Thread: I shared with you a beautiful ayat from the Holy Quran.

Default I shared with you a beautiful ayat from the Holy Quran.

I shared with you a beautiful ayat from the Holy Quran.
    Allah Says in the Holy Quran Chapter 4 Surah Nisaa verses 13-14:
    13 Those are limits set by Allah: those who obey Allah and His Messenger will be admitted to Gardens with rivers flowing beneath to abide therein (for ever); and that will be the Supreme Achievement.
    14 But those who disobey Allah and His Messenger and transgress His limits will be admitted to a Fire to abide therein: and they shall have a humiliating punishment.

Default Re: I shared with you a beautiful ayat from the Holy Quran.

Quote Originally Posted by Kathrine321 View Post
    I shared with you a beautiful ayat from the Holy Quran.
    Allah Says in the Holy Quran Chapter 4 Surah Nisaa verses 13-14:
    13 Those are limits set by Allah: those who obey Allah and His Messenger will be admitted to Gardens with rivers flowing beneath to abide therein (for ever); and that will be the Supreme Achievement.
    14 But those who disobey Allah and His Messenger and transgress His limits will be admitted to a Fire to abide therein: and they shall have a humiliating punishment.
    Look, is this really beautiful? "Those that obey Allah and His Messenger and transgress his limits will be admitted to the fire...." Wait a minute, who transgress Allah's limits or his messenger's limits or is it both as one in the same? Here it is again verse 14 "But those who disobey Allah and His Messenger... will be admitted to hell fire." Is it hell fire that is beautiful for transgressors or the association is beautiful?

Just like the second part of the shehada, I see an association in the bold print. Let's look at the shehada: "There is no god but Allah, and Muhammad is his messenger"

Is this truly a beautiful ayat when Muhammad's Quran cuts down the Christians as associating Jesus to God as His word and Muslims associate Muhammad as Allah's slave messenger that must be obey as you obey Allah?
    Last edited by Burninglight; 17th February 2014 at 01:00.
    Jesus is not valued (at all) unless he is valued above all. Augustine

Jazak Allah

Allah is the Creator of everything. The universe, sky , moon, earth, human beings, animals etc. Even if we start to count the blessings, we cannot count them. Because the blessings are countless. And Allah told us that even if we help someone or we will do a good deed. Those good deeds will not go to waste. Even talking to someone nicely is a good deed. Islam and Muslims are a sign of peace and Unity. We should unite together as one and forget all of our differences. Because in the end nothing will be left. People say life is short we should live happily. Indeed, life is short but we should live as a Muslim and a servant of ALLAH before it is too late to regret.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam20 View Post
    Allah is the Creator of everything. The universe, sky , moon, earth, human beings, animals etc. Even if we start to count the blessings, we cannot count them. Because the blessings are countless. And Allah told us that even if we help someone or we will do a good deed. Those good deeds will not go to waste. Even talking to someone nicely is a good deed. Islam and Muslims are a sign of peace and Unity. We should unite together as one and forget all of our differences. Because in the end nothing will be left. People say life is short we should live happily. Indeed, life is short but we should live as a Muslim and a servant of ALLAH before it is too late to regret.
    Jazak Allah

Quote Originally Posted by Adam20 View Post
    Jazak Allah