Thread: Trolls >=D

Default Trolls >=D

Trolls are so anoying, I see them in almost every forum no matter what type of forum it is.
    As we can see, they are not here to learn anything but to cause harm to newcomers who are intrested in Islam and no doubt stressing the long time members too with it's continus worthless debates. How can anyone find the truth where there's evil in the mist?

It's not a complaint =p is there a way you could like let people sign up and you can ither accept them or reject them for better control? And when they make post it won't show up unless a mod accepts it or not?
    Evil Beware, We Have Waffles...

Default Re: Trolls >=D

Quote Originally Posted by Moonlight View Post
    Trolls are so anoying, I see them in almost every forum no matter what type of forum it is.
    As we can see, they are not here to learn anything but to cause harm to newcomers who are intrested in Islam and no doubt stressing the long time members too with it's continus worthless debates. How can anyone find the truth where there's evil in the mist?

It's not a complaint =p is there a way you could like let people sign up and you can ither accept them or reject them for better control? And when they make post it won't show up unless a mod accepts it or not?
    Salam

I agree. Trolls like Jude and his ilk have done nothing but disrupt this forum. moderators need to clean up this forum.
    The Prophet Muhammad (Salla Llahu alayhi wa alihi wa sallam) said, “Verily Allah does not take away knowledge by snatching it from the people but He takes away knowledge by taking away the scholars, so that when He leaves no learned person, people appoint ignorant as their leaders. They are asked to deliver religious verdicts and they deliver them without knowledge, they go astray, and lead others astray.” [Sahih al-Bukhari & Sahih Muslim]

Administrator

Default Re: Trolls >=D

Salam All,

Please understand that we do not want to be the typical Islamic forum where a person says something and out they go. We wanted to be a little more tolerant and did not want to create a sense of censorship. For the most part trolls are trolls; they come to disrupt. But there have been those that have come who were angry and left more understanding. So we allow people a little more leeway than most places because we truly believe in decent exchange. Does it seem like sometimes we give a little too much? Honestly, yes but all with good intentions hoping a good outcome.

Anyway, there is a slightly more stringent policy with trolls recently. I hope that this will improve the forum experience. There are some great minds here.

Regards