Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Hadith Of The Day. - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Hadith Of The Day.

Default Re: Hadith Of The Day.

[Bukhari XXV. 464.] Abu'd-Darda' reported that the Prophet, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said, "Whoever has been given his portion of compassion has been given his portion of good. Whoever is denied given his portion of compassion has been denied his portion of good. Good character will be the weightiest thing in the believer's balance on the Day of Rising . Allah hates a coarse, foul-mouthed person."
    [Offtopic] I spend my time on my Oracle Forums and my General Forums [/Offtopic]

[Ontopic] To compare translations of the Quran and read Tafsir Jalalayn, refer Quran.com [/Ontopic]

The Prophet (peace be upon him) said: I guarantee a house in the surroundings of Paradise for a man who avoids quarrelling even if he were in the right, a house in the middle of Paradise for a man who avoids lying even if he were joking, and a house in the upper part of Paradise for a man who made his character good. (Abu Dawud Book 41, Hadith 4782)
    Truly did Allah fulfil the vision for His Messenger. ye shall enter the Sacred Mosque, if Allah wills, with minds secure, heads shaved, hair cut short, and without fear. For He knew what ye knew not, and He granted, besides this, a speedy victory.(48:27)

Du’aa’ for the one who has done you a favour ✦

It was narrated that Usaamah ibn Zayd (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Whoever has a favour done for him and says to the one who did it, ‘Jazak Allaahu khayran,’ has done enough to thank him.”

Narrated by al-Tirmidhi (1958) and by al-Nasaa’i in al-Sunan al-Kubra (6/53); classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Saheeh al-Tirmidhi.

What is meant by the phrase “Jazaak Allaahu khayran (May Allaah reward with you good)” is asking Allaah to reward you with a great deal of good, that will bring you happiness in this world and in the Hereafter.
    Truly did Allah fulfil the vision for His Messenger. ye shall enter the Sacred Mosque, if Allah wills, with minds secure, heads shaved, hair cut short, and without fear. For He knew what ye knew not, and He granted, besides this, a speedy victory.(48:27)

The Prophet (peace be upon him) said: "None but a noble man treats women in an honorable manner, and none but an ignorant treats women disgracefully." [Tirmidhi]

(THOAT-wob-lur MAN-grove)

I've tried and tried to find this hadith in which the Prophet (P) says something like that there are two reasons why people sin and one is the mind telling itself lies and the other is the base desires heart overpowering the mind--but I can't remember enough exact words to land upon it when I do searches, there are just so many sunnah collections and they're most all so huge. Can you find it for me and post it here, I wonder?

Quote Originally Posted by Yahya Sulaiman View Post
    I've tried and tried to find this hadith in which the Prophet (P) says something like that there are two reasons why people sin and one is the mind telling itself lies and the other is the base desires heart overpowering the mind--but I can't remember enough exact words to land upon it when I do searches, there are just so many sunnah collections and they're most all so huge. Can you find it for me and post it here, I wonder?
    I'll try my best to find it and post it here Inshallah.

[Hadith – Muslim, Book #032, Hadith #6309] “Abdullah reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: It is obligatory for you to tell the truth, for truth leads to virtue and virtue leads to Paradise, and the man who continues to speak the truth and endeavours to tell the truth is eventually recorded as truthful with Allah, and beware of telling of a lie for telling of a lie leads to obscenity and obscenity leads to Hell-Fire, and the person who keeps telling lies and endeavours to tell a lie is recorded as a liar with Allah.”

Quote Originally Posted by Endymion View Post
    Doaa (supplication) when going to Masjid.

Translation.

