Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Jesus is God says Koran...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jesus is God says Koran...

Default Jesus is God says Koran...

This thread is dedicated to Jesus' deity as revealed within the pages of the Koran...

Jesus Knows the Hour

Twice, in sura 43, Jesus Christ (i.e. the Son), is accurately described as possessing knowledge of The Resurrection…

ولما ضرب ابن مريم مثلا إذا قومك منه يصدون وقالوا ءألهتنا خير أم هو ما ضربوه لك إلا جدلا بل هم قوم خصمون إن هو إلا عبد أنعمنا عليه وجعلنه مثلا لبني إسرءيل ولو نشاء لجعلنا منكم ملئكة في الأرض يخلفون وإنه لعلم للساعة فلا تمترن بها واتبعون هذا صرط مستقيم

Walamma duriba ibnu maryama mathalan itha qawmuka minhu yasiddoona waqaloo aalihatuna khayrun am huwa ma daraboohu laka illa jadalan bal hum qawmun khasimoona in huwa illa AAabdun anAAamna AAalayhi wajaAAalnahu mathalan libanee isra-eela walaw nashao lajaAAalna minkum mala-ikatan fee al-ardi yakhlufoona wa-innahu laAAilmun lilssaAAati fala tamtarunna biha waittabiAAooni hatha siratun mustaqeemun

And only Mary's Son, held up (as) a sign on your nation, from Him they start raising clamor. And they said: "Are our gods better or He?” That they set Him forth to you except disputation, but they, a nation (of) contentious people. Indeed He except a slave; we have bestowed blessings on Him, and we made Him a sign to Israel’s sons. And if we will, truly we made from your angels upon the earth, they succeed. And truly He (has) knowledge to The Resurrection, so have no doubt on account of it, and follow Me, this exact right path. (43.57 – 61)

Here, only Jesus Christ is described as being a sign to the people.

Jesus is stated to be an exception (i.e. in a class all by Himself, via “illa”) both to the disputing people, and also as a mere slave.

Jesus is shown to be in deity status as He is compared against the people’s gods. Further, Jesus is stated to have angels upon the earth, and that He possesses indisputable knowledge regarding the Resurrection.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

قل إن كان للرحمن ولد فأنا أول العبدين سبحن رب السموت والأرض رب العرش عما يصفون فذرهم يخوضوا ويلعبوا حتى يلقوا يومهم الذي يوعدون وهو الذي في السماء إله وفي الأرض إله وهو الحكيم العليم وتبارك الذي له ملك السموت والأرض وما بينهما وعنده علم الساعة وإليه ترجعون ولا يملك الذين يدعون من دونه الشفعة إلا من شهد بالحق وهم يعلمون

Qul in kana lilrrahmani waladun faana awwalu alAAabideena subhana rabbi alssamawati waal-ardi rabbi alAAarshi AAamma yasifoona fatharhum yakhoodoo wayalAAaboo hatta yulaqoo yawmahumu allathee yooAAadoona wahuwa allathee fee alssama-i ilahun wafee al-ardi ilahun wahuwa alhakeemu alAAaleemu watabaraka allathee lahu mulku alssamawati waal-ardi wama baynahuma waAAindahu AAilmu alssaAAati wa-ilayhi turjaAAoona wala yamliku allatheena yadAAoona min doonihi alshshafaAAata illa man shahida bialhaqqi wahum yaAAlamoona

Say: "Indeed on account of the most merciful Son, so I myself the worshippers' first.” Glory be to the heavens and the earth’s Lord, the throne's Lord, from what they ascribe. So leave them alone; they indulged and they jest until they meet their day whom they were threatened. And He, whom upon the cloud, God, and upon the earth, God, and He, the wise, the one who knows. And exalted whom certainly His, King (of) the heavens and the earth and what is between them and with Him is the knowledge of the Resurrection, and to Him you are taken back. And has no power to prevail whom they call from superior to Him, The Intercession, except He; He bore witness on account of The Truth and them, they know. (43.81- 86)

Again, sura 43 proclaims that the Son (i.e. Jesus Christ) possesses knowledge of the Resurrection (AAilmu alssaAAati).

Jesus Christ, the subject of these ayahs, also has these things revealed about Him:

• Jesus is worshiped as the Most Merciful
    • Jesus is Lord of the heavens and earth
    • Jesus is King of the heavens and earth
    • Jesus is Lord of the Throne
    • Jesus is God upon the Cloud
    • Jesus is God upon the Earth
    • Jesus is The Intercession
    • Jesus is The Witness
    • Jesus is The Truth
    • None are superior to Him
    • Jesus takes back those who are His on the Day of Resurrection

Not surprisingly, these ayahs are proclaiming Jesus’ return on a Cloud, on the Day of the First Resurrection, just as found in Revelation chapter fourteen.

