Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: just curious!!!

Default just curious!!!

salam,
    all of the these are from bokhari shareef:

Volume 2, Book 22, Number 300:

Narrated Aisha:

I used to stretch my legs towards the Qibla of the Prophet while he was praying; whenever he prostrated he touched me, and I would withdraw my legs, and whenever he stood up, I would restretch my legs.

ASTAGFARALLAH !!!

Volume 8, Book 73, Number 151:

Narrated 'Aisha:

I used to play with the dolls in the presence of the Prophet, and my girl friends also used to play with me. When Allah's Apostle used to enter (my dwelling place) they used to hide themselves, but the Prophet would call them to join and play with me. (The playing with the dolls and similar images is forbidden, but it was allowed for 'Aisha at that time, as she was a little girl, not yet reached the age of puberty.) (Fateh-al-Bari page 143, Vol.13)

THIS IS BASELESS AND BRINGS NO POINT TO ISLAM, IT LEAVE BE WONDERING ?????????

Volume 1, Book 5, Number 251:

Narrated Abu Salama:

'Aisha's brother and I went to 'Aisha and he asked her about the bath of the Prophet. She brought a pot containing about a Sa' of water and took a bath and poured it over her head and at what time there was a screen between her and us.

Volume 1, Book 6, Number 309:

Narrated 'Aisha:

None of us had more than a single garment and we used to have our menses while wearing it. Whenever it got soiled with blood of menses we used to apply saliva to the blood spot and rub off the blood with our nails.

Volume 1, Book 6, Number 296:
    Narrated 'Aisha:
    The Prophet used to lean on my lap and recite Qur'an while I was in menses.

Volume 1, Book 6, Number 299:
    Narrated 'Abdur-Rahman bin Al-Aswad:
    (on the authority of his father) 'Aisha said: "Whenever Allah's Apostle wanted to fondle anyone of us during her periods (menses), he used to order her to put on an Izar and start fondling her." 'Aisha added, "None of you could control his sexual desires as the Prophet could."

Volume 1, Book 6, Number 297:
    Narrated Um Salama:
    While I was laying with the Prophet under a single woolen sheet, I got the menses. I slipped away and put on the clothes for menses. He said, "Have you got "Nifas" (menses)?" I replied, "Yes." He then called me and made me lie with him under the same sheet

can anyone explain breifly what are these hadith suppose do for muslims, im dying to know!!!

ALI HASSAN

"ASTAGFARALLAH !!!"
    get a life. and an education.

the title says "just curious". you are obviously not curious to learn the meanings of the hadiths, you just copied and pasted them with your rants. why cant you at least finish one debate before jumping to another, and especially after not educating yourself.
    "can anyone explain breifly what are these hadith suppose do for muslims, im dying to know"
    Its called studing the life of the Prophet. Its that simple.

Edited by - Magdi on 02/12/2004 22:07:22

Dear Ali

What is your point? what are you trying to prove from these hadith?
    If you think that by quoting such hadiths from Bukhari and Muslim you will prove Shism to be accurate and true ,than this is your imagination.
    Iam not sure whether these hadiths are authentic or not, we have
    to verify them. I know shias love to quote hadiths from Bukhari and Muslim to prove that our hadiths are fabricated, but they are not familiar with the Rijal of Sunni hadiths and its Sciences.
    They think that their hadiths from reliable shia sources like
    Al-Tehzeeb and Usool Al-Kafi are all authentic and without error but
    I can quote several fabricated hadiths from these sources which will prove their position.
    Shias are not familiar with the fact that their are several hadiths from Bukhari and Muslim which has been proven to be accurate by Modern Scientific Research and Alhamdulilah we are proud of it.
    I want Ali to prove any of the hadith from shia sources which has been proven to be authentic and accurate by Modern Scientific Research?

Read Qur'an because Qur'an gives the criterion which distinguishes between right and wrong.

