fun of it., i want the real answer....,

#1: whteva i said about UMAR is true and answer to AL-IZAREE, and as u see from the beggining he really mean to creat sectarian fight, after my posting not a one post he gave in return,

I mean that is what you are presenting as your evidence, a Sunni Mullah? In other words, that's not good evidence.Well if your sources are Mullahs and that's where it stops then I would recommend that you get some books that you can cite. All you have to do is quote a reliable source that supports the above statement you made.

#2: i didnt made evidence i just qouted wht he said, he wasnt the MULLAH a MULANA of ur believe; in answer to tht u have asked to me, representing tht (SAWW) not aware of MUNAFIQ arround them, why he let them around him, if they r such type of person., so answer to tht i QOUTED wht one mulana said...,

I think you should take it easy. We all respect Ahl Al Bayt and give them the proper honor they deserve. I think you have prejudices that are unfair towards some of the people of this forum. You will find that no one is really into fighting the sectarian fight. Yes there are a few members that may rub others the wrong way but typically we are all here to learn and give a little of what we know. I hope that is your goal here.

#3: thts wht the prb is oneside u ppl said u respect them but when i said about anything to those 3(whts true abt them), like MUJAHID did first he refused UMAR didnt do such thngs and next he said if UMAR did this so (INAOZUBILLAH) ALI(AS) also in tht conspiracy..,

MUJAHID:
    People say Ali conspired with Umar to get rid of Fatima ra because he wanted to marry Abu jahl's daughter.Ceratinly if Umar killed Fatima it could not have been without Ali's support as his subsequent very close relationship with Umar are themselves a testimony of this fact.

ALI(AS) is from AEHLULBAIT(SAWW) saying this so doesnt represent the respect to AEHLULBAIT(SAWW)
    u said i hv prejudices., sorry i deny ur this blame on me.,

Again, I wish you wouldn't speak for all of us. As to "those 3" we respect them and we respect the Ahl Al Bayt. It's not a popularity contest and if we keep bickering like this then we all will lose. God knows who is the most pious we're not the judges.

#4: yes! we r not the judge telling truth is not i m trying to do any judgement, ALLAH knws everything present or not present(with no doubt)

The Companions & Ahl Al Bayt are the beloved of the Muslims fighting about who is better or worse is simply a child's game that's become deadly.

#5: i agree with ur above statement..., but when someone trying to disgrade the dignity of (SAWW)'s AEHLULBAIT.., its obligatory to answer such hypocrite., here anthr thing i added is [i]disgrade the dignity of AEHLULBAIT(SAWW) really hurt SHIA and SUNNI(not extremnist) but indirectly hurts ALLAH and RASOOL(SAWW)...,

[b]Brother Mujahid said no such thing. You are misrepresenting the truth. He asked you if the Qur'an is the final authority for you. You replied that it was and then he said that the Qur'an states that God put love between the Companions. So if the Qur'an says that and you believe that the Qur'an is the ultimate authority then you should abide by that.

#6: as a MUSLIM i cant deny wht QURAN says even if my mind got some distinction, wht i will do then, i close my eyes and say its the QURAN from ALLAH wht he said is right and i will acpt it remain no doubt in my HEART..., i i m agree to this: Qur'an states that God put love between the Companions. but who r the true companions,.. daily we meet new person say SALAM DUA and., but cant say tht this will be honest to us.,

YAZID-IBNE-MAHWIYA, MAHWIYA who was thr in companion of (SAWW) but after death of RASOOL(SAWW) u knw he war against ALI(AS) *JUNGE-SIFFEEN*., SUNNI sect consider him as a AMIR of all MOMINEEN, and MAHWIYA's son YAZID (baishumar laanath) who brutly killed AEHLULBAIT(SAWW)..., and was always claime to be the MUSALMAN even after KARBALA.,

Please don't go around saying things that are untrue. Maybe English isn't your first language but it is very clear that the accusation you are making is untrue.

#7: wht my accusation is tht much
    a) u cant compare AEHLULBAIT(SAWW) with COMPANION
    b) saying u love (SAWW)'s family but saying.......
    c) 1st saying UMAR didnt do any thing on other hand acpting UMAR did conspired to kill FAITMA(AS).., but MUJAHID saying ALI(AS) is also participator of this conspiracy...,

in the end............................,
    i said b4, i m just leaving this issue here, wheather solved or unsolved.,
    cant bare insult of ....
    bye... tc
    ALLAH HAFIZ

