Thread: help me for my marriage

Default help me for my marriage

i need to ask you few questions as i am stuck in a situation; my brother's friend, who works with him currently seems to be interested in getting married to me. so he has asked a mutual friend to discuss this issue with my brother. The guy himself has not directly spoken to my brother about it as he feels shy and awkward. as the mutual friend spoke to my brother, he called us up and told us the about the proposal. my parents r now interested too. so my brother gave my parent's number to that mutual friend to forward it to that boy who is interested. BUT THE ONLY PROBLEM IS HIS FAMILY HAS NOT CALLED US YET. IT HAS BEEN 2 WEEKS NOW.. I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO.. PLZ ADVICE ME! I AM VERY WORRIED..THIS IS A VERY GOOD PROPOSAL BUT IT IS NOT MOVING FORWARD PLEASE TELL ME WHAT SHOULD BE DONE

Veteran Member

Default Re: help me for my marriage

You have to be patient and pray to Allah that if it is good for you for it to happen or else it should finish where it is. You can do Istikharah as well. We need to give time for people to think things through. You cannot rush them or appear too eager or you will lose your respect. The boy has your parents contact number, if he wants he will arrange for hisparents to approach them. Otherwise it was never meant to be.

Default Re: help me for my marriage

Quote Originally Posted by DocW View Post
    You have to be patient and pray to Allah that if it is good for you for it to happen or else it should finish where it is. You can do Istikharah as well. We need to give time for people to think things through. You cannot rush them or appear too eager or you will lose your respect. The boy has your parents contact number, if he wants he will arrange for hisparents to approach them. Otherwise it was never meant to be.
    is there any dua or salah i can recite to get a appropriate marriage proposal?