Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Valentine's Day
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Valentine's Day

Sesame Street resident

Default Valentine's Day

Sesame Street resident

Default Re: Valentine's Day

Nothing to do with Valentine's, BUT from Gagism.com:

LOL!

the other day I came across a long article about the authentically correct Islamically valid position on Valentine's day penned by a sincere activist. Was left wondering if that much energy could be/have been well-directed..
    Nine things the Lord has commanded me: Fear of God in private and in public; Justness, whether in anger or in calmness; Moderation in both poverty and affluence; That I should join hands with those who break away from me; And give to those who deprive me; And forgive those who wrong me; And that my silence should be meditation; And my words remembrance of God; And my vision keen observation.- Prophet Muhammad (pbuh)

Sesame Street resident

Quote Originally Posted by shaad_lko View Post
    the other day I came across a long article about the authentically correct Islamically valid position on Valentine's day penned by a sincere activist. Was left wondering if that much energy could be/have been well-directed..
    Probably...then again, I could probably use my energy in better directions than posting useless jokes on an Islamic website. LOL!

Do you celebrate Valentine's, shaad_lko? If so, give your wife that Marx card! TELL HER THAT THE FATHER OF COMMUNISM LOVES HER!!!

That would sure make a gal feel speshul eh?

Sesame Street resident

KITTY!!! <3 <3 <3 <3

Sesame Street resident

More kitty!!! <3

Sesame Street resident

- "We are all brothers in Islam."

- We are all comrades in Soviet Russia.

So quoth Lenin: "I have a dream..."

Hurray for unity!

Quote Originally Posted by sweet_potatoes View Post
    Do you celebrate Valentine's, shaad_lko? If so, give your wife that Marx card! TELL HER THAT THE FATHER OF COMMUNISM LOVES HER!!!
    I dont know if she would care about father of communism loving her, but I would be hauled up for giving just a card..
    Nine things the Lord has commanded me: Fear of God in private and in public; Justness, whether in anger or in calmness; Moderation in both poverty and affluence; That I should join hands with those who break away from me; And give to those who deprive me; And forgive those who wrong me; And that my silence should be meditation; And my words remembrance of God; And my vision keen observation.- Prophet Muhammad (pbuh)

Sesame Street resident

From Gagism.com again. Funny as heck:

(Hey, shaad_lko, check it out! He does that ".." thing too!)

Sesame Street resident

Quote Originally Posted by shaad_lko View Post
    I dont know if she would care about father of communism loving her, but I would be hauled up for giving just a card..
    Seriously? LOL, low expectations or what?

Just kidding!

Sesame Street resident

Reminds me of that scene from Titanic when Leonardo di Caprio is shivering in the water and clutching Rose's hand. "I love you Rose.."

Except this kitty is cute! <3

Sesame Street resident

9gag.com:

HEHE:

I'm a dog person, here is a picture of my dog, his name is Jagger and here he was little and a recent picture. He looks like a gremlin sometimes.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    “The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong.” ~ Mahatma Gandhi

this is one of his gremlin looks, my son is holding him

Attached Images Attached Images
    “The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong.” ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Sesame Street resident

MF:

Yech, dog. I don't like dogs' snouts. They look so wet.

THIS, on the other hand, is priceless:

Your dog has very long claws..but I can see a BIT of cuteness. Not as much as any of the kittens. But it's there..