Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Halal And HAram

Default Re: Halal And HAram

Quote Originally Posted by Hischam Khan
    Assalam-U-Alaikum Ashhad,

I wrote:

"This is why we are saying that the Ahadith cannot give a directive separate from the Qur’an and the established common practices (i.e. Sunnat-i-Thaabitah). The Ahadith contain narrations on the life of the Prophet (pbuh) and also interpretations and elaborations on the Qur’an and the Sunnat-i-Thaabitah (i.e. established common practices) but not any separate directives that would form part of the Shari’ah. I hope what I am saying is understood."

I don’t see the problem. I mean I clearly mention in the above that the Ahadith contain interpretations on the two primary sources of Islam. Hence they can help us understand them better. However, they cannot give separate directives outside these two sources. This is what I said in the part that you yourself quoted. The Ahadith often quoted to support the idea of a prohibition of music would clearly be an example where a directive is being reported but which has no basis in the primary sources of Islam and thus no basis in the Shari’ah.

My regards
    Slam Hisham Khan.

so u wanna say that my Quoted hadith didnt match the primary source ie Quran ???

waiting for ur reply

JazakAlllah

Walaikum Salam,

I am saying that your quoted Ahadith cannot be giving out directives that do not have their basis in the Shari’ah. The two primary sources of Islam from where we get all our directives in the Shari’ah are the Qur’an and the Sunnat-Thabitah (i.e. the established common practices). We do not find any prohibition of music in them and therefore the Ahadith cannot then proclaim that there is such a prohibition. There is no support from the Shari’ah for this. Therefore, I reckon that many of these Ahadith are missing the full context which is not uncommon to Ahadith.

I stated last time on the old forum when we discussed this that:

“If we look at the background of the time, we find that the Arabs would consume alcohol and have women dancing in addition to the music. It seems that it is for this reason that the Holy Prophet (pbuh) generally disliked it. Otherwise I don’t see why he would allow it at other times. However, as I stated, what is most important is that we are shown from the Holy Book of God that it is forbidden.”

I hope this helps,

Regards

Salam
    i actually asked this question because roswell told me that only Quran sets these things for us.,.not hadis or sunnah...when ashad posted sum ahadis prohibitng music, he said still we cannot call it haram cuz only Quran can call anything halal or haram. i wud like FarHan (roswell) Sahib to *** in this discusiion.

Quote Originally Posted by Ammar
    Salam
    i actually asked this question because roswell told me that only Quran sets these things for us.,.not hadis or sunnah...when ashad posted sum ahadis prohibitng music, he said still we cannot call it haram cuz only Quran can call anything halal or haram. i wud like FarHan (roswell) Sahib to *** in this discusiion.
    Salam AMMAR
    would u plz like to tell me the verse of Quran in which Alllah command people to Sajdah on the Direction of BAIT UL MUQADDAS

b4 anouncing the Kabah as Qibla

waiting for ur reply

jazakAlllah

Salaam Ashhad sahib,

Bait-ul-Muqaddis (Al-Aqsa) was the original qiblah right? The place of prostration towards Allah? Well, then Allah told Rasullullah (s.a.w) to turn to the Kaaba, which is now the Qiblah, right? Whats wrong with any of these statements? Also, Allah spoke to the prophet directly as well, right? There is the Quran, the Hadith Qudsi and any other. So what if this was in "any other"?

Salam to All,
    Ammar, here I am
    but I find no place of mine out here as Hischam Khan is charging.
    Salam AMMAR
    would u plz like to tell me the verse of Quran in which Alllah command people to Sajdah on the Direction of BAIT UL MUQADDAS

b4 anouncing the Kabah as Qibla

waiting for ur reply
    My beloved freind Ashhad, Let me clear you as Hischam Khan(The Tidal wave)stated earlier that Ahadith are only explanations and elaborations on Qura'n.Ahadith dont give any new explanation(like Music) but rather extends the view that based in Quraa'n.Prophet(s) never ever created anything by theirselves but taken the divine instructions either directly from the heaven or like another form of wisdom.They never created rulse theirselve but It was the Allah who creates and sets the rule and then Prophet(s) explained it further i.e Prophet(pbuh) did in their narratives.Remember, Prophet(s) were not in phase that could declare Halal and Haram as doctrine and they never say a single word in against what Allah doesnt want. So it should be cleared that Prophet are innocent and only promoted what Allah has commanded. Would you agree ?
    Also, That should be kept in mind that Ahadith were written 200 years after the death of Prophet(pbuh) and there are high chances of mis-interruptions(as we see) and misconception forwarding and estabishing any Hadith.One of the most essential point that should be kept in consideration while accepting a Hadith that it must not contradicted with Qru'aan at all. If so, raises a question about its authenticity and hence disapproved (like Hurmat of Music).As I stated that Ahadith never gives any new idea then it should be quite cleared now Ahadith are not in position to declare something Halal and Haram. This is the very senstitive matter indeed.I'll be pleased if you agree.

But you are diverting a little in this regard as the question has not been asked as whatever you've written so far in this read.I would adivce you to please read twice before making any statement and I request you to reconsider wotever you've written in mine reply's perspective.

