Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Interview. - Page 2
Page 2 of 55 FirstFirst 12345678910111252 ... LastLast

Thread: Interview.

Default Re: Interview.

Salaam,

Yeah, I saw this thread the other day but I was a bit confuzzled about what I had to do. Good ol' Roses! I feel honoured! I'm the chosen one.

This interview is far from over :c:

So ol' Sheikhster . . . .

Darn it, I usually have so many questions but when the time comes I can't think of one of them

It'll come

Wasalaam

P.S. I felt tempted to ask one of my maths questions

P.P.S. About those embarassing moments . . . Let's all point at Haroon and Laugh! :lolwhack:
    "I spent thirty years learning manners, and I spent twenty years learning knowledge."

~ 'Abdullāh bin al-Mubārak (rahimahullah)

Salaam again,

Oh yeah, Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned, do you believe in that?

Wasalaam
    "I spent thirty years learning manners, and I spent twenty years learning knowledge."

~ 'Abdullāh bin al-Mubārak (rahimahullah)

salaam

l was wondering if new members were allowed to ask questions too

wasalaam

Salaam Osman

Hahaha! Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned ~ I think (in the interest of my health) that i should refrain from answering that one, just in case muhtadiyah throws her purse at me or something.

Sumeyah, feel free, i suppose.

Regards

Quote Originally Posted by Haroon
    Salaam Osman

Sumeyah, feel free, i suppose.
    IF YOU PUT IT THAT WAY I THINK I WILL PASS

SUMEYAH

Asalamu alaikum

ok i got a few.....

What's your favorite surah and why??

on average, how heavy do u think mutadiya's purse is ?? (hmm..might bring up a poll)

how do u feel about lil' ozz ozz being a "sheikh haroon wannabe"?

fi aman Allah
    w'salaam
    "Beware! Verily there is a piece of flesh in the body of man, which when good, the whole body is good; and when bad, the whole body is bad, and that is the heart."

"The first of all virtues is innocence; the next is modesty. If we banish modesty out of the world, she carries away with her half the virtue that is in it."- Addison

"To know that you do not know is the best.
    To pretend to know when you do not know is a disease."-Lao-Tzu

The Sun Never says to the earth, "You owe me."
    Look what happens with a Love like that,
    It lights the whole sky!

"They say we should live our life to its fullest, yet they never did recognize that life has not yet begun."-Me

"Those who make you cry, love you the most; but the cuts that never heal are the ones you give yourself."-me

"It's sad to see that u care about what you don’t have on the outside that u forget what Allah has given u on the inside."-Me

“life is not measured in the time we embark in it, but the incredible journey that is walked”-me

"Faith is to believe what you do not see; the reward of this faith is to see what you believe."
    Saint Augustine (354 - 430 AD)

-peace out-

Salaam Sumeyah

Welcome to the forum (where are my manners?)! So sorry about that, that was very rude. I meant something else, but forgive me if i offended you. Please, with my warm encouragement, ask whatever you wish.

Regards

Exclamation Re: Interview.

Salaam!

Q1:- Who is your favourite Islamic Scholar, and what impressed you particularly with this named Scholar?

Q2:- If you had the privillege to be a King (haha!) then how would you execute your authority?

Sincerely,
    Wasalaam.
    P.S. If Q2 is asked to a female then it would be interpreted as Queen, just to clarify the situation in hand!
    "Do they not reflect upon the Qur'an?" (Al-Qur'an- 4:82)

Salaam Charisma

Welcome back ~ its good to see you around sister.

What's your favorite surah and why??
    Though the Qur'an is all incredible, i have two favourite surahs. One is Surah 23 (The Believers), especially the first 11 ayahs, which describe how a successful believer is. Also, i like Surah 94 (Consolation) ~ which promises that after every hardship there is relief. These two are closest to my heart at the present moment.

how heavy do u think mutadiya's purse is
    Oooh, difficult question that one. Wise ladies carry all sorts of dodgy things in their purses to summon to their aid when the time comes, so i couldnt possibly speculate.

how do u feel about lil' ozz ozz being a "sheikh haroon wannabe"?
    Im honoured and flattered, humbled and amused! Everyone knows that Osman is the little sweetheart of the forum! May he live a long and prosperous life.

Regards

Salaam br Haroon

(that is much better ). l have read so many of your posts and l am always amazed at how much you know about the dean ( maasha-ALLAH) so my question is:

when and how did you become so religious?

SUMEYAH

Salaam Flamous.

You guys really do want me to keep the highest post count.

Q1:- Who is your favourite Islamic Scholar, and what impressed you particularly with this named Scholar?
    I dont have one. Yusuf Estes, Ziaullah Khan, Imam Qasim e.t.c. Their humour as well as their inspiring words. SOO inspiring! SubhanAllah.

Q2:- If you had the privillege to be a King (haha!) then how would you execute your authority?
    Well, for first hands experience, go back a year in time and see how i took on the responsibility as Ameer at my college. I stand by the idea that i have no authority, just responsibility greater than the average person. So, my purpose would not be to execute my authority, it would be to execute Allah's will and authority. I did always try to speak to people as though i were lower than them, after all, those in positions of authority should be more subordinate to Islam, not less.

Regards

Exclamation Re: Interview.

Brilliant and Jazakallah Khair for those beautiful answers!

You guys really do want me to keep the highest post count.

Well, yeah, you might as well aim for 4,000!

Wasalaam.
    "Do they not reflect upon the Qur'an?" (Al-Qur'an- 4:82)

Salaam Sumeyah.

Im glad that any misunderstandings are cleared.

l am always amazed at how much you know about the dean ( maasha-ALLAH)
    Masha'Allah indeed, but really i know barely the basics of Islam. Im not trying to be modest or anything, but i have just a few drops of knowledge, compared to the flowing rivers of people like Ron and to the vast oceans of Allah himself.

I started practicising properly, openly and shamelessly in my first year at college ~ at the age of 16. I have Islamic parents, so i had that Islamic upbringing, but it was just kept hidden from the people i knew. However, in college, around the great brothers there, i managed, with Allah's help, to tap into it, and bring it out, and now alhamdulillah, i am trying to bring that same light to others.

Regards

Quote Originally Posted by *ChArIsMa*
    on average, how heavy do u think mutadiya's purse is ?? (hmm..might bring up a poll)
    approximately 2.5 pounds, or 1.13 kilograms

Salaaam

okie well.... erm erm .. which question do you wish that no one ever asks? except this question ..