Administrator

Kumail,
    RON.., also i m here to learn and give a little of what i know, at first i m really like to appreciate u ppl, i hv seen ur prv post in which u said AL-IZAREE to delete this post bcoz this in nothing just lead to creat sectarian fight., but in reply AL-IZAREE made fun of it., i want the real answer....,
    The real answer is that we need to get over the sectarianism.
    #1: whteva i said about UMAR is true and answer to AL-IZAREE, and as u see from the beggining he really mean to creat sectarian fight, after my posting not a one post he gave in return,
    Whatever you've said in general so far is baseless.
    #2: i didnt made evidence i just qouted wht he said, he wasnt the MULLAH a MULANA of ur believe; in answer to tht u have asked to me, representing tht (SAWW) not aware of MUNAFIQ arround them, why he let them around him, if they r such type of person., so answer to tht i QOUTED wht one mulana said...,
    So if it's not evidence what's the point in presenting it? Anyone can say anything. As a matter of fact, you could have made the story up. How are we supposed to know. That's why when you are researching you should be looking into reliable sources not a "Maulana." Also, you don't know what I believe so this guy you're talking about doesn't represent me or my faith. I neither have to answer for him or concern myself with what an unknown says. Either this discussion is an academic one or it could be what it is now...
    #3: thts wht the prb is oneside u ppl said u respect them but when i said about anything to those 3(whts true abt them), like MUJAHID did first he refused UMAR didnt do such thngs and next he said if UMAR did this so (INAOZUBILLAH) ALI(AS) also in tht conspiracy..,
    I guess you just didn't understand what brother Mujahid was talking about. Don't be so revved up with hateful sectarian beliefs and maybe you could see his words more clearly.
    ALI(AS) is from AEHLULBAIT(SAWW) saying this so doesnt represent the respect to AEHLULBAIT(SAWW) u said i hv prejudices., sorry i deny ur this blame on me.,
    I think your words speak for themselves.
    #4: yes! we r not the judge telling truth is not i m trying to do any judgement, ALLAH knws everything present or not present(with no doubt)
    You think calling someone munafiq is not a judgment?
    #5: i agree with ur above statement..., but when someone trying to disgrade the dignity of (SAWW)'s AEHLULBAIT.., its obligatory to answer such hypocrite., here anthr thing i added is [i]disgrade the dignity of AEHLULBAIT(SAWW) really hurt SHIA and SUNNI(not extremnist) but indirectly hurts ALLAH and RASOOL(SAWW)...,
    Nothing hurts Allah (swt).
    #6: as a MUSLIM i cant deny wht QURAN says even if my mind got some distinction, wht i will do then, i close my eyes and say its the QURAN from ALLAH wht he said is right and i will acpt it remain no doubt in my HEART..., i i m agree to this: Qur'an states that God put love between the Companions. but who r the true companions,.. daily we meet new person say SALAM DUA and., but cant say tht this will be honest to us.,
    Again as I said, by saying what you have said you are basically stating that the Prophet (pbuh) didn't have the ability to know what people to have around himself. He surrounded himself with a bunch of munafiqeen. That's what your words imply.
    YAZID-IBNE-MAHWIYA, MAHWIYA who was thr in companion of (SAWW) but after death of RASOOL(SAWW) u knw he war against ALI(AS) *JUNGE-SIFFEEN*., SUNNI sect consider him as a AMIR of all MOMINEEN, and MAHWIYA's son YAZID (baishumar laanath) who brutly killed AEHLULBAIT(SAWW)..., and was always claime to be the MUSALMAN even after KARBALA.,
    The history is quite unfortunate. We can discuss that, but proper respect must be observed on all sides.
    a) u cant compare AEHLULBAIT(SAWW) with COMPANION
    You're the one doing the comparison not me.
    b) saying u love (SAWW)'s family but saying.......
    Yes?
    c) 1st saying UMAR didnt do any thing on other hand acpting UMAR did conspired to kill FAITMA(AS).., but MUJAHID saying ALI(AS) is also participator of this conspiracy...,
    Your lack of understanding is causing confusion and tension for no reason.

Assalaamu'alaikum Kumail

by tounge you say tht no we love AELULBAIT(SAWW) and respect them too, but in action.....
    What actions show love of the Ahl ul Bayt?

Regards

Kumail,

Umar ra marrying Ali's ra daughter is in your hadith book called 'BIHAR'.Do you call your hadith books 'myth'?That is really sad.
    Mujahid zaheer

Default leave wht i said b4., but now wht i m telling., hope u ppl just not turn over ur back

3.1 First Reference - al Imama wa al Siyasa

Let us begin with Abu Muhammad Abdullah bin Muslim bin Qutaybah (d. 276 Hijri) who in his famous book al Imama wa al Siyasa pages 18-28 states as follows:

