Thread: Blasting The Foundations Of Atheism - Its Pseudoscience and Pseudoreason

Default Blasting The Foundations Of Atheism - Its Pseudoscience and Pseudoreason

Answering Richard Dawkins; (The God Delusion)

By: AbulFeda"

About this book

Alhamdulellah…
    In his bold and bigoted quest to ridicule the very idea of “God” and “religion”, rendering the whole thing as nothing but a big ancient “delusion”, Richard Dawkins delivers what I view to be – in fact – some of the greatest services an atheist has ever done to the cause of truth and the message of tawheed. Even an amateur philosopher like himself should realize that it takes much more to argue against the reliability of innate rationality and natural language, not to mention the mental consistency of all humans ever since the dawn of time (except for atheists in general and Darwinians in particular). Yet, he does not, thinking perhaps that this is all he needs to do to deliver his message to an audience of commoners and laypeople; and this serves me pretty well indeed.
    In his book “The God Delusion”, Dawkins seeks to convince the lay reader that ever since time immemorial, humans have been “fooled” or “deluded” to see “design” where in fact there is not, and to see order and purpose where in fact there is none. He calls his ideological mission an attempt to “raise” people’s consciousness to the level where they are finally prepared to embrace such outrageous claims, both intellectually and spiritually. Thus I only find it convenient and justifiable that a book written to serve – among other pertinent ends - as a response to The God Delusion would come out under the title: Blasting the foundations of Atheism. But how does blowing Dawkins’ book serve as a means to blast all atheism? Well, I think that if one was to take some time and carefully examine every quasi argument that Dawkins puts forth in his boldly titled book, they would at least offer the reader fair insight into the “psyche” and “rationale” of an atheist, a militant one no less, who claims to have come to a near certainty that God is only a delusion! So if written with care, such an insight would suffice, in my view, to effectively destroy the foundations of all atheism. After all, atheism should be viewed as a psychological condition, and the core thesis of atheism is indeed every bit as ridiculous as what the very title of Dawkins’ book demonstrates. Thus I chose to exploit The God Delusion as a perfect instrument for my ends, and for that I am very grateful to Richard Dawkins.
    Originally, I set out to refute every false or inconsistent claim that Dawkins bothered to advance in his book, and further expand on my arguments against atheistic thought along every quotation that I choose to pick. Naturally, I ended up with a volume little over a thousand pages large. Thus I was advised to split it in two volumes, the first of which would be printed separately, and would suffice to blow at least the two core chapters of Dawkins’ book out of the water: chapters three and four.
    It is my pleasure to present the first of the two volumes of the book Blasting the Foundations of Atheism: its Pseudoscience and Pseudo-reason; a book which is not only addressed to sincere truth seekers worldwide but also to those who are on the verge of atheism. May Allah, the Creator of all, guide us to the one and simple truth, Amen

Read for free:
    Volume I

Default Re: Blasting The Foundations Of Atheism - Its Pseudoscience and Pseudoreason

Atheism is just the disbelief in god, i dont believe in god and i havent read through an entire book by richard dawkins, this is based purely on the evidence i see in day to day life. Atheists dont believe that one book is correct no matter what and cannot be disproved unlike religious people.

Default Re: Blasting The Foundations Of Atheism - Its Pseudoscience and Pseudoreason

i want to call this quote "blasting the blasting of the foundations of atheism"

your book is hilarious, you say things like
    As a Muslim, I am not searching for wisdom; I believe that what I already have and am about to exhibit here: IS wisdom.

Then you make critical remarks about how dawkins reacts when he is asked what if he is wrong, dawkins has already stated that if he is proven wrong by science and scientifically proven peer reviewed facts then he would accept it.

Can you not see that surely YOU are the one who is saying YOU cant ever be wrong, and its dawkins who is saying maybe he is wrong, and when those facts are made apparent he would accept them.

"The concept of the creator was always conceived of as true and perfectly rational not through a single source of perception, but through ALL income of human perception"

Humans used to believe a lot of things about god which even muslims cannot say is true anymore, humans are intelligent and it causes us to create myths. People believed that thunder was the sound of thor, that if they didnt make a sacrifice the sun wouldnt rise the next day, that if they didnt pray five times a day they would be punished and so on and so on.

You saying that humans have always believed in god means nothing.

I used to believe a star in the sky was the size of a house but just because nature gave me a brain that as a child couldnt comprehend that a star might be several times the size of the earth doesnt mean its true because nature gave me the brain to think that thought.

―The Unmoved Mover. Nothing moves without a prior mover. This leads us to a regress, from which the only escape is God. Something had to make the first move, and that something we call God. …‖
    Well, to build his objection on describing the answer of “god” here as an “escape”; this is clearly no argument, and it reflects the sheer poverty of reason upon which all atheists build their position as we shall demonstrate!
    Why call it an escape? Because he doesn‟t like it? Because it‟s too simple an answer? Because it can‟t be tested in a lab? Why? Since when was the clearest and most obvious of all answers to such a question (supposing there are any other answers at all to begin with!): “An escape”? Escape from what and to where?

Its actually an escape from explaining what origionally created the universe, and an escape leading to the proposal that the quran the bible and the torah state that god is a "he" a man with testicles and a penis for example that created the universe. Well it actually says that he seperated earth and heaven. But then the quran also uses the word "we".

By the way i dont actually believe there definitely is no god but i think if there was one it would definitely hate religion, your book seems incredibly angry, the amount of caps lock and exclamation marks.

Veteran Member

Veteran Member

By the way i dont actually believe there definitely is no god but i think if there was one it would definitely hate religion,

If there is a God , He must make His presence felt in some way i.e. He has to guide His Creations in some shape or form. hence prophets and Divine Scriptures. That is what is religion. Code of conduct to attain eternal success. Religion is a requirement if we think there is a God. The Creation of Universe should have a reason. Most importantly what alternative explanation satisfies the existence of Universe, The cretaion of man and most importantly the magnificent organisation of everything in it.