Page 1 of 26 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Zikr-e-Ilahi

Arrow Zikr-e-Ilahi

Assalamoalaikum,
    A few weeks or probably a month ago, Ammar or formely ommii made a thread named Zikr. Unfortuneately at that time i was out of town so couldn't reply anything or answer, so on.Alhamdolillah, I was the one who taught him that type of zikr, but on this forum, ppl discouraged him and now he has stopped.
    I would like to make a new thread and start the discussion. I would like to tell about zikr, and then if someone has a question or objection and says its wrong post it and insha Allah i will try to clarify, May Allah help me, Aameen.

Like salah or fasting their is no set way of zikr. Zikr can be in any form, verbal, from heart so on.
    Each type of zikr takes its time to have an effect, nothing happens right away.Even saying Allah's name is zikr, but the effect takes a set time to take effect. Till then a person runs away from salah, he doesn't want to follow salah. In many cases he doesn't want to but is forced. He takes salah or any other activity as a force.
    This zikr i am talking about is name zikr-e-khufi/qulbi. The zikr by heart.
    The way is called pas-en-fas. A persian word meaning guarding every breath.
    Like a person needs to go to a physical doctor if he has a problem with his heart. The heart is the point where the Ruh or spirit is. Allah chose the heart for Allah to be in. Allah should be in our heart. But if our spiritual heart is polluted, it is not capable for Allah to be in. That is why when we need to clean our heart we need to go to a spiritual doctor, know as a sheikh ot in urdu, 'peer'. But most spiritual teachers or 'peers' or 'sheikhs' are frauds. They make many followers but ahve nothing. They say that if you work for me you will enter heaven. So people go to them and give him gifts and work for him and he sits their like a king doing nothing! It is very hard to find a correct sheikh or spiritual teacher. Alhamdolillah, i found one. A sheikh or spiritual teacher runs a silsilah, or a religious group of which he is incharge.
    He takes care of it. THeir are many silsilahs which have different ways of doing zikr, most do it with their mouth saying with their toungue. This way of saying with toungue takes a long time to take effect, but later on when a person gets strong enough then they teach that person the way of zikr by heart. DOing zikr by heart is other silsilah's last step, because the sheikh or spiritual teacher is not strong enough to handle them. But Alhamdolillah, i found the silsilah which is so strong, it can teach any person and their first step is to teach zikr by heart, and then after it the lesson goes on and on. 'Tassawuf' doesn't end. This silsilah i am in is Silsilah Naqshbandi Awaisia or Silsilah Naqshbandia Owaisiah(spelling difference only).
    THe people of silsilsah naqshbandi awaisi are known as al-ikhwan. Al-Ikhwan is just a phrase given to them.
    This zikr is very strong and can change a person within a months, weeks, or even days. It all depend on how much force does he do zikr with.
    The method of zikr is very simple. If you ask that how does it chenge. The only thing we can say is. Please try it yourself for at least a month, and do zikr with force, you will find out for yourslef.
    My and Silsilah Naqshbandi Awaisia's Spiritual teacher or sheikh is
    ~'Hazrat Maulana Muhammad Akram Awan'~
    To view way fo zikr and other information, please visit the following sites:
    http://www.owaisiah.com/
    http://www.alikhwan.org.pk
    http://www.cometoislam.com/
    To listen to biyans in urdu by Sheikh-ul-Mukaram Hazrat Maulana Muhammad Akram please visit:
    www.oursheikh.com

If their are any questions about zikr, or any thing you thing is wrong , or if way of zikr is not clear, please post. Insha Allah i will try to clarify.

Jazak Allah,
    wassalam

Default Re: Zikr-e-Ilahi

Salam.

first of all my humble request to u that plz change ur Signature piccture bcoz its size is ODD my browswer setting disturb due to ur signature

secondly
    Dude MashAllah u r goi9 on a straight path May Allah established u on this way u got some real authentic persons as u r telling.
    well Zikr is the most powerfull weapon to remove the rust of our Heart,
    we can spend our whole life in the Zikr very easily n i think we should as Nabi said that Allah give us KALIMAT through which every time every second we can use it as Zikr.

