Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
AL AIN PARADISE.

Thread: AL AIN PARADISE.

Thumbs up AL AIN PARADISE.

The First park in Guinness World Record by The Largest Number of Hanging Flower Bskets---Al Ain, United Arab Emirates.

Al Ain: The Oasis city has once again set a new world record by displaying hanging baskets with millions of flowers, in the shape of a huge pyramid.
    Al Ain Paradise, as it is known, has found its way in the Guinness Book of World Records — which has recognised it as the world's largest garden — for the second time.
    Many visitors said it was a unique experience to see millions of flowers in different colours, types, and settings — in a city known for its desert dunes and an arid environment.

Truly did Allah fulfil the vision for His Messenger. ye shall enter the Sacred Mosque, if Allah wills, with minds secure, heads shaved, hair cut short, and without fear. For He knew what ye knew not, and He granted, besides this, a speedy victory.(48:27)

Default Re: AL AIN PARADISE.

I'm surprised they didn't just build another 20 concrete buildings to go with the rest of Dubai...

As an aside, it's beautiful....
    "Those who deny the strength of truth,
    God does not give them courage." - Bulleh Shah

nice, it makes me wonder, how can it be so green in the desert. Baskets need to be watered and these nice petunia's will hang down (I have them myself) if you irrigate water like rain. How do they do it?
    “The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong.” ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Veteran Member

What does Ain mean?
    Islam isnt for studying,its for living

Quote Originally Posted by alan View Post
    What does Ain mean?
    Eye.
    [Offtopic] I spend my time on my Oracle Forums and my General Forums [/Offtopic]

[Ontopic] To compare translations of the Quran and read Tafsir Jalalayn, refer Quran.com [/Ontopic]

Looks more like a venue for a circus. Ever seen Japanese or Chinese gardens now they are surely a sight for sore eyes. Perhaps they should have tried one like that.
    "Nay we might rationally ask, did any set of human beings ever really think the man they saw there standing beside them a god, the maker of this world? Perhaps not: it was usually some man they remembered, or had seen." (Thomas Carlyle)

Former Hadith Rejector

THis hurts my eyes. Looking at how Allah has arranged the earth when it comes to the jungles and the plains you really begin to appreaciate how awesome He is at beauty. SubhaAllah
    To anyone reading my posts:
    I used to be hadith rejector. After studying hadith at a surface level, I realized the large amount of nonsense dispelled by this forum and their top users. The exemptions are Al Boriqi, Nawawi, Lumumba and hlatif (who is no longer here). My advice, leave this forum. If you read anything of me rejecting hadith, know that it is nonsense and I no longer hold that view. Read my "Bio" for more info.