Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Interview.
Page 1 of 55 123456789101151 ... LastLast

Thread: Interview.

Default Interview.

Peace to All,

Okay. I'm gonna twist the forum pace through taking members interview who are permenant here. Before we continue, few guidlines.
    The following questions are sticky and every interviewee should answer them first then others members can ask their own questions. Interviewee is selected in order of their reputation points one by one and then we will switch to some of our permenant members, not that those are not respected members, and special members such as converts. Our little brother Osman will be the host of this thread and he will decide when the interview should be finished and whos next.

Interviewee,

• Can skip any question if s/he thinks its personal.
    • Can not skip every question.
    • Can not write witty answer, it must be straight forward.

Q: What's ur real name ?

Q: Why did you choose your nick name ?

Q: Date of birth ?

Q: Your formal/extra qualification ?

Q: Where do you live?

Q: Your religion is?

Q: How and when did you arrive to this forum ?

Q: Honestly tell us about the first impression this forum made?

Q: Who has become your acquaintance in first place over here ?

Q: Is there any, do you think your ever dimwit post around?

Q: What you don't like about the forum?

Q: How many times have you got -ve reputation points?

Q: What did you achieve from this forum?

Q: Has this forum caused you to revise your orthodox thoughts/stance,
    what are those?

Q: Any messages for all ?
    Google is my survival.

Default Re: Interview.

So please welcome our dear esteemed brother, the most splendid member, Haroon.

P.S, Ratatosk and Ayesha are not comfortable with the interview so they are dropped. Any other will not be dropped in any case.
    Google is my survival.

Quote Originally Posted by Roswell

P.S, Ratatosk and Ayesha are not comfortable with the interview so they are dropped. Any other will not be dropped in any case.
    I'm far down the list...give me some more rep points if you're dying to know the real me...'else...forget it...

The Amman Message
    reclaim your religion from extremists

Exclamation Re: Interview.

Quote Originally Posted by Roswell

Salaam Roses!

I'm guessing it'll be a while before Sheikh Haroon will pose as an interviewee for your delightful questions!

Sincerely,
    Wasalaam

P.S.....cancelled
    Last edited by Flamous; 21st October 2005 at 23:26.
    "Do they not reflect upon the Qur'an?" (Al-Qur'an- 4:82)

Salaam Roswell

Man, the ideas you come out with for livening up the forum, hahah! Well, here goes:

Q: What's ur real name ? Mohammed Haroon

Q: Why did you choose your nick name ? It's my real name!

Q: Date of birth ? Well, im 18, born on the 27th of November, so figure the year out.

Q: Your formal/extra qualification ? Still studying.

Q: Where do you live? Birmingham, Britain

Q: Your religion is? Islam

Q: How and when did you arrive to this forum ? Long, long ago when the pyramids were young..

Q: Honestly tell us about the first impression this forum made? Intellectual place, good discussions.

Q: Who has become your acquaintance in first place over here ? Roswell. (I have to say that)!

Q: Is there any, do you think your ever dimwit post around? Oh yeah, ive got 3002 posts, 2 of them have some sense, the others are all dimwitted!

Q: What you don't like about the forum? Hmm, i dont know what i "dont like", but one thing though, it would be nice to see the moderator's forum ~ perhaps something for old timers.

Q: How many times have you got -ve reputation points? About 10!

Q: What did you achieve from this forum? Since im first on the list, i can say that, as well as (perhaps) the highest rep count (undeserved as it was).

Q: Has this forum caused you to revise your orthodox thoughts/stance,
    what are those?
    Some, masturbation probably. I cant think of any others at the moment.

Q: Any messages for all ? Make use of Ramadan.

Regards

Well, I was wrong.

Seeker of Truth

Salaam all,

So whose the next unfortunate to take the spotlight? :dancingna

Wasalaam.
    Last edited by Nadeem; 24th October 2005 at 19:49.
    And say:"the Truth has come and falsehood vanished,for falsehood is ever bound to vanish."
    Holy Quran.

I'm guessing that may have to be our Host of the show: "Brother Osman, come on down!"

(But do the rules and regulations allow the interviewer to pose as an interviewee? )

Sincerely.

Thank you Haroon very much. Though the interview has not finished yet unless brother Osman...

My question, why do you always want to leave that forum unwillingly? How many times you have 'left' the forum unsuccessfully.

