Thread: Activities of Pakistany Islamic groups

Default Activities of Pakistany Islamic groups

Activities of Pakistany Islamic groups and political parties hold their
    Party flags as they shout sloguns during an anty-christ protest rally
    in Islamabad yesterday. Several thousand pakistanis poured onto the
    streets of Islamabad, chanting “death to Amerika”and demanding holy
    war at a rally whipped up by right-wing,religious and banned organizations.

Veteran Member

Default Re: Activities of Pakistany Islamic groups

It is extremely disappointing to see such footage. All I can say in defence is that it is an outcome of misinformation, lack of education, lack of correct understanding of religion, misguidance and exploitation by religious and political leaders. I would also like to say that this is not the view of silent educated majority which we never see.

A country where people cannot find two meals a day to feed their family , their priroity should not be fighting America.

People are so desparate that for 5 pounds they would kill someone. So you can bring them on the street and make them sing and chant for a lot less.

I find it very interesting that Western media always finds such rallies very interesting to broadcast. I never see anything positive about Pakistan shown. I come from Lahore in Pakistan. It is a city rich in history, Moghul architecture and heritage. There was a program about Lahore on BBC. It was about the red light area ( prostitutes of Lahore). It is strange what media finds more attractive to present. Some onus must be on jouranlism as well.

Veteran Member

It is extremely disappointing to see such footage. All I can say in defence is that it is an outcome of misinformation, lack of education, lack of correct understanding of religion, misguidance and exploitation by religious and political leaders. I would also like to say that this is not the view of silent educated majority which we never see.
    Would the actual behaviour of Mohammad have anything to do with it? If Jesus went about on the war path and killed people, I'd support a completely different Christian world-view. But, I don't. I live peaceably, because Jesus did the same. I love, because Jesus loved. I 'do unto other,' because that is what my bible teaches.

With respect, I think you need to rethink the oft-quoted reason about misinformation, poor education etc. That argument is a cop out. There are plenty of poor countries where Christianity thrives...and people live with respect and love for others. These people are poorly educated also.

Veteran Member

The war in Ireland which is based on Catholic and protestant divide, what does that represent? What did IRA bombing on mainland UK stand for? did that not kill innocent civilians. Did Hitler not want a pure race and cause genocide? With respect bro. if you look through red glass everything appears red. We only find truth when we seek truth. When we define our own brand of truth and then begin to seek truth everyone else appears tainted.

When we have bias about a prophet, a divine scripture and a nation of it followers and we do not want to know or accept truth unfortunately we will never find truth. Search for truth requires open mindedness and an open heart. few have it.

Veteran Member

The war in Ireland which is based on Catholic and protestant divide, what does that represent? What did IRA bombing on mainland UK stand for? did that not kill innocent civilians. Did Hitler not want a pure race and cause genocide? With respect bro. if you look through red glass everything appears red. We only find truth when we seek truth. When we define our own brand of truth and then begin to seek truth everyone else appears tainted.

When we have bias about a prophet, a divine scripture and a nation of it followers and we do not want to know or accept truth unfortunately we will never find truth. Search for truth requires open mindedness and an open heart. few have it.
    Do you really suggest people in Ireland used the words of Jesus (turn the other cheek, do unto others) etc as their basis for war? Come on.

And Hitler....most foolish atheists say Hitler was Catholic...so this proves 'Christians' (Catholics) are bad.

No, the issue is the theology of the Koran and the ACTUAL behaviour of Mohammad.

THAT is the open mindedness one needs to consider.....and certainly, few Muslims have it.

Whenever you want to compar something as 'Christian', use Jesus as the benchmark. But, for Muslims misbehaving, we only have the Koran and Mohammad.

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by jude3 View Post
    Whenever you want to compar something as 'Christian', use Jesus as the benchmark. But, for Muslims misbehaving, we only have the Koran and Mohammad.
    exactly my point bro. What ever is wrong with Muslims is prophet pbuh's doing and what ever is wrong with Christians is there own doing as individuals. That is indeed your idea of open minded conversation and views.

Veteran Member

Yes, bro... You got it. Where are the waring salvation army officers; the raging armish; the militant Quakers?

Your Muslim cousins the world over use the Koran to justify atrocities, and why wouldn't they if pbuh lead the way... ?

Thanks Jude3 brother.You got my point.As a muslim we need to follow the
    Al Qur'an.But there is only a few who can understand it.The named muslims
    are now totaly in opposite of Al Qur'an.Is it going right?