Default Re: Jesus is God says Koran...

jesus is DEAD !

praise God

"If there should stand up in your midst a prophet or a dreamer of a dream, and he will produce to you a sign or a wonder, and the sign or the wonder comes about of which he spoke to you, saying, 'Let us follow gods of others that you did not know and we shall worship them!'--do not hearken to the words of that prophet or to that dreamer of a dream...And that prophet and that dreamer of a dream shall be put to death, for he had spoken perversion against Hashem, your G-d." (13: 2-4, 6; Artscroll Chumash.)

Face the truth man, according to your accounts the jews destroyed jesus so badly that even jesus' GHOST form was unable to FACE them lol, he was DISGUISED as a gardner. this is not a case of jesus governing the jews, but jews GOVERNING jesus.
    Last edited by ali; 15th January 2012 at 19:07.

Jesus lives.

Even the authors of the Koran understand this much...

ACtually there are muslims and ex-christians who argue that jesus ACCORDING to the QUR'AAN IS DEAD.

hahahahahah

here is a book for you to read

DEAD i tell you.

Not only is your IDOL dead

but

1.In the synoptics jesus khrist was NOT known as a messiah at all by
    the JEWS during his supposed life on earth.

In the synoptics, jesus was just PERCEIVED to be
    an ORDINARY JEW, like John the Baptist or one of the prophets.

3.NOTHING CHANGED in JUDEA at all when the synoptic jesus was on
    EARTH. Even based on Josephus, there were many MIRACLE workers and so-
    called prophets in Judea in the 1st century.

jesus khrist was NOT known as a messiah, NOT known as a savior, Not
    known as a heavenly character by the JEWS.

5. DEAD i tell you

DEAD
    FINNISHED
    KALAAS
    Last edited by ali; 15th January 2012 at 19:27.

Thankfully, we have the Koran to confirm that Jesus is God.

if you think about it carefully your pagan religion actually is a reinforcement for the pagan cannanite religions. they had flesh gods and idols. moses destroys the idols and the flesh gods and then one of the pagans shout out , " you may have destroyed the meat/ rock but you never will be able to destroy the gods who reside in these items "
    " they will recreate 100 percent monkey meat and hide in it"
    do you see how christianity agrees that pagan idea of INCARNATION is on the RIGHT track ?
    from the qur'aanic point of view jesus spirit is CREATED . for example: electrical COMPONENTS RECREATE my voice and then make it AUDIABLE in a speaker . you christians don't refute MOSES' OPPONENTS from among the pagans, but actually agree with them, think about it.
    you both believe it is okay for MEAT to represent god
    you both believe that blood is required to appease the gods
    so why so much hostility against pagans in the past? they're your brothers in faith, man.
    Last edited by ali; 16th January 2012 at 11:13.

Quote Originally Posted by ali View Post
    if you think about it carefully your pagan religion actually is a reinforcement for the pagan cannanite religions. they had flesh gods and idols. moses destroys the idols and the flesh gods and then one of the pagans shout out , " you may have destroyed the meat/ rock but you never will be able to destroy the gods who reside in these items "
    " they will recreate 100 percent monkey meat and hide in it"
    do you see how christianity agrees that pagan idea of INCARNATION is on the RIGHT track ?
    from the qur'aanic point of view jesus spirit is CREATED . for example: electrical COMPONENTS RECREATE my voice and then make it AUDIABLE in a speaker . you christians don't refute MOSES' OPPONENTS from among the pagans, but actually agree with them, think about it.
    you both believe it is okay for MEAT to represent god
    you both believe that blood is required to appease the gods
    so why so much hostility against pagans in the past? they're your brothers in faith, man.
    Show us with scripture.

failed....