Edited by - mastermind on 02/13/2004 06:40:59

Edited by - mastermind on 02/13/2004 06:46:57

counter questions......no way...
    its not what i asked for..
    may GOD forgive you

ALI HASSAN

salam,
    Holy Prophet (s.a.w.) said:

“Whoever accepted me as his master, then he should also accept Ali as his master. O Allah be friendly with his friends, and be enemy of his enemies”

This hadith goes against Aysha..... she was the one to fight Ali in Jammal.

Sunni References:

Sahih Muslim, Vol. 2
    Mustadrak al Hakim, Vol. 3
    Musnad of Imam Ahmed, Vol. 4

ALI HASSAN

In the jungles of Maryland being trained as a ninja by Christopher Walken

Salaam all,

leaving aside the sectarian matters of "correctness"...

it seems to me that these verses are indicating that women that are in their menses are not "unclean" and shouldn't be treated as such, as was the custom in the culture.

~compassionately~

huh!
    ahan

ALI HASSAN

Holy Prophet (s.a.w.) said:

“Whoever accepted me as his master, then he should also accept Ali as his master. O Allah be friendly with his friends, and be enemy of his enemies”

This hadith goes against Aysha..... she was the one to fight Ali in Jammal.

Didn't Sayiditina Aysha (RA) state her error on that matter of fighting with Sayidina Ali (RA)??

"On her death bed Hadhrath Ayesha seemed perplexed and uncomfortable, when asked why she replied, "The day of Jamal is dogging my mind".

-----
    "After me, people shall experience fitna, you will split in to groups", he then pointed at 'Ali and said, "Ali and his companions shall be on the right path" [Kanz ul Ummal hadith number 33016]."
    I believe it was said that later that Sayiditina Ayesha (RA) asked Rasulullah (SAW) if she will be part of the group who will be opposing Sayidina Ali (RA), and he (SAW) said Yes. And he thereafter told Sayidina Ali (RA) to treat her with mercy, which of course Sayidina Ali (RA) agreed to.

-----
    Shaikh Al Saleh Al Uthaimin in his book of Fatwas "The Muslim's Belief", translated by Ar Maneh Hammad al Johani, p 23 sets out the standard defence for the Sahaba who fought 'Ali (as), namely:

"We believe that the disputes that took place among the Prophet's companions were the result of sincere interpretations they worked hard to reach. Whoever was right among them would be rewarded twice, and whoever was wrong among them would be rewarded once and his mistake would be forgiven"
    ------
    Being the wife to Rasulullah (SAW) I do not think that anyone has a right to pick on her. Personally, I think that was a mistake on her part, and she truly repented for it. And after the battle, Sayidina Ali (RA) treated her with compassion.

salaam

I think that you are right Vajrahadra,I also saw the respect given
    to a woman on her menses.Some societies would not even let them
    get into the same bed.

matthew missionary priest

miss priest...useless....
    and abt hadrat ayesh repented for it...my dear so u are agreeing that she was wrong....and she commited a sin....and that the hadith is correct( which ofcource is ) .....infact Allah is the enemie of the enemies of ALI (ah)....so no point arguing furthe...as far as ur hadithes..are concerned....they dont point out anything relating to Allah forgiving her...infact..they are weak....not from any of the sahih satta...
    wasalam

ALI HASSAN

Are you telling me that Allah (SWT) would not forgive the beloved wife of Rasulullah (SAW)? I would like to let you know that by slandering a Sahabah (which is what Sayiditina Aysha is), you are slandering Rasulullah (SAW), and by slandering him you are slandering Allah (SWT). And personally, I see no reason for it to be our problem whether Sayiditina Aysha (RA) is forgiven for any sin she commited, it doesn't affect our akhirah...

By the way, what grudge do you have against Sayiditina Aysha (RA)? What did she to you that harmed your life in form or way? If Sayidina Ali (RA) could forgive her, then I see really no reason for us to be picking on her...

What is the Sahih Satta?

salam,
    it was khadijah(as). And do you know who Prophet loved the most after the demise of Khadijah(sa)?

It was Maria Copt.

