Thread: Treatment with QURAN

Default Treatment with QURAN

salam every one ,

it has been long since i have been to this form , i wanted to know if any one has read the article in TIME magazine as well as on PBS news that quran was handled in very disrespectul manner, one report also says that it has been flushed down that toilet ...How much of it is true ??????

what this people don't know and can never understand is that quran NOT ONLY EXIST on pages but the message of quran is woven in the fabric of our life and no matter what treatment they do with quran 'it exist in our heart ,mind and soul " and no one can take that away from us .Many muslims all over the world have memorized quran or verses and act on it sincerely ..no matter what treatment or disrespect they show to our holy book ,it exist with us in our soul and in our heart ...

please add your comments or shed light on this subject ...

Banned

Default Re: Treatment with QURAN

The strange thing is those who desecrate the koran(if it did happen)are really desecrating the bible and the torah also. The koran is a book about the abrahimic prophets, and not just the the prophet of islam.

Assalam alaikum,

I think it is safe to say that the toilet incident is definitely true. SubhanAllah, how can they treat our holy book in such a way? A guidance to mankind. They don't heed the reminder. On that day, the punishment will be so severe. We must pray for their forgiveness.

Their was a massive outcry at the way the muslims reacted to this incident. There were riots and fights. They don't seem to understand how upset and angry we feel about something like this. The Qur'an is a part of us. It's a natural human reaction to losing something so holy and sacred. And that reaction kicks in ever stronger within the muslims when the words of the lord of the Ala'min are flushed down a toilet. Did they even bother to read it first? lol.

True, Allah will preserve the Qur'an, no matter how hard they try. It is stored within the minds and the hearts of thousands.

بِالْبَيِّنَاتِ وَالزُّبُرِ وَأَنزَلْنَا إِلَيْكَ الذِّكْرَ لِتُبَيِّنَ لِلنَّاسِ مَا نُزِّلَ إِلَيْهِمْ وَلَعَلَّهُمْ يَتَفَكَّرُونَ

016:044
    With clear signs and Books (We sent the Messengers). And We have also sent down unto you (O Muhammad SAW) the reminder and the advice (the Quran), that you may explain clearly to men what is sent down to them, and that they may give thought.

May Allah guide them to a way that is straight.

Wasalaam
    "I spent thirty years learning manners, and I spent twenty years learning knowledge."

~ 'Abdullāh bin al-Mubārak (rahimahullah)

good to hear from you osman, how are u doing ?

i pray to god that this news is not true , altough sadly i have to say that i remember an incident that took place in early 80'S in saudi arabai when some one attacked makkah and they distroyed the copy of quran..alhamdullailah it is still alive in our heart and will always be ...

take care all

Veteran Member

Aslaam Alaykum

I dont know about the makka incident, sounds false, but this recent Qur'an recititation is unfortuntly true, and typical of these filth, and their hate for Al-Islaam, may Allaah curse them.

may Allaah curse them
    If Prophet Muhammad(pbuh) had been here, he wouldn't have liked it.

Quote Originally Posted by Hash
    Aslaam Alaykum

I dont know about the makka incident, sounds false, but this recent Qur'an recititation is unfortuntly true, and typical of these filth, and their hate for Al-Islaam, may Allaah curse them.

hash ,
    as salam alaykum

It is not false b/c i was there in saudi arabia when that incident took place , it is even recorded in movie called END OF TIME . where you will find some images of that incident ... they were caught by the saudi government and put to death ...

similar incident of burning of quran took place few years back in india ..where there was a clash b/w hindu and muslims

QURAN is NOT just words on paper ...it is a message that is beyond time ,we do have it in physical form (book)that we can touch it ..but it is something intermingled in our lives, in our being .. to follow quran is to shape our life and live withit and in the light of that devine message... that is the passion khilafahs or shabas use to have towards quran b/c that message has changed and transformed their being and live so much that it was not something seperate from them ...

unfortuneatly we look atquranas book , not part of our own beings ...
    may allah help us achieve the same passion as those sabah's had in past

take care all
    salam

but this recent Qur'an recititation is unfortuntly true, and typical of these filth, and their hate for Al-Islaam, may Allaah curse them.
    Hash, even though it isnt my place to remind you, but arent these the type of comments you were going to get banned for?

A believer doesnt curse.

Regards