5:116-117

And behold! God will say [i.e. on the Day of Judgment]: 'Oh Jesus, the son of Mary! Did you say unto men, worship me and my mother as gods in derogation of God?' He will say: 'Glory to Thee! Never could I say what I had no right (to say). Had I said such a thing, You would indeed have known it. You know what is in my heart, though I know not what is in Yours. For You know in full all that is hidden. Never did I say to them anything except what You commanded me to say: 'Worship God, my Lord and your Lord.' And I was a witness over them while I lived among them. When You took me up, You were the Watcher over them, and You are a witness to all things'"

GOd accused other GOD? being himself?

even MARY didnt worship Jesus as God....

and hisname was not Jesus.....in quran it was ISA son of Marry....

so who was Jesus??? the messiah?

oooo the Messiah as son of GOD? what QUran sez about fake GOD

quran 9:30

and the Christians say, "The Messiah is the son of Allah ." That is their statement from their mouths; they imitate the saying of those who disbelieved [before them]. May Allah destroy them; how are they deluded?

so , Jesus = Mesiah = 3 in one = GOD? your Deluded

GOD doesnt have son

And they say, The All-merciful has taken unto Himself a son. You have indeed advanced something hideous. As if the skies are about to burst, the earth to split asunder and its mountain to fall down in the utter ruin for that they have attributed to the All-merciful a son; and behaves not the All-merciful to take a son. None there in the heavens and earth but comes to the All-merciful as a servant" (Maryam 19:88-93)

ISA just like ADAM creation only not GOD

" truly the likeness of Jesus, in God's sight is as Adam's likeness; He created him of dust, then He said upon him, 'Be' and hi was. (Al-Imran 3:59)
    Last edited by sakeranz; 9th February 2012 at 01:38.

Quote Originally Posted by sakeranz View Post
    ISA just like ADAM creation only not GOD

" truly the likeness of Jesus, in God's sight is as Adam's likeness; He created him of dust, then He said upon him, 'Be' and hi was. (Al-Imran 3:59)

إن مثل عيسى عند الله كمثل ءادم خلقه من
    تراب ثم قال له كن فيكون

Inna mathala AAeesa AAinda Allahi kamathali adama khalaqahu min turabin thumma qala lahu kun fayakoonu

3.59 Truly Jesus' similitude with“allah”, as/like Adam, He created him out of dust then said to him: "Be thou." so (he) is.

The message behind the rendering:

• Two comparisons are made “mathalu” & “kamathali”
    • The first (former) comparison is between Jesus and “allah”
    • “allah” is shown to be co-equal “mathalu” with Jesus
    • Jesus is shown to have always existed “inna” with “inda” “allah”
    • Jesus was not created
    • The second (latter) comparison is redundant to the former
    • The second comparison describes the creation “khalaqahu” of Adam
    • It is referring to man…not to Jesus
    • It is singular
    • It refers to the act of measuring; or determining the measure, proportion, or the like, of a thing; and the making a thing by measure, or according to the measure of another thing; or proportioning a thing to another thing
    • The originating or producing a thing after a pattern or model which one has devised, not after the similitude of anything pre-existing.
    • As meaning the bringing into existence from a state of no-existence. As an act of God, signifies the creating out of nothing
    • We are told that Adam was created, i.e. he had a beginning (out of nothing), in the likeness of his creator
    • Adam is made from dust “turabin”
    • The creation of man in this ayah is rooted in sura 86…which shares the same root as “turabin”
    • The Word of “allah” brings forth Adam
    • The Word i.e. Jesus is co-equal with “allah”
    • Man is created through Jesus
    • Jesus is God

Thus…it becomes quite clear that the second comparison of this ayah is simply re-enforcing the Biblical stance that Jesus (the Word) is what brought Adam into existence out of nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Bowman View Post
    إن مثل عيسى عند الله كمثل ءادم خلقه من
    تراب ثم قال له كن فيكون

Inna mathala AAeesa AAinda Allahi kamathali adama khalaqahu min turabin thumma qala lahu kun fayakoonu

3.59 Truly Jesus' similitude with“allah”, as/like Adam, He created him out of dust then said to him: "Be thou." so (he) is.

The message behind the rendering:

• Two comparisons are made “mathalu” & “kamathali”
    • The first (former) comparison is between Jesus and “allah”
    • “allah” is shown to be co-equal “mathalu” with Jesus
    • Jesus is shown to have always existed “inna” with “inda” “allah”
    • Jesus was not created
    • The second (latter) comparison is redundant to the former
    • The second comparison describes the creation “khalaqahu” of Adam
    • It is referring to man…not to Jesus
    • It is singular
    • It refers to the act of measuring; or determining the measure, proportion, or the like, of a thing; and the making a thing by measure, or according to the measure of another thing; or proportioning a thing to another thing
    • The originating or producing a thing after a pattern or model which one has devised, not after the similitude of anything pre-existing.
    • As meaning the bringing into existence from a state of no-existence. As an act of God, signifies the creating out of nothing
    • We are told that Adam was created, i.e. he had a beginning (out of nothing), in the likeness of his creator
    • Adam is made from dust “turabin”
    • The creation of man in this ayah is rooted in sura 86…which shares the same root as “turabin”
    • The Word of “allah” brings forth Adam
    • The Word i.e. Jesus is co-equal with “allah”
    • Man is created through Jesus
    • Jesus is God

