Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: just curious!!!

http://islamonline.net/fatwaapplicat...FatwaID=111596
    10. It is forbidden for both spouses to spread the secrets of what happens between them in their private marital life. Indeed, this is one of the most evil things. The Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) said: “Among the most evil of people before Allah on the Day of Resurrection will be a man who comes to his wife and has intercourse with her, then he spreads her secrets.” (Muslim)
    It was reported from Asma' bint Yazid that she was with the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) and men and women were sitting with him, and the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) said, “Would any man say what he did with his wife? Would any woman tell others what she did with her husband?” The people remained silent and did not answer. I [Asma’] said: “Yes, by Allah, O Messenger of Allah! They (women) do that, and they (men) do that.” He said “Do not do that. It is like a male devil meeting a female devil in the road and having intercourse with her whilst the people are watching.” (Abu Dawud).
    salam,all of the these are from bokhari shareef:
    Volume 2, Book 22, Number 300:
    Narrated Aisha: I used to stretch my legs towards the Qibla of the Prophet while he was praying; whenever he prostrated he touched me, and I would withdraw my legs, and whenever he stood up, I would restretch my legs. ASTAGFARALLAH !!!
    Volume 8, Book 73, Number 151:
    Narrated 'Aisha:
    I used to play with the dolls in the presence of the Prophet, and my girl friends also used to play with me. When Allah's Apostle used to enter (my dwelling place) they used to hide themselves, but the Prophet would call them to join and play with me. (The playing with the dolls and similar images is forbidden, but it was allowed for 'Aisha at that time, as she was a little girl, not yet reached the age of puberty.) (Fateh-al-Bari page 143, Vol.13)
    THIS IS BASELESS AND BRINGS NO POINT TO ISLAM, IT LEAVE BE WONDERING ?????????
    Volume 1, Book 5, Number 251:
    Narrated Abu Salama: 'Aisha's brother and I went to 'Aisha and he asked her about the bath of the Prophet. She brought a pot containing about a Sa' of water and took a bath and poured it over her head and at what time there was a screen between her and us.
    Volume 1, Book 6, Number 309:
    Narrated 'Aisha: None of us had more than a single garment and we used to have our menses while wearing it. Whenever it got soiled with blood of menses we used to apply saliva to the blood spot and rub off the blood with our nails.
    Volume 1, Book 6, Number 296:
    Narrated 'Aisha: The Prophet used to lean on my lap and recite Qur'an while I was in menses.
    Volume 1, Book 6, Number 299:
    Narrated 'Abdur-Rahman bin Al-Aswad: (on the authority of his father) 'Aisha said: "Whenever Allah's Apostle wanted to fondle anyone of us during her periods (menses), he used to order her to put on an Izar and start fondling her." 'Aisha added, "None of you could control his sexual desires as the Prophet could."
    Volume 1, Book 6, Number 297: Narrated Um Salama: While I was laying with the Prophet under a single woolen sheet, I got the menses. I slipped away and put on the clothes for menses. He said, "Have you got "Nifas" (menses)?" I replied, "Yes." He then called me and made me lie with him under the same sheet.
    can anyone explain breifly what are these hadith suppose do for muslims, im dying to know!!!i dont get it,explain plzz. two hadithes.conflict. hazrat ayesha commited a sin?

perhaps u have no answers
    failed...

