Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Hadith Of The Day. - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Hadith Of The Day.

Default Re: Hadith Of The Day.

“And no moving (living) creature is there on earth but its provision is due from God” (Quran 11:6)

“How wonderful is the affair of the believer, for his affairs are all good, and this applies to no one but the believer. If something good happens to him, he is thankful for it and that is good for him. If something bad happens to him, he bears it with patience and that is good for him.” (Sahih Muslim)

Truly did Allah fulfil the vision for His Messenger. ye shall enter the Sacred Mosque, if Allah wills, with minds secure, heads shaved, hair cut short, and without fear. For He knew what ye knew not, and He granted, besides this, a speedy victory.(48:27)

Quote Originally Posted by Endymion View Post
    Alhamdulillah...
    [Offtopic] I spend my time on my Oracle Forums and my General Forums [/Offtopic]

[Ontopic] To compare translations of the Quran and read Tafsir Jalalayn, refer Quran.com [/Ontopic]

Anas ibn Malik (Allah be pleased with him) relates that the Prophet (Allah bless him and give him peace) said, “He who sends blessings on me once Allah sends blessings on him ten times and removes from him ten sins and raises him by ten degrees.” [al-Nasa'i].

Truly did Allah fulfil the vision for His Messenger. ye shall enter the Sacred Mosque, if Allah wills, with minds secure, heads shaved, hair cut short, and without fear. For He knew what ye knew not, and He granted, besides this, a speedy victory.(48:27)

Quote Originally Posted by Endymion View Post
    Anas ibn Malik (Allah be pleased with him) relates that the Prophet (Allah bless him and give him peace) said, “He who sends blessings on me once Allah sends blessings on him ten times and removes from him ten sins and raises him by ten degrees.” [al-Nasa'i].

A quick and easy deed to perform, but its rewards are great. Yet, how often do we actually do this? SubhanAllah.
    "I spent thirty years learning manners, and I spent twenty years learning knowledge."

~ 'Abdullāh bin al-Mubārak (rahimahullah)

[Hadith - Muslim, Book #004, Hadith #0775] “Abu Huraira reported: The Apostle of Allah (may peace Be upon him) said: If anyone observes prayer in which he does not recite Umm al-Qur'an, It is deficient [he said this three times] and not complete. It was said to Abu Huraira: At times we are Behind the Imam. He said: Recite it inwardly, for he had heard the Messenger of Allah (may peace Be upon him) declare that Allah the Exalted had said: I have divided the prayer into two halves Between Me and My servant, and My servant will receive what he asks. When the servant says: Praise Be to Allah, the Lord of the universe, Allah the Most High says: My servant has Praised Me. And when he (the servant) says: The Most Compassionate, the Merciful, Allah the Most High says: My servant has lauded Me. And when he (the servant) says: Master of the Day of judgment, He remarks: My servant has glorified Me. and sometimes He would say: My servant entrusted (his affairs) to Me. And when he (the worshiper) says: Thee do we worship and of Thee do we ask help, He (Allah) says: This is Between Me and My servant, and My servant will receive what he asks for. Then, when he (the worshiper) says: Guide us to the straight path, the path of those to whom Thou hast Been Gracious not of those who have incurred Thy displeasure, nor of those who have gone astray, He (Allah) says: This is for My servant, and My servant will receive what he asks for. Sufyan said: 'Ala b. 'Abd al-Rahman b. Ya'qub narrated it to me when I went to him and he was confined to his home on account of illness, and I asked him about it.”

(THOAT-wob-lur MAN-grove)

Abu Dharr reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying that he reported it from his Lord, the Exalted and Glorious: Verily I have made oppression unlawful for Me and for My servants too, so do not commit oppression. (Sahih Muslim, book 32, number 6,247)

I heard the Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) say: In eloquence there is magic, in knowledge ignorance, in poetry wisdom, and in speech heaviness. Sa'sa'ah ibn Suhan said: The Prophet of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) spoke the truth. His statement "In eloquence there is magic" means: (For example), there is a right due from a man who is more eloquent in reasoning than the man who is demanding his right. He (the defendant) charms the people by his speech and takes away his right. His statement "In knowledge there is ignorance" means: A scholar brings to his knowledge what he does not know, and thus he becomes ignorant of that. His statement "In poetry there is wisdom" means: These are the sermons and examples by which people receive admonition. His statement "In speech there is heaviness" means: That you present your speech and your talk to a man who is not capable of understanding it, and who does not want it. (Sunan Abu-Dawud, book 41, number 4,994)

The Prophet said, "A believer is not stung twice (by something) out of one and the same hole." (Sahih Bukhari, volume 8, book 73, number 154)

Narrated Anas bin Malik:

The Prophet said, "Facilitate things to people (concerning religious matters), and do not make it hard for them and give them good tidings and do not make them run away (from Islam)." Sahih Bukhari /Volume 1, Book 3, Number 69 .

