Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Is the Shi'a 12th Imaam the Dajjal of the beleivers?

Default Is the Shi'a 12th Imaam the Dajjal of the beleivers?

The 12th Imam of the Shia is Dajjal?

• Introduction
    The Shia are waiting for their Twelvth Imam to descend upon them. The evidence suggests that the person that the Shia will take as their Twelvth Imam will be none other than Dajjal, as prophecized in the Hadith of the Prophet. The Ahlus Sunnah should thus always keep in mind that the Shia are the future followers of Dajjal.

• Jewish Law
    The “Qaem” or Imam Mahdi of the Shia will rule according to the Laws of David and the family of David, according to the Shia Hadith in Al-Kafi, the most reliable of the four books of Shia Hadith. All of the following Shia Hadith come from the same section in Al-Kafi reported by Al-Kulyani, located in Al-Kafi (Volume No.1, p.387-398):

Narrated Ali ibn Ibraheem -from his father-from ibn Abi Umair-from Mansour-from Fadhl al Aour-from Abi Ubaidah who reported:

“When the Qaem of the household of the Prophet appears, he will rule according to rule of David and Solomon.”

Muhammad ibn Yahya-Ahmad ibn Muhammad-Muhammad ibn Sinaan-Abaan who reported: “I heard Abu Abdullah[as] saying: ‘The world will not fade away unless a person from us appears who will rule according to the rule of the family of David’”

Ahmad–Ahmad ibn Muhammad–Ibn Mahboob–Hisham ibn Salim–Ammar as Saabati who reported: “I asked Abu Abdullah [as] : ‘On what will you rule if you are made the rulers.’ He replied: ‘By the rule of God and the rule of David. And if we are confronted by a situation which we cannot solve, Gabriel (Ruh al Quds) will reveal it to us.’”

Muhammad ibn Ahmad–Muhammad ibn Khalid–Nazr ibn Suwaid–Yahya al Halabi–Imran ibn Oueiyn–Jaeed al Hamdani–Ali ibn al-Hussein [as] said: “I asked him by which law will you rule?” He said: “By the rule of David, and if there is something which we are unaware of, Gabriel (Ruh al Quds) will reveal it to us.”

Ahmad ibn Mahran[ra]–Muhammad ibn Ali–Ibn Mahboob–Hishaam bin Salim–Ammar as Saabati reported: “I asked Imam Abu Abdullah [as]: ‘By what will you rule?’ He replied: ‘By the rule of God, and by the rule of David.’”

• Hebrew
    Furthermore, the 12th Imam will speak in Hebrew:
    Reported to us Ahmad ibn Muhammad ibn Saeed al Uqdah who said: Narrated to us Ali ibn al-Hasan at-Taymali who said: narrated to us al-Hasan and Muhammad the sons of Ali ibnu Yusuf, from Sa’daan ibnu Muslim, from rajaal, from al-Mufadhaal ibn Umar who said: Abu Abdullah [as] reported: “When the Imam Mahdi calls out, he will supplicate to God in Hebrew.” [Al-Ghaybaa of an Numani, p.326]

• Jewish Followers
    According to the Shia, the Jews will also be the followers of Imam Mahdi:
    Sheikh al-Mufeed has reported in his Al-Irshaad from al=Mufadhaal ibnu Umar that Imam Abu Abdullah [as] has reported: “There will appear along with Imam Mahdi…people from the tribe of Moses.” [Al-Irshaad of al-mufeed at Tusi p.402]
    According to Shia Hadith in Al-Kafi, the Hidden Imam learns from a book called al-Jafr, which contains the knowledge from the Israelites:

The Imams (a.s.) remained silent for a while and then said, “With us there is al-Jafr (the parchment). What do they know what al-Jafr is?” I then asked, “What is al-Jafr (the parchment or a container) ?” The Imams (a.s.) said, “It is a container made of skin that contains the knowledge of the prophets and the executors of their wills and the knowledge of the scholars in the past from the Israelites.” [al-Kafi, Hadith 635, Ch. 40, h 1]

• Conclusions
    All of these beliefs lead us to believe that the Shia’s 12th Imam is actually the Jewish Dajjal that the Prophet (صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم) warned us about, who would mislead many and create destruction on earth. This is who the Shia are waiting for. According to the evidence, this is what we know about their “Qaem”:

1. He will rule according to the system of the family of David, using the Talmud.
    2. His language will be Hebrew.
    3. His followers will be of the Jews and Israelites, for he is the king of the Jews.
    4. The Hidden Imam learns from the Talmud which is contained in the “Jafr.”

