Thread: People of Paradise

Hybrid View

Thumbs up People of Paradise

وَالَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَعَمِلُوا الصَّالِحَاتِ أُولَٰئِكَ أَصْحَابُ الْجَنَّةِ ۖ هُمْ فِيهَا خَالِدُونَ

"And they who believe and do righteous deeds - those are the companions of Paradise; they will abide therein eternally."
    "Qul Huwal Laahu Ahad" -

Default Re: People of Paradise

"But those who believe and do deeds of righteousness, We have prepared for them Gardens under which rivers flow, they will dwell therein forever. Allah's promise is the Truth; and whose words can be truer than those of Allah?" -- Qur'an, 4:122
    "Qul Huwal Laahu Ahad" -

Rasulullah Sallallahu alaihi wasallam said,

"The best loved by me and the nearest to me on the seats on the Day of Resurrection are those who have the best manners and conduct amongst you, who are mutually close, are on good terms with others and are humble, and the most hated by me and who will be on the furthest away from me are those who are talkative and arrogant." --Tirmidhi.

This hadith emphasizes the closeness in proximity one will have to Rasulullah Sallahu alaihi wasallam on the day of Qiyamah for having a beautiful demeanour and humbleness.

Here 'talkative' means unnecessary speech whereby a person can fall into sin for example, backbiting, talking untruths and generally speaking out of context.
    "Qul Huwal Laahu Ahad" -

Allah says for the people of Jannah,

"O soul that is at rest satisfied. Return to your Lord well-pleased (with Him), well-pleasing (Him). So, enter among My servants, and enter into my Paradise." -- Surah Fajr 89:27-30.

There is nothing better than that, glad-tidings from Allah Himself to His beloved servants who used their lives in His obedience. May Allah make us among those whom this ayah befits. Ameen.
    "Qul Huwal Laahu Ahad" -

It is reported from Hadhrat Ibn Umar R.A that: I heard the Messenger of Allah Sallallahu alaihi wasallam saying,

“A believer will be brought close to his Rabb on the Day of Resurrection and enveloping him in His Mercy, He will make him confess his sins by saying: ‘Do you remember (doing) this sin and this sin?’ He will reply: ‘My Rabb, I remember.’ Then Allah Ta'ala will say: ‘I covered it up for you in the life of world, and I forgive it for you today.’

Then the record of his good deeds will be handed to him.” --Bukhari & Muslim.

Allah Swt, through His mercy, will forgive those whom He wishes. May He make us among those who He will forgive, ameen.
    "Qul Huwal Laahu Ahad" -

O Allah! I love You and Your beloved Rasul Sallallahu alaihi wasallam, his teachings and his Sahabah and the Holy Qur'an. Have mercy on me and my family. O Allah! Forgive all my sins and dont punish me on account of my sins, save me from Jahannam and let me enter into Your Jannah through your Mercy.
    "Qul Huwal Laahu Ahad" -

Ameen.
    "Qul Huwal Laahu Ahad" -

There is nothing better than good character. Beautiful character is one feature that lights up the entire atmosphere and if you're fortunate to have a friend of such nature dont lose him/her.

Good character is a main feature of the people of Paradise (after Iman), it is a trait that will lead a person to salvation, and it is greatly emphasized on in Islam.
    "Qul Huwal Laahu Ahad" -