Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789

Thread: UN: Civilian deaths in Afghan war hit record high

Administrator

Default Re: UN: Civilian deaths in Afghan war hit record high

What a long-winded Islamophobic, hateful rant laced with insults and aspersions but empty of anything constructive or factual. You are no different than the fascist, bigoted, supremacist MB who believe only their worldview is right and nothing else has a place on this earth...isn't that what you said? No doubt you would do well in their ranks because you have the same exact mindset. Any person that would brush off thousands of people dying for who they are or what they believe is no different than the jingoism espoused by the MB. Anyone who twists the facts, makes things up and pushes imperialism is no different than the groups you supposedly so vehemently oppose.The bigotry communicated in your posts show how fanatically devoted you are to your own ideologies and complete disregard for anyone or anything else. You're a hateful person. Why you want to be around the very people you despise is...

Quote Originally Posted by Ron View Post
    What a long-winded Islamophobic, hateful rant laced with insults and aspersions but empty of anything constructive or factual. You are no different than the fascist, bigoted, supremacist MB who believe only their worldview is right and nothing else has a place on this earth...isn't that what you said? No doubt you would do well in their ranks because you have the same exact mindset. Any person that would brush off thousands of people dying for who they are or what they believe is no different than the jingoism espoused by the MB. Anyone who twists the facts, makes things up and pushes imperialism is no different than the groups you supposedly so vehemently oppose.The bigotry communicated in your posts show how fanatically devoted you are to your own ideologies and complete disregard for anyone or anything else. You're a hateful person. Why you want to be around the very people you despise is...
    I'm afraid you were describing your own posts, not mine.

Administrator

Good post...

Quote Originally Posted by Ron View Post
    Good post...
    I just found it comical that you accused me of hurling insults when I did not. If you read your own posts, they're literally drenched in the attributes you falsely and dishonesty attributed to mine.

You should apologize for such blatant dishonesty.