• Hadith of the Ahlus Sunnah
    Let us now examine the true Hadith from the Ahlus Sunnah in regards to the Jewish Dajjal that is prophecized to appear:
    The Prophet (صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم) told us in Hadith that Allah will grant the Muslims victory over Dajjal and the Muslims will kill him and his shia; when the shia of Dajjal hide behind a tree or a stone, then the tree and the stone will say to the Muslim that there is a Jew behind me come and kill him. (Musnad Imam Ahmad #5099) Is it simply a coincidence that this Hadith uses the Arabic word “shia” to describe the followers of Dajjal?
    The Prophet (صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم) said:

“To every Ummah there is a magian and the magian of this ummah are those who reject the Qadr [pre-destination]. If anyone amongst them dies, do not attend their funeral, and if anyone amongst them becomes sick don’t visit them and they are Shia-tul Dajjal and it is the right of God to join them with the Dajjal.” (Sunan Abi Dawoud #4072)

The Shia reject the concept of pre-destination and instead have adopted the Mutazallite school of thought which shuns Qadr. And who are the descendants of the Magians other than the Persians who mix Magianism with Islam?
    And perhaps most conclusive of all is the frightening Hadith in which the Prophet (صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم) has said:

“The Dajjal will be followed by 70,000 Jews of Isfahan, having on themselves Persian shawls.” [Sahih Muslim #5227]
    Today, we see the military alliance between Israel and Iran. Click here for more details. Why would the Jews be wrapped with Persian shawls? Today, Persia is Shia. Shouldn’t the Ahlus Sunnah be prepared to deal with this alliance between the Jews and the Persian Shia?

The Shia ask Allah to hasten the coming of their Hidden Imam who is locked up and hidden somewhere. The Prophet (صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم) has promised that the Jewish Dajjal will also be locked away somewhere and hidden from the world, as reported in the narration of Tamim ad-Darri in Sahih Bukhari.
    Indeed, the founder of Shi’ism was the Jewish Abdullah ibn Saba and the so-called “savior” of the Shia will be the Jewish Dajjal. Of course, we don’t know this for certain and it is only a theory, but the evidence suggests that it is a highly likely scenario.

Article Edited By: Ibn al-Hashimi, www.ahlelbayt.com

« Return to the main Articles page or the Imamah subsection.

http://www.ahlelbayt.com/articles/imamah/dajjal

ur thoughts
    Islamic Thought In the Modern Era of the Islamic Awakening: Dissemination of Islamic research and studies
    al-Mustaqeem Publications
    “The bonds of Islam will be broken one by one. Every time a bond is undone, the people will cling to the bond that follows. The first of these bonds is rulership (khilaafa) and the last is the prayer (salah).” Reported by Ahmad and Tabarani. Al-Hakim stated that the chain is authentic.

Administrator

Default Re: Is the Shi'a 12th Imaam the Dajjal of the beleivers?

I wish I could delete this post on the basis of it being a complete... Al Izaaree, I am asking and reaching out to whatever decent and kind fiber you have in your heart to remove this post on your own. I think it will be honorable. Posts like these do nothing less than harm and fitnah. Don't be a propagator of such divisiveness and don't be an instigator. I say this humbly.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron View Post
    I wish I could delete this post on the basis of it being a complete... Al Izaaree, I am asking and reaching out to whatever decent and kind fiber you have in your heart to remove this post on your own. I think it will be honorable. Posts like these do nothing less than harm and fitnah. Don't be a propagator of such divisiveness and don't be an instigator. I say this humbly.
    if it were insinuation, i would

but you have to understand, something beyond your primitive mindset of "not causing divisiveness"

that is the punishment of those who withold the truth from people

you definately seem to have a problem of putting matters in their place. the vause for unity IS NOT to be overided by establishing whatever truth coems to you, but that seems to be a lacking principle in your understanding. May Allah aid you in fixing that problem

asalmu alaikum
    Islamic Thought In the Modern Era of the Islamic Awakening: Dissemination of Islamic research and studies
    “The bonds of Islam will be broken one by one. Every time a bond is undone, the people will cling to the bond that follows. The first of these bonds is rulership (khilaafa) and the last is the prayer (salah).” Reported by Ahmad and Tabarani. Al-Hakim stated that the chain is authentic.

