Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: How can u not believe after reading this??

Default How can u not believe after reading this??

Heres a simple fact that I always wanted to state but never had the chance to.....

Those who believe that the Quran is not the words of God then explain to me this which is just a few of the millions of miracles in the Quran itself subhanAllah...

the Quran was sent down to man over a thousand four hundred years ago..to Muhammed (pbuh). And of coarse of his people (who rode camels/mules etc for transportation) there were no scientists like we have today right?
    In the first surah revealed to the Prophet (pbuh) Allah says "Read in the name of your Lord...' 'Created humans from a blood clot" how can a person living 1400 years ago know of such a blood clot that scientist of the century found out?...

Another thing..."who has created the seven heavens one above another" Mulk.

Scientists have found out about seven atmospheric layers in the last century and even took the courtesy of naming them heh :
    1.troposphere ---->2.tropopause---->3.stratosphere---->4.stratopause---->5.mesosphere------->6.mesopause----7.thermosphere.

How can a man, living 1400 years ago look up and state that that there is 7 "atmospheric layers" and being 100% sure?...luck? I dont think so.

Subhan Allah...& thats not all
    According to science at one point in time the whole universe was nothing but a cloud of ‘smoke’ (i.e. an opaque highly dense and hot gaseous composition). This is one of the undisputed principles of standard modern science. Scientists now can observe new stars forming out of the remnants of that ‘smoke’.A new star forms out of a cloud of gas and dust (nebula), which is one of the remnants of the ‘smoke’ that was the origin of the whole universe.

Quran : "Then He turned to the heaven when it was smoke..." (Quran, 41:11)

Did Muhammed peace be upon him know that before?Most likely no. Allah Knows All.

From book A brief understanding of Islam - Dr. Alfred Kroner is one of the world’s renowned geologists. He is Professor of Geology and the Chairman of the Department of Geology at the Institute of Geosciences, Johannes Gutenberg University, Mainz, Germany. He said: “Thinking where Muhammad came from . . . I think it is almost impossible that he could have known about things like the common origin of the universe, because scientists have only found out within the last few years, with very complicated and advanced technological methods, that this is the case.”

Thats pretty good evidence as well. You must admit.

God has said in the Quran:

Have not those who disbelieved known that the heavens and the earth were one connected entity, then We separated them?... (Quran, 21:30)

Big Bang Theory? Hmm...heh.

The Dr. also stated - “Somebody who did not know something about nuclear physics fourteen hundred years ago could not, I think, be in a position to find out from his own mind, for instance, that the earth and the heavens had the same origin.”

yep...

The Quran on the Cerebrum -No! If he does not stop, We will take him by the naseyah (front of the head), a lying, sinful naseyah (front of the head)! (Quran, 96:15-16)

Why did the Quran describe the front of the head as being lying and sinful? Why didn’t the Quran say that the person was lying and sinful? What is the relationship between the front of the head and lying and sinfulness?

What does physiology tell us about the function of this area? A book entitled Essentials of Anatomy & Physiology says about this area of the cerebrum is responsible for planning, motivating, and initiating good and sinful behavior and is responsible for the telling of lies and the speaking of truth. Thus, it is proper to describe the front of the head as lying and sinful when someone lies or commits a sin, as the Quran has said, “...A lying, sinful naseyah (front of the head)!”

Scientists have only discovered these functions of the prefrontal area in the last sixty years, according to Professor Keith L. Moore.

Comments by Scientists:
    Dr. T. V. N. Persaud is Professor of Anatomy, Professor of Pediatrics and Child Health, and Professor of Obstetrics, Gynecology, and Reproductive Sciences at the University of Manitoba, Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada. There, he was the Chairman of the Department of Anatomy for 16 years. He is well-known in his field. He is the author or editor of 22 textbooks and has published over 181 scientific papers. In 1991, he received the most distinguished award presented in the field of anatomy in Canada, the J.C.B. Grant Award from the Canadian Association of Anatomists. When he was asked about the scientific miracles in the Quran which he has researched, he stated the following:

“The way it was explained to me is that Muhammad was a very ordinary man. He could not read, didn’t know [how] to write. In fact, he was an illiterate. And we’re talking about twelve [actually about fourteen] hundred years ago. You have someone illiterate making profound pronouncements and statements and that are amazingly accurate about scientific nature. And I personally can’t see how this could be a mere chance. There are too many accuracies and, like Dr. Moore, I have no difficulty in my mind that this is a divine inspiration or revelation which led him to these statements.”