Because she was a foreigner Arabs didnt like her. Do you know how bad hadrat Ayesha treat Maria??? Ayesha use to say all sort bad thing to her. Ayesha use to stay she was not a proper Muslim that her ancestor were Christians.

The Holy Prophet got so angry, he told Maria to ignore Ayesha and if she persist, tell her that "My(ancestor) were from Family of Haroon"

But Allah swt wanted to honor Maria and Allah swt gave Maria a child - Ibrahim

Read in Sahih Bukhari, how much Ayesha hated Maria. Ayesha even hated a newly born baby just because her mother was Maria.

As for Ayesha being educated and all: Just look at her behaviour and how she use religion to get power for her father, her position to fight Imam Ali(as) and her total disregard for the teaching of Holy Prophet (after his demise).

IS this a sign of a person who even know what Islam is?

I have a question to ask you, what do the traditions she narrates of her period and her sexual “adventures” with the Prophet teach us?

Also, she wasn't addressing woman, those who narrated those traditions were men, would it be ok if your wife or sister calls me up and tells me about her "experience"? Would that be fine with you?

bro it's not about taboo, it's about modesty. Women shouldn't be talking about there menses for other namahram men to hear.
    I couldn't even bring myself to read all the hadiths of Aiysha's revelations and insights into her private life, Astagfirullah! I was so embarassed, and to talk of intimacies that are totally private between husband and wife, especially where Hazrat Mohammed is concerned, totally unjustified
    Are you saying that Madina lacked in men faqihs after the prophet, requiring ayesha to become a mufti and army commander even though she had been commanded by Allah (swt) to sit at home.

ALI HASSAN

baseless......have you forgoton the hadith................where is that hazrat ali forgave her....
    There is nothing wring with talking about menses.

But for a wife of the Prophet (S) to refer to her own private experience with the Prophet (S)? Astaghfirullah!!
    She mentions completely irrelevant things (which nobody needs to know about), about her own private experiences with prophet (S), and she tells all this not to another wife, or to other women, but to the na mahram men!

LASTLY, hazrat ali also forgave ibne muljim ( the kharijite who attacked him)...so this means that ibne muljim is also forgiven by Allah,,and he will not be punished...
    wasalam
    If she knew the ahkam about menses, she could have just said them in the terms of third person. Nobody should want to know what she did instate of haidh or janabat, and her experiences with the Prophet (S), but all we need to know is what the hukm is.

Did the Prophet (S) talk about himself when talking about janabat? Did any of the sahabah?
    It seems only hadrat Aisha was bold enough to talk like that, and to tell the people about the private things in the harem of the Prophet (S).

Also, no one is debating if the Prophet loved her or not, if that is the criteria, then he loved Sayeda Khadija more, and that is according to your Sehah, then you should show more reverence to Sayeda Khadija than to Aysha. As for knowledge, you believe in the Ahadeeth that were posted, and do you consider them a source of knowledge

ALI HASSAN

Dear Ali

I would recommend you to stop creating an unbalanced and unsuitable envoirnment by posting such kind of information.

the doctrine of shism underwent several changes after the death of Hazrat Ali(ra) till Imam Al-Askari due to political turmoil and you should know that after the death of Hazrat Ali(ra) a political disturbance occured and people used the historical texts and manuplated them to suit their political aims.

I want you to please read my previous post in which i have asked you some questions regarding the hadith of 12 Imams but unfortunately i didnt get any reply from you.

Iam waiting for your reply

Read Qur'an because Qur'an gives the criterion which distinguishes between right and wrong.

Ali

Whether you like it or not ,one of the biggest problem with all you shias is that you only discuss political issues with us which occured after the death of Prophet(p.b.u.h) but you donot discuss those issues which are relevant to the understanding of the Islam and which are benefical for us.

I want to ask you that what will you and we gain by arguing and discussing these useless issues?

Your mentality is confined and trapped in a cirlce of historical and political disagreements which occured after Prophets(p.b.u.h) death and are not able to understand the truth.
    I would recommend you to please come out of that circle inorder to understand what true Islam is.

I hope you got my point.