Thread: Sex in Shia Marraige

Default Sex in Shia Marraige

I am about to marry, and both of us are Shia, and i was wondering what sexual acts are permisable in Shia marraige. I know love making either anal or during menstration is wrong, but I did wonder if oral sex is considered permisable.

It is permissible in Sunni and the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. While I do want you to know my sourse was the newspaper printed there. However, the information should be correct.

There are some conditions. No fluids should be consumed and the act is to be external to the vulva of the woman. Further, it is always to be done onlyy followed by intercourse.

I am a Muslim (Sunni) also, but not in any authority. I would recommend you get consul from a respected brother at your mosque. Si,ply put ask about acceptable sexual practice and obligations in marriage.And I suspect you willl be referred to some very good and detailed information in the mosk library and study room. Within Islam it is generally not a topic of open discussion though. PBUY

Salam
    hey sajdah u can Ask this question in The topic 'Oral Sex' . over there, ppl can help u better. im not satisfied with the newspaper print abt it.