Dr. Joe Leigh Simpson is the Chairman of the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Professor of Obstetrics and Gynecology, and Professor of Molecular and Human Genetics at the Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, Texas, USA. Formerly, he was Professor of Ob-Gyn and the Chairman of the Department of Ob-Gyn at the University of Tennessee, Memphis, Tennessee, USA. He was also the President of the American Fertility Society. He has received many awards, including the Association of Professors of Obstetrics and Gynecology Public Recognition Award in 1992. Professor Simpson studied the following two sayings of the Prophet Muhammad :

{In every one of you, all components of your creation are collected together in your mother’s womb by forty days...}

{If forty-two nights have passed over the embryo, God sends an angel to it, who shapes it and creates its hearing, vision, skin, flesh, and bones....}

He studied these two sayings of the Prophet Muhammad extensively, noting that the first forty days constitute a clearly distinguishable stage of embryo-genesis. He was particularly impressed by the absolute precision and accuracy of those sayings of the Prophet Muhammad . Then, during one conference, he gave the following opinion:

“So that the two hadeeths (the sayings of the Prophet Muhammad ) that have been noted provide us with a specific time table for the main embryological development before forty days. Again, the point has been made, I think, repeatedly by other speakers this morning: these hadeeths could not have been obtained on the basis of the scientific knowledge that was available at the time of their writing . . . . It follows, I think, that not only there is no conflict between genetics and religion but, in fact, religion can guide science by adding revelation to some of the traditional scientific approaches, that there exist statements in the Quran shown centuries later to be valid, which support knowledge in the Quran having been derived from God.”

Dr. E. Marshall Johnson is Professor Emeritus of Anatomy and Developmental Biology at Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA. There, for 22 years he was Professor of Anatomy, the Chairman of the Department of Anatomy, and the Director of the Daniel Baugh Institute. He was also the President of the Teratology Society. He has authored more than 200 publications. In 1981, during the Seventh Medical Conference in Dammam, Saudi Arabia, Professor Johnson said in the presentation of his research paper:

“The Quran describes not only the development of external form, but emphasizes also the internal stages, the stages inside the embryo, of its creation and development, emphasizing major events recognized by contemporary science.”

Could it be a coincidence that all this recently discovered scientific information from different fields was mentioned in the Quran, which was revealed fourteen centuries ago?

Obey Allah and the Messenger(Muhammed peace be upon him)(Al-Imran)
    ~*~May Mohammed~*~

As-Salaam-Alaikum

All Praises due To Allah.

wow thanks very much that was some research.

matthew missionary priest

As-Salaam-Alaikum

All Praises due To Allah.

wow thanks very much that was some research.

matthew missionary priest

anytime

~*~May Mohammed~*~

anytime

~*~May Mohammed~*~

The book of Enoch also says also that there are 7 heavens. Obviously this does not mean that there isn't 7 heavens or degrees of heaven, just that Muhammed was the origin of the 7 heavens.

[i]What does physiology tell us about the function of this area? A book entitled Essentials of Anatomy & Physiology says about this area of the cerebrum is responsible for planning, motivating, and initiating good and sinful behavior and is responsible for the telling of lies and the speaking of truth. Thus, it is proper to describe the front of the head as lying and sinful when someone lies or commits a sin, as the Quran has said, “...A lying, sinful naseyah (front of the head)!”,/i>
    I don't believe that the cerebrum for making the choice to lie or not but may be the means of presenting that choice.

The book of Enoch also says also that there are 7 heavens. Obviously this does not mean that there isn't 7 heavens or degrees of heaven, just that Muhammed was the origin of the 7 heavens.

[i]What does physiology tell us about the function of this area? A book entitled Essentials of Anatomy & Physiology says about this area of the cerebrum is responsible for planning, motivating, and initiating good and sinful behavior and is responsible for the telling of lies and the speaking of truth. Thus, it is proper to describe the front of the head as lying and sinful when someone lies or commits a sin, as the Quran has said, “...A lying, sinful naseyah (front of the head)!”,/i>
    I don't believe that the cerebrum for making the choice to lie or not but may be the means of presenting that choice.

(THOAT-wob-lur MAN-grove)

A few points:

1. A lot of ancient religions claimed that there were seven heavens, and what this means is not exactly clear. In any case it is not unique to the Qur'an.

