Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: just curious!!!

my dear i provided you with a handfull of hadithes from bokhari..ie ur own book...and i can also give you many hadithes from the shia sources...but again you will not be willing to accept it...
    by the way...thats not fair, you keep asking me questions.....and although i have been answering you...am fedup..why dont you urself find it from the net and the books , instead of me spoon feeding you...and sir have you ever answered my questions..never..you were not able to give any rational justification......that means...u arguement is not strong....and all you do ..is .. you ask me queestions about shiasm....wowa... now thats extremely clever of you...
    anyway happy basant..

have a nice time
    wasalam

ALI HASSAN

Dear Ali

If you think that Prophet(p.b.u.h) loved Hazrat Maria more after the demise of Hazrat Khadijah(ra), and didnt had any place in his heart for Hazrat Aisha(ra), than why did he migrate to her house before his demise?

Read Qur'an because Qur'an gives the criterion which distinguishes between right and wrong.

Edited by - mastermind on 02/15/2004 18:52:36

for GOD's sake..have a heart...y do you resort to such cheap methods..now which book is that..never heard of it....i give you references from ur most authentic book..... and what u do in return....COUNTER QUESTIONS...and fabricated hadithes and unknown tooo...why dont you give me hadithes from Nehjul balagah..or from imam khomeinis books.....
    Bihaar al-Anwar, vol. 43, p. 78)....which book is that...i can imagine that u can go to any extent....why dont you justify ur self...debate man..not cheap tactics.....have you ever answered me...never........u ppl asked me for sources..now when iam providing u some..u are not willig to have a look at them....y do you forget that you are talking about such pure personalities...... keep ur personal grudge aside...and think before you open ur dumb mouth....

i hope u would be more carefull next time...listen i can also give u such fabricated stuff from ur books....but then u will say that..these are not from are authentic books.....

think b4 u speak

ALI HASSAN

Assalam-o-Alaikum

Bihaar al-Anwar, vol. 43, p. 78)....which book is that...

Its 110 volume shia encyclopedia of Hadith. I think its compiled by Baqir Majlisi.

Please for Allah's sake. I request all of you not to start this sectarian crap here. Let it be a reasonable and decent forum where people could discuss useful things.

Moderators! Ronnie, Ayesha, Aziz. Please have a look.

wassalam
    -Aasem

Edited by - Aasem on 02/15/2004 17:35:03

Veteran Member

Peace All,

Aasem, I understand your concern and I am monitoring the conversation. Unfortunately sectarian issues exist and people want to air out there ideas, even though some may have bad intentions. I will do my best not to let it get out of hand. This is a prime example of the evil the lurks within the Muslim community to divide them. It's too bad people are more interested in destruction rather than construction. What a shame. What would the Prophet have said he seen this behavior...but we will all come to account.

Dear Aasem

First i want you to warn Mr. Ali for starting such secterian issue. He was the one who started first.

Iam not interested in any such secterian issues but when people try to cross their limits and attack our position,than iam left with no alternative but to attack them in reply.

Read Qur'an because Qur'an gives the criterion which distinguishes between right and wrong.

Dear Ronnie

I apologize for any post which you think was against the rules of UI. I promise it wont happen again but i would request you to please stop Mr. Ali from fuelling the fire cause this wont have any positive impact on us and this baseless argument will not be beneficial for us.
    He is quoting hadiths from sunni sources and i would like you to verify those hadiths and let him know the truth.

If you want this argument to stop then please ask Ali to apologize .

Allah Hafiz

dearest ronnie..long time no see buddy..
    anyway....the topic of allegations against hazrat omar was not started by me.. i just restarted it, by some new questions and doubts..but never did anything foolish as some mastermind...all the references that i provided were from the most authentic sunni books...so i tried my level best to make it an intellectual and a decent debate. while on the other, i was met with offence. some ppl got out of their minds ,and instead of refuting what i proved or copypasted, they tried to provoke me in to doing anything similar, but i remained calm and composed.

well for those fabricated hadithes....i dont agree with them asim..i dont think that they are from the shia sources....maybe a conspiracy against us...i negate them....provide some authentic hadithes..from the works which i mentioned....

now i refuted these hadithes,,,but on the other hand...you didnt...wich means that i was not wrong...u accpeted those hadithes from bokhari...which are not fabricated...and attacked me by providing some fabricated hadithes from unknown so called shia books.

no offence...but mastermind..you are......
    peace all
    best of regards

ALI HASSAN

Salaam

Mr.Ali i did not say anything about agreeing with that Hadith.That is
    your opinion.I simply said',that I saw respect being shown.That doe's
    not say right or wrong.