Regards,
    Google is my survival.

salam

ohk Hischam and Roswell awnsred ur question.

Also, That should be kept in mind that Ahadith were written 200 years after the death of Prophet(pbuh) and there are high chances of mis-interruptions(as we see) and misconception forwarding and estabishing any Hadith.

Roswell brother u r mistaken. Ahadith wer written during the time of Holy PRophet pbuh. When he was alive. But yea sum Major ppl collected the ahadith sum 150 or 200 years after PRophets pbuh death like Bukhari and muslim an ofcourse yes .

Quote Originally Posted by Sheikh Haroon
    Salaam Ashhad sahib,

Bait-ul-Muqaddis (Al-Aqsa) was the original qiblah right? The place of prostration towards Allah? Well, then Allah told Rasullullah (s.a.w) to turn to the Kaaba, which is now the Qiblah, right? Whats wrong with any of these statements? Also, Allah spoke to the prophet directly as well, right? There is the Quran, the Hadith Qudsi and any other. So what if this was in "any other"?
    Salam Haroon..
    this is my point that who told to Nabi Karim PBuh to make kibla towards the AQSA MOSQUE (b4 HOLY KABA) . are these verse mention in Quran ????
    Haroon bhai i agree with ur point Alllah told these type of thing to Nabi Karim through the type of WAHI which is called WAHI E GHAIR MATLOO.

which gives us the xplanition of Quran

JazakAlllah

Quote Originally Posted by Roswell
    Salam to All,
    Ammar, here I am
    but I find no place of mine out here as Hischam Khan is charging.

My beloved freind Ashhad, Let me clear you as Hischam Khan(The Tidal wave)stated earlier that Ahadith are only explanations and elaborations on Qura'n.Ahadith dont give any new explanation(like Music) but rather extends the view that based in Quraa'n.Prophet(s) never ever created anything by theirselves but taken the divine instructions either directly from the heaven or like another form of wisdom.They never created rulse theirselve but It was the Allah who creates and sets the rule and then Prophet(s) explained it further i.e Prophet(pbuh) did in their narratives.Remember, Prophet(s) were not in phase that could declare Halal and Haram as doctrine and they never say a single word in against what Allah doesnt want. So it should be cleared that Prophet are innocent and only promoted what Allah has commanded. Would you agree ?
    Also, That should be kept in mind that Ahadith were written 200 years after the death of Prophet(pbuh) and there are high chances of mis-interruptions(as we see) and misconception forwarding and estabishing any Hadith.One of the most essential point that should be kept in consideration while accepting a Hadith that it must not contradicted with Qru'aan at all. If so, raises a question about its authenticity and hence disapproved (like Hurmat of Music).As I stated that Ahadith never gives any new idea then it should be quite cleared now Ahadith are not in position to declare something Halal and Haram. This is the very senstitive matter indeed.I'll be pleased if you agree.

But you are diverting a little in this regard as the question has not been asked as whatever you've written so far in this read.I would adivce you to please read twice before making any statement and I request you to reconsider wotever you've written in mine reply's perspective.

Regards,
    Salam ROSWELL

well this is a preplaned mis guidence which create by the ANTI ISLAMIC Groups regarding the authentication of HADITH . Hadith were started written after the completion of Holy Quran ( for more details read Book of Mufti Muneeb ur Rahman) dude i knew Nabi PBUH are innocent they didnt make their own rules but to obey the command of Alllah.

every one is pretty sure regarding the way of Namaz form Hadith but not sure on the Hadith which indicates that music is prohibited ???

n when sum 1 gives hadith regarding the prohibitiaion of Music so it becomes DHaiF

MR ROSWELL U knew more then 10 Lakhs Narraotrs Life style n their complete Biogrphy safe in the history .

Allah SWT Safe the name of PET - Animals of Nabi PBUH . so why Allah ( Na auzubillah) misunderstood to safe the Hadith regarding the Music..

MR ROSWELL THINK ABOUT IT

it is very esay to contradict with sum1 but very difficult to show the prooof ..

I hope u understand

JazakAlllah

Salam,

Ahadith were written 200 years after the death of Prophet(pbuh)
    I was actually meant to say that these Ahadith were collected and written in sophisticated way as a database.No one did it before like.
    Ashhad please just quote only those lines to what you are responding.

I hope I wont be labled Mosad agent!
    Google is my survival.

Salam Farhan

hadith were also being started in the written form after the revealation of Quran.
    Nabi Karim PBUH ordered to Sahaba
    "Dont write hadith even the completion of Quran"

n after the completion of the revelation of Quran they started to safe hadith
    with their respectives methods ,

"That is the most important chapter of History ,"

I hope u understand

JazakAlllah

Difficulty for publics at all; He wants ease, mercy, guidance, and flexibility for them. For instance, Islam forbids usury [riba] but permits trade, forbids adultery but permits wedding, forbids drinking alcohol but permits many other drinks, prohibits a few harmful not eat foods but permits a lot of good and beneficial foods.