Thus…it becomes quite clear that the second comparison of this ayah is simply re-enforcing the Biblical stance that Jesus (the Word) is what brought Adam into existence out of nothing.
    hahhaha
    failed
    the verse was revealed when the christians najran was protest to the prophet about the prophet said that jesus was not the son of god
    every verse have history.....

in tafseer Ibn ‘Abbâs

Allah then explained the creation of Jesus without a father because the delegation of Najran asked the Prophet to provide proof from the Qur'an for his saying that Jesus was not the son of Allah, so Allah said: (Lo! the likeness of Jesus) the likeness of the creation of Jesus (with Allah) without a father (is as the likeness of Adam. He created him of dust) without a father or mother, (then He said unto him) to Jesus: (Be! and he is) a son without a father.
    (Lo! the likeness of Jesus with Allah is as the likeness of Adam…) [3:59]. The commentators of the Qur'an said: “The delegation of Najran said to the Messenger of Allah, Allah bless him and give him peace: 'Why do you insult Jesus?' He said: 'What did I say about him?' They said: 'You say that he is a servant'. He said: 'Indeed, he is, They became angry and said: 'Have you ever seen a human being who was born without a father? If you are truthful, show us such a person'. And so Allah, exalted is He, revealed this verse”.
    and off course Isa himself said he was not GOD in quran , when God ask him wheter he taught his people that like that....

And [beware the Day] when Allah will say, "O Jesus, Son of Mary, did you say to the people, 'Take me and my mother as deities besides Allah ?'" He will say, "Exalted are You! It was not for me to say that to which I have no right. If I had said it, You would have known it. You know what is within myself, and I do not know what is within Yourself. Indeed, it is You who is Knower of the unseen.
    no he never said he was God.....
    and i believe Isa never said anything about fire breathed dragon with belly as well in his holy book.....duh

the verse was revealed when the christians najran was protest to the prophet about the prophet said that jesus was not the son of god
    every verse have history.....

in tafseer Ibn ‘Abbâs

Abbas cannot even define his terms...much less explain this ayah.

and off course Isa himself said he was not GOD in quran , when God ask him wheter he taught his people that like that....

Jesus is God in both the Holy Bible and the Koran.

no he never said he was God.....
    Yes, He did.

and i believe Isa never said anything about fire breathed dragon with belly as well in his holy book.....duh

Seems you are hung-up on fire breathing dragons.

Why did the authors of the Koran this into their opus if it were not true?

Abbas cannot even define his terms...much less explain this ayah.
    lol, the ayah came after bunch of christians argued about son of god....and they failed
    ISA was not son of god

Jesus is God in both the Holy Bible and the Koran.
    failed, there was no god in flesh.....even ISA denied that he was proclaiming himself as God

Yes, He did.
    no he didnt

Seems you are hung-up on fire breathing dragons.

Why did the authors of the Koran this into their opus if it were not true?
    Orly? show me the Opus in quran with fire Dragon?

nope there wasnt there....thats only in fairy tale pagan book called the Bible...
    well IMO the church must sue every film makers who use dragon in their movies, ask them some penny
    i mean even stanley sued Spiderman movie, coz he was Spiderman creator....

lol, the ayah came after bunch of christians argued about son of god....and they failed
    ISA was not son of god

Jesus is the Son in both the Holy Bible and in the Koran.

You don't know your Koran.

failed, there was no god in flesh.....even ISA denied that he was proclaiming himself as God
    Jesus claimed to be God.

You don't know your scriptures.

no he didnt
    Yes, He did.

Orly? show me the Opus in quran with fire Dragon?
    Sura 100.

Jesus is the Son in both the Holy Bible and in the Koran.

You don't know your Koran.
    you dont know whos yahweh was

Jesus claimed to be God.

You don't know your scriptures.
    he claimed not to be god...he himself stated that

Yes, He did.
    nope

Sura 100.
    show me the "dragon" word in sura 100

lol

you dont know whos yahweh was
    He is God.

he claimed not to be god...he himself stated that
    Jesus claimed to be God and was called God.

show me the "dragon" word in sura 100

The horses in this sura are described in the same fashion as demons and the devil.

In fact, this sura is even named in honor of demons.

What kind of a book of faith names their chapters after demons and the devil?

Not a holy one...