Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Koran Riots 2012

Default Re: Koran Riots 2012

Quote Originally Posted by ChicStar View Post
    Kudos for your "detailed" post, Resigned.

Just to remind you, you haven't answered my questions yet. Well, totally your wish. But, then I won't reply to yours either. (Anyway, you have already stated that it's best if I don't participate)
    I'm going to order a tee shirt for you, emblazoned on the front with bold letters that spells out "I Am a Victim". On the back it will spell out "Kick Me".

Your relevant questions have been answered. Don't be childish.

Alhamdullilah..

How sweet. But, keep that one for yourself.

My choice is way different than yours. I'd prefer "I Am A Muslim" written on the front and "And Proud Of It" on the back.

Your answers weren't relevant at all. Stop being a jerk.

Quote Originally Posted by ChicStar View Post
    How sweet. But, keep that one for yourself.

My choice is way different than yours. I'd prefer "I Am A Muslim" written on the front and "And Proud Of It" on the back.

Your answers weren't relevant at all. Stop being a jerk.
    My answers were relevant. You chose to be offended because my answers were contrary to the dogma you have been told you must accept.

Try letting go of fear and prejudice. Learn to make decisions based upon reason and rationality.

Quote Originally Posted by Resigned View Post
    You chose to be offended because my answers were contrary to the dogma you have been told you must accept.

Try letting go of fear and prejudice. Learn to make decisions based upon reason and rationality.
    does anyone else see the irony here?
    Nine things the Lord has commanded me: Fear of God in private and in public; Justness, whether in anger or in calmness; Moderation in both poverty and affluence; That I should join hands with those who break away from me; And give to those who deprive me; And forgive those who wrong me; And that my silence should be meditation; And my words remembrance of God; And my vision keen observation.- Prophet Muhammad (pbuh)

Quote Originally Posted by shaad_lko View Post
    does anyone else see the irony here?
    What a silly comment. In connection with my comment to another poster concerning letting go of fear and prefudice, that was directed to his (and your), choice to live in trembling fear of an angry 7th century Arab and the angry decert deity he created. Your fear and anger at any criticism of your god and his partner is a function of your own insecurities and biases. If a reasonable assessment that your gods and their human inventors causes immense damage to humanity troubles you so, why not offer something (other than "because I say so"), to prove they do not?

You should not expect that the religion which was imposed upon you (and the politico-religious ideology and it's inventor who you worship), will be worshipped by those who have made a reasoned and considered chice about other religions or no religion. Reason operates on trust of what is; when "what is" changes, then so does the acceptance of what "what is" was. Empirically we see this occur over and over, under the discipline we call "science". Reason's innate fluidity does not invalidate it; to the contrary, that fluidity makes reason the only possible choice because models of reality can only be compared when one is not hopelessly mired in imposed dogma.

So, except to parott your dogma, do you have anything to offer?

Oops. It seems my carma just ran over your dogma.

once again, you miss the irony of your own posts :

My answers were relevant. You chose to be offended because my answers were contrary to the dogma you have been told you must accept.

try following your own advice, you will come to accept the truth. Demonization of Islam is itself the biggest dogma to which you have become a victim, let go of fear and prejudice and make decisions based upon reason.. Nothing to be afraid of in Islam, and no reason to feel prejudiced, inshaAllah you can accept it and be at total peace.
    Nine things the Lord has commanded me: Fear of God in private and in public; Justness, whether in anger or in calmness; Moderation in both poverty and affluence; That I should join hands with those who break away from me; And give to those who deprive me; And forgive those who wrong me; And that my silence should be meditation; And my words remembrance of God; And my vision keen observation.- Prophet Muhammad (pbuh)

Quote Originally Posted by shaad_lko View Post
    once again, you miss the irony of your own posts :

try following your own advice, you will come to accept the truth. Demonization of Islam is itself the biggest dogma to which you have become a victim, let go of fear and prejudice and make decisions based upon reason.. Nothing to be afraid of in Islam, and no reason to feel prejudiced, inshaAllah you can accept it and be at total peace.
    Once again, you confuse parotting dogma with a coherent response. Living in trembling fear of supernatural entities invented by a 7th century Arab is what causes you to behave as you do. There is nothing to fear from education and enlightenment.

inshaAllah you can accept that and learn to join the wold of reason and rationality.

Hate / self-hate is a phenomenon that can be overcome if you let go of prescriptions within a politico-religious ideology that engenders hate / self hate. inshaAllah you can learn.... but maybe not.

Alhamdullilah..

What makes you think that I got offended?

I've chosen Islam as my religion cuz it presents it's principles rationally and critically and not dogmatically.

Well, I don't want to argue, to each his own.

In connection with my comment to another poster concerning letting go of fear and prefudice, that was directed to his (and your), choice
    BTW, I'm a girl.

Administrator

Resigned,

It's now all over with...your imperialist, supramicist, "you're stupid if you don't think like me" has now reached its end. Rational and reasonable people are sensible enough to heed warnings theyve been given over and over again...sadly, you turned out to be the troll you claimed you weren't...worse yet is the fact that you are everything you accused others of which is why I still say that you are the posterboy of the Muslim Brotherhood and like-minded people. The dark ages haven't left you as you cling so tightly to them; after all where's the reason and rationale for you being here? What a waste of your life...but I'm going to spare you hoping that you might use that reasoning and rationale to do something better than be a hateful, bigoted, elitist troll...it's good your name is resigned...bye bye...