Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
99 names of Allah

Thread: 99 names of Allah

I may be back for a while sheik's Avatar

Default 99 names of Allah

salaam,

considering the fact that this is an islamic website,

for all you muslims and non muslims out there, here is something you can enjoy

i suggest turning up your speakers,

http://www.studiomiksa.com/sufi/

salaam
    Last edited by sheik; 23rd October 2004 at 18:26.

Default Re: 99 names of Allah

salaam,

this is also a great way to learn the 99 names of Allah and pronounciations.

salaam
    Ignorance is a fire that burns a person's religion.
    And its extinguishing water is knowledge.

Indeed it is.

Ansar Al-Haq

Learn ing the names and attributes of Allah swt is very important as this the thir tawheed: asmaa was sifaat. We accpet all of His charcteristics, as He is the most perfect, yet unlike His creation.

Quote Originally Posted by Al-Haq
    Learn ing the names and attributes of Allah swt is very important as this the thir tawheed: asmaa was sifaat. We accpet all of His charcteristics, as He is the most perfect, yet unlike His creation.
    Would you agree that any "imperfections" in creation, are purely relative to the human mind, and do not apply in the ultimate sense?

"Gentleness does not enter anything except that it beautifies it and harshness does not enter anything except that it disfigures it."

~ Prophet Muhammad.

By the way, nice link Sheik.

"Gentleness does not enter anything except that it beautifies it and harshness does not enter anything except that it disfigures it."

~ Prophet Muhammad.

salaam,

thank you sir, its an honor.

salaam
    Ignorance is a fire that burns a person's religion.
    And its extinguishing water is knowledge.

salaam xp
    Quote Originally Posted by xp²
    Would you agree that any "imperfections" in creation, are purely relative to the human mind, and do not apply in the ultimate sense?
    do not exist in the ultimate sense, that's my take

nice to see you back on here, got your email, will reply soon insha-llah

wa s-salaam
    hamid

Ansar Al-Haq

Quote Originally Posted by xp²
    Salaam. Nice to see you xp2. You are suggesting that imperfections are only a perception of the human mind. The problem with this is that we use our human mind to describe the entire universe so it is impossible for us to remove these perceptions. If they exist in our mind, then they exist in reality as far as we're concerned.

When I say imperfections, I mean the fact that we get tired, angry, sleepy, cruel, reckless, impatient etc.

Sins are also part of our imperfections. humans are not perfect. Only Allah is.

Peace.

Allah, the creator of the universe and master of the two worlds, has revealed 99 names of His majestic supreme in the much revered holy book of the Muslims, the Quran. Each name embodies in itself the qualities and Abilities of our Creator and we seek forgiveness of our sins and misdeeds by reciting the suitable name of Allah.
    https://www.dawateislami.net/medialibrary/716

Salaam.

Allah, the maker of the universe and ace of the two universes, has uncovered 99 names of His lofty incomparable in the much respected heavenly book of the Muslims, the Quran. Each name epitomizes in itself the qualities and Abilities of our Creator and we look for pardoning of our wrongdoings and offenses by presenting the appropriate name of Allah.