Thread: ????Why we need A RELIGION????

Default ????Why we need A RELIGION????

Hi !
    I think the world is now in death end and all because of differences between religions and their followers so my Question is

WHY WE NEED A RELIGION TO LIVE ?

Suppose If we have NOTHING like RELIGION than …….. what?
    Let’s share

loveforall

In the jungles of Maryland being trained as a ninja by Christopher Walken

Namaste loveforall,

thank you for the post and welcome to the forum.

religion plays a vital role in human experience and we really don't have anything that can take it's place. religion and religious thought allow us to address fundamental questions of existence that are beyond the ability of science to answer, at this time. that may not be the case in the future however, for now it is.

what we really see is not so much that the religions, per se, are the cause of friction, it's the adherents of said religions. i've read the Qur'an and i've read the Bible and both of these books teach a loving compassion towards our fellow humans. Buddhism whole-heartedly supports this position as well. it's when people become dogmatic with their beliefs that intolerance is given the soil in which to grow.

~compassionately~

HI

Thanks Bro vajradhara for ur kind reply and your views. I agree with your point. And this is why being a human we don’t consider the other ones thoughts and views. If someone is not Muslim then it’s of and Muslims should respect his views and ideas .The Other followers of any religion must keep this idea in their mind. Then world has found the peace and humanity.

Now dear vajradhara and my other brothers and sisters “HOW CAN WE BUILT INTERFAITH HARMONY?”

HOW MANY THING WE LEFT FOR THIS PURPOSE AND SECURE OUR NEXT GENERATION FROM THE FIRE OF HATE AND INTOLERANCE ?

LOVEFORALL

loveforall

Hi !

One thing I want to say that I knew my English is not very good but I think you all forgive me about this.

In my last mail I said about “INTERFAITH HARMONY”. It is necessary for making peace in our world. But here in this forum I found some strange ideas and childish wars about “I am right and you are wrong”.

Plz some tell how u find verses as argue in that book which was in your sense “corrupted” many years ago (It means that book is not corrupted and that’s why you are trying to find the truth).

It is amazing and very confusing also.

loveforall

Assalam

Different users on this forum are here with different intentions.
    I can only say that those who aggressively criticise the opinions of the others shouldn't deserve any attention from us. I simply can't stand it...

There are some users who like this sort of debates, so be it...

May Peace be with you.

salaam
    loveforall i agree that we should find ways to avoid a lot of
    arguments.
    we should look for ways to respect the principles of what
    we call religion.it is easy to repsect another persons faith,
    and one day we will live with that kind of respect.
    I do not recall the Surah but I think it reads,If Allah wanted
    us to be one community He would have made it so,muslims strive
    to live by the understanding that people differ in their belief.

matthew missionary priest