Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Interview. - Page 55
Page 55 of 55 FirstFirst ... 54546474849505152535455

Thread: Interview.

Default Re: Interview.

Quote Originally Posted by Yanal View Post
    Salam,

I think Oz has forgotten about creating that thread...
    I think you should create your own thread in your own style.

Peace
    [Offtopic] I spend my time on my Oracle Forums and my General Forums [/Offtopic]

[Ontopic] To compare translations of the Quran and read Tafsir Jalalayn, refer Quran.com [/Ontopic]

Quote Originally Posted by Sadiq_b View Post
    I think you should create your own thread in your own style.

Peace
    Salam,

Oh yes, I think I rather should but I need ideas on what to make Interview II different,unique and better than this one...

Come up with interesting questions! that wud make it different.
    [Offtopic] I spend my time on my Oracle Forums and my General Forums [/Offtopic]

[Ontopic] To compare translations of the Quran and read Tafsir Jalalayn, refer Quran.com [/Ontopic]

Oz=Osman???

And why making Interview II anyways?

Becoz the first one have no host and its bored now.The new interview 2 thread is a good idea I appriciate.

The interview 2 should be less intellectual.It should be like..

Ok friends this is Interview 2 and it has to be a bit different and more intresting.As we all know that majority of members dont want to share their real names,location,age etc etc so lets skip this one.If you want to tell us something about you,you are welcome.
    And then members will ask their questions.

There is no criteria to select a interviewee,we can ask anyone to answer our quetions.

Mmmm..........The idea came from bro Yanal so lets start with him.
    My first question for Yanal is
    1)You always ask for reps but never give it back (joking) why is that for ~_~ ?
    2)What do you do when you are happy?Screaming,dancing,laughing,talk too much,jumping???What?
    3)If you are allowed to kill just one person,who would that be? And dont try to act like angel,i know every one is sick of some people.
    Truly did Allah fulfil the vision for His Messenger. ye shall enter the Sacred Mosque, if Allah wills, with minds secure, heads shaved, hair cut short, and without fear. For He knew what ye knew not, and He granted, besides this, a speedy victory.(48:27)

Quote Originally Posted by Endymion View Post
    Becoz the first one have no host and its bored now.The new interview 2 thread is a good idea I appriciate.

The interview 2 should be less intellectual.It should be like..
    Ok friends this is Interview 2 and it has to be a bit different and more intresting.As we all know that majority of members dont want to share their real names,location,age etc etc so lets skip this one.If you want to tell us something about you,you are welcome.
    And then members will ask their questions.
    Interesting, but wouldn't that basically be similar to actually PMing the member? Anyway regardless that's a great idea, if only we can a few more brothers and sisters to use their brains and brainstorm and expand this proposal while I can get the opening thread started.

As for your questions, I guess they'll have to wait until the Interview II is started on a different thread,insha'Allaah. But for your first question, to be honest I was really immature when I asked for reps, now I think reps barely have any value of socialization on the forums, now it doesn't impact me on how many positive reps I have or negative(heck, just neg rep me) and I won't mind now. Those requests to rep me were from my immature self, life in the few months of being away and facing reality as real as it gets has taught me much more than I could have expected. Basically, reps mean nothing to me now. But if you want reps from me, can you tell me how I can rep you?

JazakAllaah khayr.
    .[/QUOTE]

Right...so where were we?
    "I spent thirty years learning manners, and I spent twenty years learning knowledge."

~ 'Abdullāh bin al-Mubārak (rahimahullah)

(THOAT-wob-lur MAN-grove)

In the Peanut Gallery, as always.

I don't get it. And seeing as I'm a sensitive guy, I suspect it's just as well that I don't!

On another note, I think I should start a poll to see how people rate me as an interview host. The options will range from 'Excellent' to Brilliant' to 'Resplendent' right down to 'Fantastic'. Unfair, you might say. Then again, it probably offers more choice than does the ballot paper in certain countries...
    "I spent thirty years learning manners, and I spent twenty years learning knowledge."

Or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Osman View Post
    I don't get it. And seeing as I'm a sensitive guy, I suspect it's just as well that I don't!

On another note, I think I should start a poll to see how people rate me as an interview host. The options will range from 'Excellent' to Brilliant' to 'Resplendent' right down to 'Fantastic'. Unfair, you might say. Then again, it probably offers more choice than does the ballot paper in certain countries...
    That would be nice but than again who are you?
    "Nay we might rationally ask, did any set of human beings ever really think the man they saw there standing beside them a god, the maker of this world? Perhaps not: it was usually some man they remembered, or had seen." (Thomas Carlyle)

Quote Originally Posted by Zees View Post
    That would be nice but than again who are you?
    Who am I? WHO AM I? Why, I'm only the host of this interview thread and one of the long-standing members of this forum!

I just never post, that's all.