[Hadith – Bukhari, Book #92, Hadith #419] “Narrated 'Abdullah: Allah's Apostle said, "Do not wish to be like anybody except in two cases: The case of a man whom Allah has given wealth and he spends it in the right way, and that of a man whom Allah has given religious wisdom (i.e., Qur'an and Sunna) and he gives his verdicts according to it and teaches it." (to others i.e., religious knowledge of Qur'an and Sunna (Prophet's Traditions)."

[Hadith - Bukhari, Book #3, Hadith #79] “Narrated Abu Musa: The Prophet said, "The example of guidance and knowledge with which Allah has sent me is like abundant rain falling on the earth, some of which was fertile soil that absorbed rain water and brought forth vegetation and grass in abundance. (And) another portion of it was hard and held the rain water and Allah benefited the people with it and they utilized it for drinking, making their animals drink from it and for irrigation of the land for cultivation. (And) a portion of it was barren which could neither hold the water nor bring forth vegetation (then that land gave no benefits). The first is the example of the person who comprehends Allah's religion and gets benefit (from the knowledge) which Allah has revealed through me (the Prophets and learns and then teaches others. The last example is that of a person who does not care for it and does not take Allah's guidance revealed through me (He is like that barren land.)"

Remember that Allah “spreads out His hand at night to accept the repentance of those who sinned during the day, and He spreads out His hand during the day to accept the repentance of those who sinned during the night, (and this will continue) until the sun rises from the west.” (Muslim)

Doaa (supplication) when going to Masjid.

Translation.

O Allaah, place within my heart light; and upon my tongue light;
    and within my ears light; and within my eyes light;
    and place above me light; and beneath me light;
    and on my right light; and on my left light;
    and in front of me light; and behind me light;
    and place light within my soul;
    and augment light for me; and greaten light for me;
    and grant me light and make me light.
    O Allaah, bestow upon me light; and place light in my tendons;
    and light in my flesh; and light in my blood;
    and in light in my hair and light in my skin.
    [O Allaah, place light for me in my grave and light in my bones]
    [And increase me with light and increase me with light and increase me with light]
    [And grant me light upon light]

• • •

Reference: All of these features are in al-Bukhaaree 11/116, #6316 and Muslim 1/526, 529 & 530, #763.
    at-Tirmidhee, #3419, 5/483.
    Related by al-Bukhaaree in [al-Adab al-Mufrad] #695, pg. 258. al-Albaanee declared its chain Saheeh in [Saheeh al-Adab al-Mufrad] #536.
    Ibn Hajar mentioned it in Fat.h al-Baaree and he ascribed it to Ibn Abee 'Aasim in the book of ad-Du'aa. Refer to al-Fat.h 11/118. He said: "Thus, a total of twenty-five different traits have been gathered in light of the various reports.

(THOAT-wob-lur MAN-grove)

If you hear of an outbreak of plague in a land, do not enter it; but if the plague breaks out in a place while you are in it, do not leave that place. (Bukhari 7:71:624)

Endurance is to be shown at the first blow. (Muslim 4:2,012)

Best Times to make Dua (Supplication)

During The Rain
    Narrated Sahel Ibn Saad (RA): that the Messenger of Allah (SAW) said: "Two will not be rejected, Supplication when the Adhan (call of prayer) is being called, and at the time of the rain". [Al-Hakim 2: 114, and Abu Dawud #2540, ibn Majah]

It was narrated from Abu Hurraira that the Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) said: “No one of you should wish for death or pray for it before it comes, for when one of you dies, his good deeds come to an end and for the believer a long life will not increase him in anything but good.” (Muslim No. 2682)

[Hadith – Muslim, Book #001, Hadith #0027] “It is reported on the authority of Ibn 'Abbas that Mu'adh said: The Messenger of Allah sent me (as a governor of Yemen) and (at the time of departure) instructed me thus:...................................Beware of the supplication of the oppressed for there is no barrier between him and Allah."

Hadith - Bukhari, Book #60, Hadith #206] “Narrated Abu Huraira: ALLAH's Apostle said, "ALLAH said, 'spend (O man), and I shall spend on you." He also said, "ALLAH's Hand is full, and (its fullness) is not affected by the continuous spending night and day." He also said, "Do you see what He has spent since He created the Heavens and the Earth? Nevertheless, what is in His Hand is not decreased, and His Throne was over the water; and in His Hand there is the balance (of justice) whereby He raises and lowers (people)."