"When news reached Abu Bakr that the people had gathered in the house of 'Ali and were refusing to give bayya, he sent Hadhrath Umar in their direction. Umar called out to Akraan who was in the house of 'Ali, but he refused to come out. Umar then said: 'I swear by He who controls the life of Umar, if you people do not come out of the house I shall set fire to it, and everyone inside shall perish. The people said 'Abu'l Hafs (Umar), Fatima (daughter of Rasulullah (s)) is also in this house'. Umar replied, 'I do not care about this, people should leave the house of 'Ali and give bayya'. 'Ali replied I have sworn that I shall not set foot outside my home until I have completed compiling the Qur'an.'

ref: Al-Imama Walsiyasa Page 12
    http://www.answering-ansar.org/answe..._walsiyasa.jpg

Sayyida Fatima arrived at the door and said: 'I have no association with those individuals that acted in such a manner as to abandon the funeral of Rasulullah (s) (ie Abu Bakr, Umar and co), and on this matter (leadership) they decided themselves (ie stole the khilafat), they did not even so much as consult us. They also took that which was rightfully ours (Fadak).
    Umar then left and he began to dispute with Abu Bakr, 'Do not leave (in peace) those that are refusing to give bayya'. Abu Bakr then sent his servant Qunfaaz to summon 'Ali. Qunfaaz reached 'Ali and said 'The Khalifa of Rasulullah (s) is summoning you'. 'Ali replied (mocking this new title of Abu Bakr) 'You have gone against the words of Rasulullah (s)'. Qunfaaz relayed these words to Abu Bakr, upon hearing this he (Abu Bakr) spent a considerable amount of time weeping. Despite his sending his Servant, 'Ali still did not come.

Then Hadhrath Umar accompanied by a group, arrived at the house of Fatima and began to bang on the door. When Fatima heard their voices she proclaimed loudly:

'O people, after Rasulullah (s), the son of Khattab..'

When the people heard Fatima's voice and her anguish they left in grief weeping, fearing that their hearts would be torn apart… Only Umar and some others remained, the rest returned to their homes. They removed 'Ali from his home by force and brought him before Abu Bakr, and said 'Give him bayya'. Umar said:

'By Allah, who alone is worthy of worship, I shall otherwise strike off your neck'.

'Ali replied:

'Would you kill a Slave of Allah (swt) and the brother of the Prophet?'

Umar replied:
    'I accept that to you are a Slave of Allah, but not that you are the brother of theProphet (ie he accuses Ali (as) of lying)'.

Abu Bakr remained silent, and Umar said:

'Why are you not demanding the bayya from him?'

Abu Bakr replied:

'As long as Fatima is by his side, I shall not pressure him'.

Then 'Ali went to the grave of Rasulullah, embraced it crying aloud:

'Your Ummah now considers me to be weak and they wish to murder me'.

Meanwhile Umar said to Abu Bakr

'Accompany me to see Fatima as we have incurred her anger'.

They both wanted to see Fatima and so they approached 'Ali, who took them to see her. He ['Ali] sat them down but Sayyida Fatima turned her face away from them. They both conveyed salaam to Fatima but she did not reply.
    Hadhrath Abu Bakr then said:

'Beloved daughter of Rasulullah (s) I love you more than my own daughters, and I cannot tolerate the fact that I remained alive on the day that your father had died. I know your exalted rank and status, but I did not uphold your claim for possessions as Rasulullah had stated 'Our property will not be inherited, whatever we (i.e. prophets) leave is Sadaqa (to be used for charity)'.

Fatima said:

'If I remind the two of you about a hadith that you are aware of, will you then act in accordance with it?'

The two said 'Yes, do tell us'.

She said 'I want you to swear by Allah if you can testify to hearing this hadith:

[i]"Fatima's happiness is my happiness and her anger is my anger. Whoever has maintained friendship with Fatima had maintained friendship with me, whoever upsets her, upsets me". [i]

Both confirmed hearing this hadith from Rasulullah(s). Sayyida Fatima then said:

I testify before Allah (swt) and his Angels that you (Abu Bakr and Umar) have upset me, you did not keep me happy and I shall complain to Rasulullah (s) about this when I see him.

Abu Bakr then said:

'I seek protection from Allah's anger and your (the Prophet (saww)'s) anger'.

At that moment tears filled Abu Bakr's eyes and Sayyida Fatima said

'I shall curse you in every prayer.'

Abu Bakr left the house hysterical and screamed at the crowd of people that had gathered outside:

'You people have it (so) easy and go to your beds in peace with your wives at night, whilst you have engulfed me in a terrible crisis (of conscience). I do not need your bayya, revoke the bayya that has been given to me.'

more upcoming.....,

Exclamation Re: Is the Shi'a 12th Imaam the Dajjal of the beleivers?

r u thr MUJAHID.. RON.. HAROON.. ??????
    ... thinking? how to deny this referense, as u ppl do always,