Assalaamu'alaikum Izaaree

Haq is to be presented with wisdom. This style is inflammatory and when read by the right audience, will cause an outrage amongst the sincere hearted. It is not like this that one calls to the truth. Dont you know that the harder the wind blows the harder the man pulls his coat around him? It is only when the sun shines bright and warm, does the man take it off...

Regards ~ Wassalaam

Administrator

I'm not worried about any unity. I realize my mind is archaic, thank you for your observation. I believe your positive and forward thinking mindset, you know being the modern man you are, will eventually filter out all of the filth in Islam...actually, you'll do it so well that first the Shia, then the Sufis, then the Sunnis will be wiped out, then those you like...then all you will have left is yourself. And to be honest, with a mindset like yours, who knows maybe you'll wipe yourself out also.

Ron, if it weren't so tragic it would be funny.
    1.4 billion people live under the poverty line - 1.25 USD per day. 20000 Africans die needlessly everyday due to AIDS, malaria and TB. 1.02 billion people do not have enough to eat. 3/4s of this are rural poor farmers who will also bear the brunt of global warming.

Firstly it is not true that there are two separate Mahdis,a shia and sunni. These are really two same (assumed) personalities but with two different stories so to say that the Shia Mahdi is Dajjal means that the Sunni Mahdi is Dajjal too!

The absurdity of the article is evident from the translation of the Hadith of Ibn Dawood where it says they are Shia-tul -dajjal. The translator intentionally has left the word Shia untranslated here to creat the illusion that this means Dajjal of Shia. The phrase merely means "followers of Shia".

I am personally not against giving any views as long as they are substantiated with decent reasoning which is lacking in this article.
    Mujahid zaheer

Quote Originally Posted by Mujahid View Post
    Firstly it is not true that there are two separate Mahdis,a shia and sunni. These are really two same (assumed) personalities but with two different stories so to say that the Shia Mahdi is Dajjal means that the Sunni Mahdi is Dajjal too!

The absurdity of the article is evident from the translation of the Hadith of Ibn Dawood where it says they are Shia-tul -dajjal. The translator intentionally has left the word Shia untranslated here to creat the illusion that this means Dajjal of Shia. The phrase merely means "followers of Shia".

I am personally not against giving any views as long as they are substantiated with decent reasoning which is lacking in this article.
    finally, a real reply

thank you akhee.

I was ORIGINALLY wanting some feedback ON THE TOPIC, and not on my "divisiveness" and especially not on my alledged "modern positive and forward thinking mindset"

I figured the article was kinda spooky when he said "shiatul-mahdi" when the same is applied to dajjal as you noted.

my "hump" was more about how the shi'a view their mahdi and if it actually is the sunni concept of our dajjal

it makes more sense given the other evidences.

anyone else who has risen beyond the archaic nature of other postera have something "elemental" to say "about the article"

please share ur thoughts

Administrator

Al Izaaree,

It's really quite simple. If you want verification or opinons you say this:
    I was ORIGINALLY wanting some feedback ON THE TOPIC,
    Not this:
    that is the punishment of those who withold the truth from people

you definately seem to have a problem of putting matters in their place. the vause for unity IS NOT to be overided by establishing whatever truth coems to you, but that seems to be a lacking principle in your understanding. May Allah aid you in fixing that problem
    It's quite that simple.

yeah, if it was truth, why would I withhold it

where did I say that I deem it truth.

While I have seen truth in it, I wished what others thought of it.

read what I write, not your t'awil of what I write

asalamu alaikum

Administrator

There's no tawil in the world that can decipher much of what you say

Wa'Alaikum

Arrow Re: to AL-ZAREE... and HAROON

hi thr., AL-AZREE.... all who favor with this post., i m not here to say remove this or do this or that.,

ok..., well its your research you think like it to be posted no problem., but thats the only propaganta and myth hv just posted., what ever JEWISH believe but you relate with this 12th imam... is what your doom heart., and thoughts,, i leave it to ALLAH how he react with this post to you,

here u said this post is true., but thts all myth., and you are talking about future ok .., lets leave it to the future whatever the truth will be come infront of us or our coming generation.,

here i have some truth, which is not future but what the past., which you people cant deny even SUNNI mulana accept this truth,

that is abt UMAR...,

JANABE FATIMA(AS) - MALKA-E-KONAIN(dojahan) ..., RASOOL(SAWW) ki SHAIZAADI,
    ... whom she was killed by? you know? ..no! bcz your parents and native belivers not have guts to tell about this,... its UMAR who KILLED FATIMA(AS) with full planning, he fall the door on FATIMA(AS) and our PROPHETS BELOVED DAUGHTER KILLED by yours UMAR(so called muslim)

