Thread: Women and children throw garbage and oil on Christian worshipers

Default Women and children throw garbage and oil on Christian worshipers

Indonesian Islamists, joined by women and children, attack (yet again) Bekasi Christians

The Hkbp Filadelfia Protestant community again targeted by extremists during Sunday services. At least 400 people surrounded the area and throwing sewage, used oil and eggs on the congregation. Christian leader: not even the police can protect us from attack.
    http://www.asianews.it/news-en/Indon...ans-24804.html

The war on Christians is heating up. I'm surprised (not really) why we don't see more awareness of these acts of persecution from the Left and Muslim blogosphere....

Default Re: Women and children throw garbage and oil on Christian worshipers

Quote Originally Posted by ProphetofTolerance View Post
    http://www.asianews.it/news-en/Indonesian-Islamists,-joined-by-women-and-children,-attack-(yet-again)-Bekasi-Christians-24804.html

The war on Christians is heating up. I'm surprised (not really) why we don't see more awareness of these acts of persecution from the Left and Muslim blogosphere....
    er, because you did not comment on this : http://forums.understanding-islam.co...ar%92-on-Islam
    Nine things the Lord has commanded me: Fear of God in private and in public; Justness, whether in anger or in calmness; Moderation in both poverty and affluence; That I should join hands with those who break away from me; And give to those who deprive me; And forgive those who wrong me; And that my silence should be meditation; And my words remembrance of God; And my vision keen observation.- Prophet Muhammad (pbuh)

Quote Originally Posted by shaad_lko View Post
    er, because you did not comment on this : http://forums.understanding-islam.co...ar%92-on-Islam
    I can't make up my mind whether this is a strawman fallacy or a red herring.

In any case: what does the US Military have to do with how Muslims treat Indonesians?

The question is: do you believe that the actions taken by Muslims in Indonesia are correct or not? Are these actions in line with the teachings of Islam?
    Are you saying that - by inserting the US military decision - you condone the actions by Muslims towards Christians in Indonesia?

Quote Originally Posted by StopS View Post

In any case: what does the US Military have to do with how Muslims treat Indonesians?

The question is: do you believe that the actions taken by Muslims in Indonesia are correct or not? Are these actions in line with the teachings of Islam?
    Are you saying that - by inserting the US military decision - you condone the actions by Muslims towards Christians in Indonesia?
    No, Prophet of Tolerance here has a history of selective quotes, so just setting the record straight.
    Nine things the Lord has commanded me: Fear of God in private and in public; Justness, whether in anger or in calmness; Moderation in both poverty and affluence; That I should join hands with those who break away from me; And give to those who deprive me; And forgive those who wrong me; And that my silence should be meditation; And my words remembrance of God; And my vision keen observation.- Prophet Muhammad (pbuh)

What is this? You're calling those Muslims Islamists? How dare you say that.
    That is haram what they are doing, but don't call them Isamists... because these words were created by the Kafar to categorise us. Don't categorise your brothers and sisters. Don't. That is haram to. Isn't it? Isn't that judging?

Quote Originally Posted by StopS View Post

The US Military has nothing to do with how Christians or Muslims behave. The US Military is made up of Christians, Muslims, Jews, Hindus, atheists and you name it. Many people confuse the US Military to be Christian only.
    What gets me is that Muslims from the middle east are stoning Christians on their own soil. Look at what is happening in Dearborn, MI. We don't hear of Christians stoning Muslims on their soil or on US soil. Muslims say the Quran teaches there is no compulsion in religion; well, you Muslims can fool me!

Lets separate religion and the military. Everyone should be against persecution of religion and terrorism. If it takes war to stop then so be it. But Muslims shouldn't blame Christianity for what the military does in their country. Politics is politics and religion is religion. It is Satan who is the author of confusion.
    Last edited by Burninglight; 31st December 2013 at 22:44.