JazakAlllah

Default Al-Ikhwan

Salam,

I'd like to echo what Ashhad4u has said about the signature. Although the dimensions are not a problem for my screen, I understand that not everyone has a large monitor with high resolution.

Also, please save your images in .gif format, as yours is currently in bitmap (.bmp) which uses alot of uneccessary size (kb).

To see what I mean, your image is using over 225 kb, whereas had it been in .gif format, it only takes 20 kb !

I have resized and optimized the file size for you, please save this image to your computer and upload it onto your own server. Once you have saved it, let me know, so that I can remove this attachment from my post.

"Gentleness does not enter anything except that it beautifies it and harshness does not enter anything except that it disfigures it."

~ Prophet Muhammad.

Salam Xp
    thanx for solving the problem . i think we should restrict people to use Images on Signature. correct me if i m wrong.
    i aint strking on U

JazakAllah

Quote Originally Posted by Ashhad4u
    Salam Xp
    thanx for solving the problem . i think we should restrict people to use Images on Signature. correct me if i m wrong.
    i aint strking on U

JazakAllah
    Salam, lol

I understand where you're coming from, but don't you think that is a little unfair for those who have good internet connections? I mean, we can moderate the kinds of images used, like their size and dimensions. Don't forget, you have avatars turned on aswell, and they are images using up space too. If there is abuse of the system, then I suppose it will be taken down. This is something for Ronnie to decide. Like I said before, you have the option in your user cp, to turn off a number of things, such as images, avatars, smilies, and even signatures. So anyone with a really bad connection should make use of that feature.

"Gentleness does not enter anything except that it beautifies it and harshness does not enter anything except that it disfigures it."

~ Prophet Muhammad.

Sala LoL 2

I m inclined to agree with u but image size restriction in KB is good

wasalam

Sala ? ahahahaha lol

I'm glad we could come to some compromise.

~ Prophet Muhammad.

Al-Ikhwan, salaam.

It was infact, me, who discouraged Ammar sahib from doing the thing u call "zikr". This did not include recitation of the Quran, nor any duas, nor praying the "normal" way, rather the method of doing so in the "Allahu" way.

That is why when we need to clean our heart we need to go to a spiritual doctor
    Oh but brother I have! My spiritual doctor is Allah, my medicine is the Holy Quran and my cure will be evident on the Day of Judgement. We ask Allah for help, i do not believe in "spiritual doctors". When people used to go to the prophet (s.a.w), he would raise his hands and ask of Allah, not bless them himself or cast a spell on them.

Let me make a point, as previously. Doing the "zikr" that ur peer sahibs prescribe is pointless. Nowhere is there evidence to say the prophet (s.a.w) sat there meditating reading the word "Allah" on his right shoulder (taking his breath in) and the word "hu" on his left (exhaling), and gathering speed until he lost his brains and had "ascended" into a state of contact with God. Seriously, i have the greatest loads of ........ about this act and why u do it. The non-muslims laugh at us at things like this, disorderly, seemingly insane. Look, for example at the Shias matam, and them whipping themselves and making mince out of their brains. (I dont mean to fire at u, my shia brothers, but i cant think of another example). The non-muslims make a joke of us because of that and ur telling me the prophet (s.a.w) made a madman of himself doing that thing u call "zikr"?

Indeed, i agree that we need to cleanse the heart, but this is in the remembrance of Allah, NOT in losing our mental stability, the natural structure of our hair or in creating a severe headache!

Omi, is right to have given it up. No other sect in the world does it except for the people from the blessed country of pakistan. Honestly, u people have to get me the address of the King of Innovators in your country so i can slice his head off! All bogus ideas and innovations come from the peer sahibs u call spirtual doctors. No peer to this day have i seen as being "true". The true Awliya-Allah, dont publicise it, sitting in mosques for people to kiss their hands. The true ones be sitting in some mountain or jungle remembering Allah. Not advertising themselves in the weekly newspapers. Do u have any idea how off-putting that is? I have seen soooo many muslims laugh at ur peer sahibs, and how can u blame them? They practically want to be worshipped besides Allah!

If u wish to disprove of whateva i say, at least first get back to me on my points!

Salam

Honestly, u people have to get me the address of the King of Innovators in your country so i can slice his head off!

