Thread: Links to discussions for my learning

Default Re: Links to discussions for my learning

would hebrew culture allow torah to be touched without cleansing with water in 1st century israel?
    would hebrew culture allow a man to hang around with women in 1st century israel?
    would hebrew culture allow a man to openly claim to be yhwh incarnate who would claim , " please beat the living day lights out of me because i am yhwh and i want to cool down to make myself happy " ?
    would hebrew culture say it is okay to eat the blood (wine) and flesh (bread) of yhwh to remember his "saving grace" ?

NO

is it not SUPRISING that PROTESTANT /catholic jesus talks about his blood and flesh NOT in public but in a room alone with his deciples? No it isn't .

would greek culture allow it?
    ofcourse.

THink about what PROTESTANT jesus does and PLACE him in SAUDI arabia today and lets see how far he will go.

forget saudi arabia and lets place PROTESTANT jesus in the days of Moses.

wouldn't moses SLAY the blasphemous PROTESTANT jesus?
    Last edited by ali; 29th November 2011 at 13:43.

Last edited by ali; 29th November 2011 at 15:35.

in marks account, the hungry jesus christ went up to a fig tree and cursed it.
    the fig tree did not produce any fruits because "IT WAS NOT THE SEASON FOR FIGS"

jesus says to it, "may no one eat fruit from you again"

the deciples HEARD jesus' CURSE, they did not SEE WHAT had happened to the tree, they ONLY SEE the AFFECT OF THE CURSE 1 DAY LATER

"IN THE MORNING AS THEY PASSED BY, THEY SAW THE FIG TREE WITHERED AWAY TO ITS ROOTS.

PETER SAID, "rabbi look ! the fig treethat you cursed has withered."

Now the "eyewitness" plagiarist called matthew did a WORD for word RIPOFF of marks account , but you know what he did? he sped up the withering of the fig tree to an INSTANT withering which was NOTICED by the deciples straigHT AFTER the curse. "how did the fig tree you CURSED wither AT ONNCE" ASked the deciples

you know what else the "eyewitness" plagiarist called matthew did? he ommited the words
    "for it was not the SEASON for figs"

sometimes i think why an "eyewitness" found it neccessary to report EXACT details of the fig tree incident, i mean what is the point? why even the SAME actions of the god in flesh?

matthew ommited "for it was not the season for figs" because matthew 1) didn't want jesus to be ignorant of the fig trees ability to produce fruit 2) wanted his readers to think that it was the fig trees FAULT for not producing figs in the right season.

after all if there is an oMISSION and you don't know what SEASON it is because no one checked marks version, then who you gonna blame? "innocent lamb in flesh" or fig tree?

The christians say muhammad came 500 years AFTER jesus

now what did the pharisees say to jesus?

WHO do you think you are calling us hypocrites and blind guides
    OUR TRADITIONS DATE BACK 1500 YEARS TO MOSES, your just a peasant carpenter from nazareth.

how do you christians like that? is it any suprise that the jews turned CROWDS again jesus in 2 days and his beloved deciples abandoned him? seems like the pharisees were more convincing THAN any of jesus' miracles .