But do the rules and regulations allow the interviewer to pose as an interviewee?
    Yes

P.S, Oh members, please ask your question. You can't get this oppurtunity to release your frustration onto Haroon again. :hammerhea
    Google is my survival.

Salaam Roswell.

I dont mind the questions, they are quite entertaining.

I have posted on this forum, enough to last a lifetime, and i have learnt a lot too, and hopefully expressed my points and shed some light in another's mind as well. But I dont feel that i am gaining much in the forum at the moment, or even sharing much. Things become a bit artificial, so its time to step out, learn, live, and then perhaps visit again. This forum was useful for me, because it made me much more intelligent, and believe me, hanging around with all the old men () has certainly helped me to improve my own style of writing as well as pick up their etiquettes.

I will be back to natural state one day though.

Wasalaam

P.S, Oh members, please ask your question. You can't get this oppurtunity to release your frustration onto Haroon again.

Assalam-o-Alaikum Haroon,

Its always a pleasure to know some one better. Perhaps the real delight one takes is in posing the teasers in such informal interviews. So you'll get your turn when everyone of us will be on hotseat and I wont restrict myself for the fear of unknown so early . Here are few more for you:

Q: If you are given a chance to meet just one person on the forum face to face next minute, whom would you like to meet?

Q: Why he/she? atleast one good reason for dying to meet him/her.

wassalam
    -Aasem
    PS. We are not leaving you so early 'ancient member'. I am thinking a few more. The more time you'll take the more we time we gain

Q: If you are given two choices,
    1. Ugly girl but pious,
    2. Beautiful but not religious at all.

Who would you choose to be your wife?

Q: Success is always found in your way, do you believe in that?
    Google is my survival.

Salaam

Aasem first.

Q: If you are given a chance to meet just one person on the forum face to face next minute, whom would you like to meet?
    This is a very difficult question b'cuz there are so many of you which i would love to meet! Well of the people that i havent met, i would have to say Ratatosk or Ron.

Q: Why?
    Well, it is rather the same suspense we feel regarding the moderator's forum. After having spoken to someone for so long, it would be a real honour and priviledge to meet them, and this counts for pretty much all of you. Iconoclast included.

Roses.
    Q: If you are given two choices,
    1. Ugly girl but pious,
    2. Beautiful but not religious at all.
    Easily the first one. Easily. I have really noticed "beauty" ~ what you call beauty ~ for me beauty is something totally different. Piety comes with a brilliant personality too right?

Q: Success is always found in your way, do you believe in that?
    If my way is Islam, then yes i do. If it is my personal opinion, then i suppose that it depends. Islam is success.

Keep them coming, they are getting slowly more amusing! I cant wait to see what kind of questions Ron or Ratsy would come out with.

Regards

KnowMeKnowLife-NoMeNoLife

some of ur EMBARASSIN MOMENTS ?
    plz
    ........but help ye one another unto righteousness and pious duty. Help not one another unto sin and transgression, but keep your duty to Allah. Lo! Allah is severe in punishment [02:Al-Maaidah(05)]
    =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
    for
    =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Salaam zAk

Embarassing moments... erm... let me think. Well, i can think of two, fairly recent ones.

Once i was attending a university lecture, and after it there was to be a feast ~ it was last Ramadan, iftari time. Well, the brothers that it would be a good idea to sit near to the food containers ~ great big tank things filled with rice and curries ~ and so we did. They gave me the "seat of honour", in the path of the guys who were distributing the food. So whilst everything is being given, we are (impatiently) waiting for iftar time. I am sitting there, trying to be the wise man, reminding them of how Allah's rizk comes to us e.t.c., and i related to them surah Mai'da where Jesus (pbuh) calls down food from the heavens. Lo and behold, what happens next. Food from the heavens indeed! The brother passes over one whole bucket-thingy full of rice, slips, and it all falls over me ! The rice is jammed in my long hair, so im trying hard to get it all out, and my friends are picking away at it, looks like they are looking for nits or something! ARGH! And to add insult to injury, the offending-brother says "would you like a kebab?"

Another time, i was shopping alone and whilst waiting in the queue, an old couple i overheard talking about my dresscode. "They wear skirts!! What do you reckon they hide down there?! I dunno, go and ask 'im. Err... excuse me, you wouldnt be a... a hermaphrodite would you?"

LMAO: