Thread: Can media stoop lower?

Default Can media stoop lower?

So this Pro Jewish and considerably owned Telegraph.co.uk has finally exceeded all sensibility limits by comin up with this headline:

Islamic bomb attack foiled by raids in the heart of suburbia.

The opening lines of the Article are "A suspected Islamic plot to launch a huge bomb attack in Britain was disrupted yesterday in one of the country's biggest anti-terrorist operations involving 700 police officers from five forces...

"Islamic Plot???" Would the dumbo of a journalist care to explain as to what's his definition of an Islamic Plot??

Where did these guys learn there basics of reporting?
    I urge you all to hit the feedback link and send a scathing feedback against this writer John Steele, although I know, it's all a ploy by Blair and his team to salvage his sunken integrity and dignity but some eight poor Muslim brothers might have lost their future become pawns this sinister ploy..

Edited by - Magnet on 03/31/2004 11:29:12

I do realize the title is inappropriate and not logical, kind of like "British Bomb Plot Prevented" (IRA) or "The Spanish Strike Again" (ETA).

But the reason for the unfair article and other incidents like is that generally speaking the West believes that most Muslims symphatize with terrorists on one level or another. The public statements against violence by selected Muslim priests and political figures are perceived as very weak because there is no apparent popular Muslim support behind those officials. In the United States ("the arch-enemy of Islam") there are thousands and thousands of vocal anti-war protesters who stage rallies in defense of Iraqi people, but nothing like this is seen in the Muslim world when innocent people in the West are in trouble. Personally I don't know about a single Muslim demonstration against terrorism EXCEPT one in Iraq but those Iraqis were protesting against their own neighborhoods getting blown up so I have doubts about their true opinion of terrorism.

Edited by - MonsterZero on 04/02/2004 02:57:29

double post

Edited by - MonsterZero on 04/02/2004 02:51:04

(THOAT-wob-lur MAN-grove)

Just don't watch or read the news. It's so full of lies these days that you won't be missing much.

http://www.freewebs.com/ziggyzag