P E A C E H A R O O N

when'll u came here I 'll help u

Zikr is obviously exist no one can deny this fact. but haroon i saw many peoples who just practice zikr not offer 5 prays i dont think it is right . I knew zikr makes a contact bw u n Allah more closerly but not more than Namaz
    Correct me if i m wrong

ash had u r saying that u will help haroon cut their head off and u r in favor of zikr.

Al-ikhwan why does ur peer only teach u zikr? why not other things like pray 5 times, read Quran etc. that makes me think ur peer sahib is wrong. and his whole scheme of zikr is wrong . pardon

Bissmillah hir rah man nir rahim.

Assalamoalaikum,

plz try to understand what im saying and dont argue without a point.

Our Ruh lives in our heart. In this time, almost all of us, our ruh is asleep, it is not aware. our heart is polluted and it is not capable for Allah to be in, thus our ruh is unaware and asleep.

"No doubt, the polish of your heart is Zikr-e-Allah"

WHen you polish your heart, and your heart is clean, it would be capable for Allah to live in and and your ruh will be awake and aware. And your ruh doesn't do wrong it is ur nafs which tempts you to do evil. Once your ruh is awake and nafs is trained shaitan has no choice. Your ruh is awake and the automatically the whole of your personality changes into one which was taught by propher-saw. You leave evil.
    Once your ruh is awake, you will not be forced or won't have to be convinced to say your salah, to fast, and to do other religious activity. Because saying salah unwillingly like an obligation, and having your mind somewhere else, not offering it properly, doing it quickly, has little use. When you do zikr and when your heart and ruh becomes alive, and when your heart is not dead and says Allah all the time, then your whole personality gets polished and you would want to say salah and do other religious activities.

Sheikh Maulana Akram doesnt say not to say salah, but says to offer your salah perfectly, and do sharah things and do your religious duties but with a pure heart and how do you have a pure heart, zikr-e-ilahi.

Those of you who are not arguing just for the sake of it and u think u have a point, to learn more about it go to the website :
    http://www.oursheikh.com/library/lindex.html

Go to the second last category 'On Demand'
    and listen to this biyan: 'Zikar Allah Quran-o-Hadees Ki Roshani Main'
    it has 40 ayahs of quran and 40 ahadith that are related to zikr-e-ilahi and they prove them. Sheikh Hazrat Maulana Muhammad Akram has explained them in a very nice manner. If you know urdu listen to it. And then if u have an objection with the ayahs of quran or ahadith and you dont believe them, then i cant do anything at all.
    and after that listen to other biyans too, and you'll find out who is Hazrat Maulana Muhammad Akram Awan.

-----------------------
    sheikh haroon, you want to cut whose head??????? you can't give comment s on ppl you dont know, if you dont know him, then you can't give comments... you can't cut any1's head. im really sorry but that was really immature of u saying that.

Default Al-Ikhwan

Salaam,

Peer sahibs. There was once a time when i used to hate that word. I believe the age of peers is coming to an end. Every intelligent muslim, usually young muslim, can see they are all phonies. Sitting there chanting and shaking their heads, thinking it will get them close to god. If it keeps ur brain stable, THAT would be something, brother.

Ashhad sahib, salaam.

Dont worry, we'll both take down the King of Innovators together! But, do i understand u correctly?? Are u telling me that shaking ur head like a madman with the lights off, chanting, screaming and shouting, brings u closer to God? The God of Order, let me remind u, not chaos. And the Allahu zikr is nothing more than chaos. But, im sure u didnt mean that right? Perhaps there is virtue in remembering Allah, yes! But, in the prescribed method of peer sahib, id rather not, thanks.

Haroon, please, I request that you make no derogatory comments against other people and their beliefs. I think you are very capable of criticising their views in a more decent manner. Remember, no matter how much you disagree with it, they may strongly believe it to be true. Imagine someone was to make comments as you are making merely because they think you are not making any sense. I don’t think you would like it.

Please, let me remind, that we should try our best to agree and disagree respectfully in the most decent manner possible.

PHP Code:
    “Call to the way of your Lord with wisdom and sincere exhortations and debate with them in manners that are most appropriate” (16:125

Very sorry Hischam sahib! I understand!