Thread: Softness of heart is a great gift of God.

Default Softness of heart is a great gift of God.

Softness of heart is a great gift of God. I share with you this beautiful and so meaningful Hadith Nabvi (S.A.W.W) the Prophet had a very soft heart. He treated people gently. His wives said that they could not recall an incident where he scolded them harshly or hit them. He was known for his gentleness. Allah confirmed that this quality is an essential quality. Allah Says (what means): "So by mercy from Allah, [O Muhammad], you were lenient with them. And if you had been rude [in speech] and harsh in heart, they would have disbanded from about you. So pardon them and ask forgiveness for them and consult them in the matter. And when you have decided, then rely upon Allah. Indeed, Allah loves those who rely [upon Him]."[Quran 3:159]

Default Re: Softness of heart is a great gift of God.

Softness of heart is a great gift of God. I share with you this beautiful and so meaningful Hadith Nabvi (S.A.W.W) the Prophet had a very soft heart. He treated people gently. His wives said that they could not recall an incident where he scolded them harshly or hit them. He was known for his gentleness. Allah confirmed that this quality is an essential quality. Allah Says (what means): "So by mercy from Allah, [O Muhammad], you were lenient with them. And if you had been rude [in speech] and harsh in heart, they would have disbanded from about you. So pardon them and ask forgiveness for them and consult them in the matter. And when you have decided, then rely upon Allah. Indeed, Allah loves those who rely [upon Him]."[Quran 3:159]

Veteran Member

Default Re: Softness of heart is a great gift of God.

Indeed a vital issue. As I understand religion is not just about fulfilling symbolic rituals of worship that is the outer aspect of faith, essentially how are we from inside. My understanding is that our morals and ettiquetes are equally important. Allah's justice is that the way we are is the way we perceive others. So kind and softhearted and forgiving people are the ones who have understood the true ethos of inner faith. Religion is a sum of knowledge and deeds. Quran stresses Faith and good deeds.