tp://islamonline.net/fatwaapplication/english/display.asp?hFatwaID=111596
    10. It is forbidden for both spouses to spread the secrets of what happens between them in their private marital life. Indeed, this is one of the most evil things. The Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) said: “Among the most evil of people before Allah on the Day of Resurrection will be a man who comes to his wife and has intercourse with her, then he spreads her secrets.” (Muslim)
    It was reported from Asma' bint Yazid that she was with the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) and men and women were sitting with him, and the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) said, “Would any man say what he did with his wife? Would any woman tell others what she did with her husband?” The people remained silent and did not answer. I [Asma’] said: “Yes, by Allah, O Messenger of Allah! They (women) do that, and they (men) do that.” He said “Do not do that. It is like a male devil meeting a female devil in the road and having intercourse with her whilst the people are watching.” (Abu Dawud).
    Narrated Aisha: I used to stretch my legs towards the Qibla of the Prophet while he was praying; whenever he prostrated he touched me, and I would withdraw my legs, and whenever he stood up, I would restretch my legs. ASTAGFARALLAH !!!
    Narrated 'Aisha:
    I used to play with the dolls in the presence of the Prophet, and my girl friends also used to play with me. When Allah's Apostle used to enter (my dwelling place) they used to hide themselves, but the Prophet would call them to join and play with me. (The playing with the dolls and similar images is forbidden, but it was allowed for 'Aisha at that time, as she was a little girl, not yet reached the age of puberty.) (Fateh-al-Bari page 143, Vol.13)
    Narrated Abu Salama: 'Aisha's brother and I went to 'Aisha and he asked her about the bath of the Prophet. She brought a pot containing about a Sa' of water and took a bath and poured it over her head and at what time there was a screen between her and us.
    Narrated 'Aisha: None of us had more than a single garment and we used to have our menses while wearing it. Whenever it got soiled with blood of menses we used to apply saliva to the blood spot and rub off the blood with our nails.
    Narrated 'Aisha: The Prophet used to lean on my lap and recite Qur'an while I was in menses.
    Narrated 'Abdur-Rahman bin Al-Aswad: (on the authority of his father) 'Aisha said: "Whenever Allah's Apostle wanted to fondle anyone of us during her periods (menses), he used to order her to put on an Izar and start fondling her." 'Aisha added, "None of you could control his sexual desires as the Prophet could."
    Volume 1, Book 6, Number 297: Narrated Um Salama: While I was laying with the Prophet under a single woolen sheet, I got the menses. I slipped away and put on the clothes for menses. He said, "Have you got "Nifas" (menses)?" I replied, "Yes." He then called me and made me lie with him under the same sheet.
    can anyone explain breifly what are these hadith suppose do for muslims, im dying to know!!!i dont get it,explain plzz. two hadithes.conflict. hazrat ayesha commited a sin?

tp://islamonline.net/fatwaapplication/english/display.asp?hFatwaID=111596
    Narrated 'Aisha:

salam,
    mastermind, answr this...dont you want to defend ur position...
    ronnie u too...comment

Veteran Member

Katta,

I don't need to comment on your posts they speak for themselves. I'm still waiting your great day when you expose me and UI. You've had plenty of time. Where's your crediblity? I thought you were one of the people that worked with us but you haven't revealed yourself and you even use a fake name with a fake country or did you travel back from Pakistan? You made the claim so now back it up. I won't "comment" till I see your grand evidence against this forum. I look forward to it.

Hi i just wanted to know what the Islam people think Humans are im doing a project and the question i got asked to write about it what is a Human being in a Islamic Perspective

ronnie, dont avoid the question. you are acting like u have failed...
    anyway..mastermind. what do you have to say. i guess that would be different from ronnies post.

Veteran Member

Katta,

I have failed at what...not discussing your topics that you recycled from alialiali? They've been answered.

Actually, you are the one that failed. You failed to tell the truth, you made up stories, you made accusations and cursed out people. Now when you have some courage and follow up your claims with facts then I may entertain your posts. However, so far it seems that your posts are about as honest and reliable as your unfounded accusations. Good luck with proving either.

Ultimately, we must learn to respond instead of reacting. When we respond,we evaluate with a calm mind and do whatever is most appropriate. We are in control of our actions. When we react, we are still doing what the other person wants us to do.

Katta, if someone is not "willing" to answer your questions...it doesn't really mean they can't. Can't you just comprehend the simple fact...that you are being ignored..:-)

One more thing Katta, since you have been using the word "failed" quite often..lets just discuss on the aspect of failure as well. No one bats a hundred every time. Life has many challenges. You win some and lose some. You must enjoy winning. But do not let it go to the head. The moment it does, you are already on your way to failure. And if you do encounter failure along the way, treat it as an equally natural phenomenon. Don't beat yourself for it or any one else for that matter! Accept it, look at your own share in the problem, learn from it and move on. The important thing is, when you lose, do not lose the lesson.

This forum is not an arena of galdiators where one wins and other looses...we all have our differenc of opinions, and we should all learn to respect them

Edited by - vector on 04/03/2004 06:01:49

Veteran Member

Salam Vector,

Thanks for your post. I appreciate your comments about "winning," I think it all has to do with the truth. Well put.

Regards

Assalam-o-Alaikum

Vector,

You certainly batted to hundred here. Well articulated post Masha'a Allah, keep it up.

wassalam
    -Aasem

haaahahhahahahahaaaaa,
    keep it up....everyone...perhaps..this means that u dont contradict with my post....ahan.