2. Smoke isn't the same thing as a gaseous vapor, which I think is more on the money.

3. One might also read the Big Bang theory into the fact that the Cherokee word for "God" literally means "ancient light." The old, pagan idea of spontaneous generation also has a possible resemblance to the Big Bang theory.

4. Every translation I see says "forelock" rather than "forehead." In any case, dragging someone by their forehead, by their lying, sinful forehead, sounds to me like it has the same effect as going to the restaurant, the stupid, lousy, no good restaurant.

5. See my comments on embryology in the "scientific accuracy of the Qur'an no one can deny" thread.

A few points:

1. A lot of ancient religions claimed that there were seven heavens, and what this means is not exactly clear. In any case it is not unique to the Qur'an.

2. Smoke isn't the same thing as a gaseous vapor, which I think is more on the money.

3. One might also read the Big Bang theory into the fact that the Cherokee word for "God" literally means "ancient light." The old, pagan idea of spontaneous generation also has a possible resemblance to the Big Bang theory.

4. Every translation I see says "forelock" rather than "forehead." In any case, dragging someone by their forehead, by their lying, sinful forehead, sounds to me like it has the same effect as going to the restaurant, the stupid, lousy, no good restaurant.

5. See my comments on embryology in the "scientific accuracy of the Qur'an no one can deny" thread.

so.....the quran says those things about science??..I never knew all of this..i'm so dumb

so.....the quran says those things about science??..I never knew all of this..i'm so dumb

In the jungles of Maryland being trained as a ninja by Christopher Walken

Salaam all,

i think that American Deist has touched on most of the points that i wanted to make..

i would like to add this, however...

"smoke" as the origin of the universe is as unlikely as most creationists would think abiogenesis is.. and they think that's down right impossible.

"smoke" would need someplace to exist in.. if we use the Standard Big Bang Model (though i personally think it's insufficient to account for our more recent observations *see No Boundary Proposal*) the space/time expanded to create the space where smoke could have been.

in a more scientifically oriented approach.. the laws of Classical Physics breaks at a singularlity, which is what the Big Bang was... ergo, none of the effects from prior to the Big Bang would have made it past the Big Bang. we've had to develop a whole new way of looking at really small things, and this is called Quantum Mechanics.

unlike the quoted professor claims, this does not involve nuclear physics at all.. in fact, that discipline is unsuited for Quantum Mechanics.

the 7 layers of heaven i think has been well explained and he didn't say 7 atomospheric layers

in the old days, people used to think that it was a lying tongue that people had.. and they would cut that out. sinful is not a condition, it is a moral judgement. what one set of moral may judge to be sinful another set may not. this is the fallacy of appeal to authority if i've every seen it.

~compassionately~

In the jungles of Maryland being trained as a ninja by Christopher Walken

Salaam all,

i think that American Deist has touched on most of the points that i wanted to make..

i would like to add this, however...

"smoke" as the origin of the universe is as unlikely as most creationists would think abiogenesis is.. and they think that's down right impossible.

"smoke" would need someplace to exist in.. if we use the Standard Big Bang Model (though i personally think it's insufficient to account for our more recent observations *see No Boundary Proposal*) the space/time expanded to create the space where smoke could have been.

in a more scientifically oriented approach.. the laws of Classical Physics breaks at a singularlity, which is what the Big Bang was... ergo, none of the effects from prior to the Big Bang would have made it past the Big Bang. we've had to develop a whole new way of looking at really small things, and this is called Quantum Mechanics.

unlike the quoted professor claims, this does not involve nuclear physics at all.. in fact, that discipline is unsuited for Quantum Mechanics.

the 7 layers of heaven i think has been well explained and he didn't say 7 atomospheric layers

in the old days, people used to think that it was a lying tongue that people had.. and they would cut that out. sinful is not a condition, it is a moral judgement. what one set of moral may judge to be sinful another set may not. this is the fallacy of appeal to authority if i've every seen it.

~compassionately~

"I think that American Deist has touched on most of the points that i wanted to make.."

Why thank you. It's good to know that people out there are on the same page as me.

But I don't quite understand what you're saying regarding the Big Bang. Help me out here: I'm ignorant of many aspects of science.

"I think that American Deist has touched on most of the points that i wanted to make.."

Why thank you. It's good to know that people out there are on the same page as me.

But I don't quite understand what you're saying regarding the Big Bang. Help me out here: I'm ignorant of many aspects of science.