matthew missionary priest

well i never said anything about you..and i hardly remember that u made such a comment...
    so chill

ALI HASSAN

salaam

well ok.Salaam

matthew missionary priest

Veteran Member

Peace All,

Mastermind, I understand your position and I don't like these sectarian issues either. Unfortunately, as I said before, they exist. One should not get frustrated rather, accept the argument and reply to it if one is able to. As for any "fueling of fire," well that's what some people like to do. I'm not judging anyone's intentions but I'm sure some people really do like to fan the flames. However, we cannot fall into any silly traps. Actually, as sad as it is we must confront these issues head on because they are so painful. In saying that, of course, decorum is required. Unfortunately, I can't force anyone to be humble, or stop them from being devious or anything like that. I've seen many people come through here with the desire to cause division or even wanting to cause people to leave Islam. From my information they all failed thus far. The members here turned them away. Not by banning them but by arguing them out of here. We don't all have the answers but we all can learn. Lastly, I wold prefer not to ask Ali to apologize but even if I did I'm sure he won't oblige. Please be patient and don't lose hope.

Ali,

I don't know what you mean by "long time no see" but I've been here the whole time reading your posts and everyone elses. Maybe you don't care about what I'm about to say but I hope you at least consider them. Remarking how foolish one is, or replying "huh" or saying "useless" about posts or pun-like insults such as "mindless" or "people losing their mind" is not the way to win over people. That is far from being, "calm and composed." Whatever your intentions are I don't think you will accomplish much in the way you are proceeding. People will have not much more love for Shi'ism or anything else you come in the name of. Actually, you probably cause people to dislike and distrust your position even more. You are leaving a bad taste in people's mouths, not because you have the truth, mind you, rather, because it seems to many that you are divisive and are up to no good. I urge you to reevaluate your method and consider arguing in a more polite way.

Mr. Ronnie

Asalamoalaikum

Thank you for showing concern over my feelings ,i accept what you have stated in your post. If you want to find out how i discussed this secterian issue with Mr. Ali, than please read our previous posts in which me and Mr. Ali argued with each other and let me know whether you have noticed any thing wrong in my posts.

Allah Hafiz

Take Care
    Regards,

Both you sunnis and shias stop fighting, both of you are wrong. read the quran and follow it. follow only the clear and dicisive ayats and only believe in the mutashabihat ayats. dont try to intrepet those. dont make divisions in our deen by calling yourselves sunnis, shias, salafis and what not.
    dont you you know the quran forbids that? dont you have any sense?
    only Allah can guide, not the sunnis or shias or for that matter prophet Mohammed (S) or Hadzrat Ali. ONLY ALLAH. so believe in him and follow the quran which was the sunnat of our beloved profit. He was the foremost to surrender.

It is related by Anas that on one occasion, the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) found Safiyyah weeping. When he asked her what the matter was, she replied that she heard that Hafsahh had disparagingly described her as 'the daughter of a Jew'.

The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) responded by saying, "You are certainly the daughter of a Prophet (Harun), and certainly your uncle was a Prophet (Moses), and you are certainly the wife of a Prophet (Muhammad), so what is there in that to be scornful towards you?" Then he said to Hafsah, "O Hafsah, fear Allah!"

Ali, when you stated that it was Maria Qibtiya (RA) whose ancestry goes to Harun (AS) I don't know where you got that from... Every where I have read it is stated that her father was Egyptian and mother was Greek, but I haven't seen anything about Harun (AS). Nor, have I seen anything about Sayiditina Aysha (RA).
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    On one occasion, when one of the Prophet's other wives, Umm Salamah (may Allah be pleased with her) complained on their behalf about the fact that more presents were being given to the Prophet on the day that he was with A'isha than on the days when he was with his other wives, he replied, "O Umm Salamah, do not trouble me by harming A'isha, for by Allah, the Divine inspiration never came to me while I was under the blanket of any woman amongst you except her." "I turn to Allah from troubling you, O Messenger of Allah," she said.

However the Prophet's other wives were still not content, and asked Fatimah to speak to the Prophet on their behalf. When she raised the subject, he said, (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) "O my daughter, do you not love those I love?" "Yes." She said. "Then love her" He replied.

Ali, I know that you may say these may be very weak narrations, but still where you got that that Prophet (SAW) did not love Sayiditina Aysha (RA) I have no clue. In any book you read about Sayiditina Aysha (RA) you will always see that he loved her a lot. (Or are all these books a bunch of lies?!?) And whether he loved Sayditina Khadijah (RA) more has nothing to do with it...

Well, I am done with this topic, just thought I'd get my two cents worth in.
    Ma'salaam.

----------
    Allah is the Greatest.