Thread: Saudi faces death calls after prophet tweets

Default Saudi faces death calls after prophet tweets

What I find rather humorous with this latest bit of madness coming out of the islamist world is that this entire situation yet again exposes a rather monumental hypocrisy.

The restrictions on criticizing The Prophet™ for fear that the space/time continuum may be disturbed represents the offense here. Of course, far from being something intended to encourage worship of The Prophet™ the tweets in question were somewhat...critical, shall we say.

In response, large groups of muslims rallied and called for the death of the tweet’or.

In response to fear of criticism of The Prophet™ these individuals threaten violence and go on death threatening rampages...in idolization of The Prophet™ and his reputation.

Super.

Saudi faces death calls after prophet tweets

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php...show_article=1

A young Saudi journalist is facing calls for his execution after tweeting remarks about the Prophet Mohammed, and the kingdom's top clerics are demanding his trial after denouncing him as an "apostate."

On the occasion of the Muslim prophet's birthday last week, 23-year-old Hamza Kashgari tweeted: "I have loved things about you and I have hated things about you and there is a lot I don't understand about you."

"I will not pray for you," he added.

The controversial tweet sparked a frenzy of responses -- some 30,000, according to an online service that tracks tweets in the Arab world.

In one response, Abdullah, a lawyer, said that since Kashgari was "an adult... we should accept nothing but implementing the ruling according to Islamic law" or sharia.
    Insulting the prophet is considered blasphemous in Islam, and is a crime punishable by death.

Kashgari quickly apologised for his remarks, but the calls for his execution only multiplied.

A Facebook page entitled "The Saudi people demand Hamza Kashgari's execution" already has nearly 10,000 members.

It is reported that The Prophet™ said:

"O Muslims - why can't I have the Jews and Christians as worshippers, instead, I get you."

Alhamdullilah..

Default Re: Saudi faces death calls after prophet tweets

I don't know how far this news is true, um, not that I don't trust the source, but er...just wondering. Because, as far as I know, the person wouldn't be considered an apostate if he repents. And, this dude did repent. Well, I dunno.

And btw, what's with the "TM"? :/

It is reported that The Prophet™ said:

"O Muslims - why can't I have the Jews and Christians as worshippers, instead, I get you."
    Reference?

I know you're making up stuff, it's not good to mock at others just cuz you don't believe in it.

Not that I care, but just so that you know and learn good manners. "Ethics"...does it ring a bell? You need God to teach you ethics.

Quote Originally Posted by ChicStar View Post
    I don't know how far this news is true, um, not that I don't trust the source, but er...just wondering. Because, as far as I know, the person wouldn't be considered an apostate if he repents. And, this dude did repent. Well, I dunno.

And btw, what's with the "TM"? :/

Reference?

I know you're making up stuff, it's not good to mock at others just cuz you don't believe in it.

Not that I care, but just so that you know and learn good manners. "Ethics"...does it ring a bell? You need God to teach you ethics.
    You seem to have missed the underlying insanity of an individual being threatened with death for an inocuous text message. Understandably, the tweet’ee was a 7th century arab revered as a god in the worldview of islamists. Maybe we define this as Islamo-logic... It isn't really logical, but it's the only logic that matters in the dar al-Islam.

Kill’em! Yes, when a conscripted member of the ummah strays from the islam, Allah must send a great godly wave of murder to cleanse His lands of that pesky not-so-devout islamist buildup.

And that's Islamo-logic, kuffar.

We in the West approach things a bit differently, though. Infidel justice has a remedy for brutish thugs who threaten others with murder.

New York Man Guilty in 'South Park' Murder Threat

http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/york-m...ry?id=15548422

A New York City man who ran a popular jihadist website and maintained ties to a half-dozen other alleged and convicted homegrown U.S. terrorists pled guilty today to conspiring to solicit the murder of the writers of the cartoon comedy "South Park."

Jesse Curtis Morton, AKA Younus Abdullah Muhammad, admitted that he had used his Revolution Muslim website to encourage the murder of an artist involved in "Everybody Draw Mohammed Day" in May 2010. Morton confessed that he had also encouraged extremists to kill the writers of "South Park" because of an episode of the show that depicted the prophet Mohammed in a bear suit. Morton's coconspirator, Zachary Chesser, has already pled guilty to both charges.
    Our pal Jesse had long ago reached conclusions about what the Koran and his politico-religious ideology teach regarding the infidel. So have countless others. That's why Islamic terrorism is a worldwide plague affecting all of humanity.

So enjoy your stay (for decades) in the dar al-slammer, Jesse. Pray to Mecca over the toilet and through the wall toward “C” Block, O you who believe.

Oh yeah… and don't bend over while performing your prayer ablutions, chump.

Alhamdullilah..

Quote Originally Posted by Resigned View Post
    You seem to have missed the underlying insanity of an individual being threatened with death for an inocuous text message. Understandably, the tweet’ee was a 7th century arab revered as a god in the worldview of islamists. Maybe we define this as Islamo-logic... It isn't really logical, but it's the only logic that matters in the dar al-Islam.

Kill’em! Yes, when a conscripted member of the ummah strays from the islam, Allah must send a great godly wave of murder to cleanse His lands of that pesky not-so-devout islamist buildup.

And that's Islamo-logic, kuffar.
    i don't know how they justify their acts.

Islam doesn't breed hate and murder...even if i try explaining it to you, i feel you'll not understand. what should i do

i don't know how they justify their acts.

Islam doesn't breed hate and murder...even if i try explaining it to you, i feel you'll not understand. what should i do
    If you're willing to listen, the jihadi all-stars tell us in no uncertain terms that their motivations come from islamic ideology.

Alhamdullilah..

Quote Originally Posted by Resigned View Post
    If you're willing to listen, the jihadi all-stars tell us in no uncertain terms that their motivations come from islamic ideology.
    *shrugs*

*shrugs*

*applauds*