O Allaah, place within my heart light; and upon my tongue light;
    and within my ears light; and within my eyes light;
    and place above me light; and beneath me light;
    and on my right light; and on my left light;
    and in front of me light; and behind me light;
    and place light within my soul;
    and augment light for me; and greaten light for me;
    and grant me light and make me light.
    O Allaah, bestow upon me light; and place light in my tendons;
    and light in my flesh; and light in my blood;
    and in light in my hair and light in my skin.
    [O Allaah, place light for me in my grave and light in my bones]
    [And increase me with light and increase me with light and increase me with light]
    [And grant me light upon light]

• • •

Reference: All of these features are in al-Bukhaaree 11/116, #6316 and Muslim 1/526, 529 & 530, #763.
    at-Tirmidhee, #3419, 5/483.
    Related by al-Bukhaaree in [al-Adab al-Mufrad] #695, pg. 258. al-Albaanee declared its chain Saheeh in [Saheeh al-Adab al-Mufrad] #536.
    Ibn Hajar mentioned it in Fat.h al-Baaree and he ascribed it to Ibn Abee 'Aasim in the book of ad-Du'aa. Refer to al-Fat.h 11/118. He said: "Thus, a total of twenty-five different traits have been gathered in light of the various reports.

Today after my eye check up,doctor told me that my eye sight is getting better and my cylindrical number decrease from 0.75 to o.50

If you also want to make your eye sight better,do what i do.Recite Duaa Al-Noor before Fajar salah and you will get amazing results Innshallah.

Assalam Alekum Yahya.

Im sorry telling you that im unable to find that hadith.I searched it myself in Bokharee and asked my friends also but no one found out.But there is something which might help you.Please check this link.http://www.islam-qa.com/en/ref/84299
    specially the last paragraph.
    It is well known that knowledge is the basis of action, and sound roots produce sound branches. A man does not do evil actions except for two reasons, either need or ignorance. The one who is aware of the abhorrence of a thing that he has no need of will not do it, unless his whims and desires have overpowered his reason and led him to commit sin, which is another matter altogether. Majmoo’ al-Fataawa (4/53).

But i'll keep looking for it and will let you know if i found it.

Salam.

Narrated by Aisha. The Prophet (peace be upon him) made this dua in my house: O Allah! Whosoever is placed in authority over my Ummah and is harsh with them,You be harsh on him;and whoever is authority over my Ummah is kind to them, You be kind on him. (Muslim)

Former Hadith Rejector

I think i heard a lecture where the speaker mentioned something very similar Yahya. He said it was this particular scholar. I know that doesn't help all that much, but its something.
    To anyone reading my posts:
    I used to be hadith rejector. After studying hadith at a surface level, I realized the large amount of nonsense dispelled by this forum and their top users. The exemptions are Al Boriqi, Nawawi, Lumumba and hlatif (who is no longer here). My advice, leave this forum. If you read anything of me rejecting hadith, know that it is nonsense and I no longer hold that view. Read my "Bio" for more info.

Former Hadith Rejector

Quote Originally Posted by Endymion View Post
    Accordance with the hadith where the prophet صلى الله عليه وسلم said,“The supplication of a Muslim for his brother in his absence will certainly be answered. Everytime he makes a supplication for good for his brother, the angel appointed for this particular task says: `Ameen! May it be for you, too’.” [Muslim].
    How beautiful. Islam teaches us to want the good for others such that their happiness and wellbeing is ours. SubhanAllah.
    To anyone reading my posts:
    I used to be hadith rejector. After studying hadith at a surface level, I realized the large amount of nonsense dispelled by this forum and their top users. The exemptions are Al Boriqi, Nawawi, Lumumba and hlatif (who is no longer here). My advice, leave this forum. If you read anything of me rejecting hadith, know that it is nonsense and I no longer hold that view. Read my "Bio" for more info.

Narrated Abu Huraira: The Prophet (peace be upon him) said, “There are two expressions which are very easy for the tongue to say, but they are very heavy in the balance and are very dear to The Beneficent (Allah), and they are, ‘Subhan Allah Al-’Azim and ‘Subhan Allah wa bihamdihi.’” [Bukhari Volume 8, Book 75, Number 415]

The Messenger of Allah (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam) said, “When Allah wishes good for someone, He bestows upon him the understanding of the Deen.” [Bukhari]

Narrated Anas bin Malik: Allah’s Apostle (peace be upon him) said, “Whoever prays like us, and faces our Qibla, and eats our slaughtered animals is a Muslim, and is under Allah’s and His Apostle’s protection. So do not betray Allah by betraying those who are in His protection.” [Bukhari Volume 1, Book 8, Number 386