--
    another,.,
    when RASOOL(SAWW) died, here ALI(AS) and some SAHABA(not munafiqeen) are working for 'TATFEEN' (procedure of burrying), but the three according to your believe the so called MUSLIM ... UMAR, ABU BAKAR, USMAN are concious about; who will be the KHALIFA, and thats what the reason they are not at the time of RASOOL(SAWW) 'TATFEEN' when they done with there plotting against ALI(AS) ((as RASOOL(SAWW) already said: ALI will be the IMAM of all momineen after me,)) they come but they saw RASOOL(SAWW) 'TATFEEN' was done, the three of them did such a non-forgiving task they said; RASOOL(SAWW)'s 'TATFEEN' should be done again because we are not there..........

well, those three according to a plot made ABU BAKAR as a KHALIFA, he was chosen to be KHALIFA as a most old among all of that times., here i say if KHALIFA should be chosen to be the most oldest person, so why not you people chose ABU-BAKAR'S father...........???????

well thts 3were after the death of RASOOL(SAWW) before at the stage of dying when RASOOL(SAWW) asked for the PEN and PAPER why UMAR didnt gave to RASOOL(SAWW) instead he said RASOOL(SAWW) get faint or something like that and there is no need of any PEN&PAPER.., he said that because he knew if RASOOL(SAWW) got them he wrote the WILL which favor the ALI(AS) ....., we shia dnt do any BIDAH its what your 3KHALIFA and you are doing., if you are DAWEDAAR of true muslim so why you people play hide and seek with HADEES of RASOOL(SAWW)
    ----

you posted a myth i m just posting whats the truth is..,
    now my q? is this ... how you people made UMAR, ABUBAKAR, USMAN....; KHALIFA as three of them done such horrible, shameless and non-forgiving task., instead you ppl consider them to be the most kind...,

and HAROON.... here for u ..., talking about HAQ, huh!
    another HADEES of RASOOL(SAWW) which is stated as " YA ALLAH 'HAQ' KA RUKH ALI(AS) ki TARAF MOOR DEY"

also as i mentioned RASOOL(SAWW) already said before his death the ALI(AS) will be the IMAM of ALL MOMINEEN...,

Default Re:al-izaree and haroon

and 12th IMAM.... as MUJAHID said is same but the story are different.,

well, here i m not sure bcoz i dnt know what your believe of MEHDI...,

moreover ... to this post as you said what ever abt 12th IMAM of SHIA

here i include what you say about this on which SUNNI MULANA also do ITTEHFAAQ... tht is

HAZRAT ESA(AS) who perform NAMAZ behind IMAM MEHDI(AS) ... this is also what SHIA believe, now what you say about this SHIA'S MEHDI.....

well MUJAHID said one think which is totally i am agree with you people just want such information so you can shut the mouth of SHIA..., dnt think of what you are saying..., dont do any research.,

what you people think., oh thts the thing from which i can hurt SHIA's feeling., and saying tht i dnt mean abt this and that i want just a real reply...,

bala bala....,

My dear Kumail,

Just have a look at this shia website.Once you have read the details on this website then please let me know how many of your shia Imams called their children'Umar'.You will also see that even Ali ra called his sons Abu bakr,Umar and Usman.These sons were born out of wives other than Fatima ra.Just see that Imam Askari named one of his daughters Aisha.

http://www.rafed.net/books/tarikh/ah.../ahlbeit5.html

When i read your posts and compare them with the information that i gather from learned shia scholars and well known shia websites i see a complete contrast in certain beliefs.

I can tell that you are from Pakistan.I am from there as well.Just like Pakistani sunnis majority of pakistani shias are not aware of the beliefs of their own Imams.

Companions of prophet loved each other as is evident from Quran.My question to you is that do you hold Quran as the final authority in religion or not?
    Mujahid zaheer

Kumail,
    Please read the following article.It will clarify all your concerns about Fatima's ra house burning,Insha'Allah.

http://www.understanding-islam.org/r...ussion&did=520
    Mujahid zaheer